Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Teacher, friend, or adversary? (open, pref acad) - Page 5 Empty Re: Teacher, friend, or adversary? (open, pref acad)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:43 pm
(occ: Sorry for the in-activeness I was waiting for an additional element that proved to be un useful.)   

Tatsuya sees the hand presented in front of him. Tatsuya brings our his hand up as well but hesitates and he looks the man in the eye. Exhaling slowly Tatsuya's hand meets Youka's. Shaking it firmly he gives a smile of trust. Tstsuya dose feel more fondly of the man but is still hesitated to give him his full trust. "I am glad to have met you and I am sorry for how things started between the two of us." Tatsuya was truthful in this statement even if he still holds some distrust.  
The man would soon leave and Tatsuya thinks about what he said. Youka had said in his statement that he had a few questions but in the end never asked his question only to tell that he was looking for a familiar face. For the man seemed to be a nice guy but there was definitely darkness that lived inside of him weather it was covered by light or not, but it was a fact that it was there. Tatsuya wondered the true motives for him being in there village. Was he truly just a man of religion or did he have some other motive? Tatsuya would have to be wary of him if he encounters the man again.
Then again if he wanted too kill them he could have just done it there and been done with it. In a strange scene this gives Tatsuya some comfort that the man did not want to kill them. As the man moves on he Tatsuya keeps siting up straight and his attention on the man only until he leaves dose Tatsuya relax.
Once the man leaves Tatsya will ask how the others felt around the man.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Teacher, friend, or adversary? (open, pref acad) - Page 5 Empty Re: Teacher, friend, or adversary? (open, pref acad)

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:16 pm
(sorry for the late reply guys, mid-terms suck)
"Strange man indeed, if he is more man than demon. Strong and powerful, but dark and dangerous. To be respected and feared you must see in him, else end up dead."
Kasai looked at his palm. For a brief second, there had been a source of chakra when his hand had been shaken. He wondered if perhaps this was a fault in his own senses, or if Youka had done something more. He had insisted on shaking hands with all, even those not as seemingly willing. It was strange indeed, and then to see him go so quickly. He knew something had happened in the man's mind. Was he a threat to life, or a potential ally?
"Hesitant around him, watchful, vigilant. But do not insult one as powerful as him, for he has a plan," Kasai said, thinking as to how Youka had so quickly left, no questions asked.
"Rising tide, Tatsuya. Let the shadows grow, fire will not be engulfed." 
He then looked at the others in the room.
"And your feelings, Kenshin, Zachariah?"
He wondered just what the demon priest, if indeed that was what he was, had planned for them. Perhaps it was not just them, but all of Konoha. Either way, he felt he must be prepared for whatever the future held.
The others too must have felt the man's strength, and knew him to be a danger. He wondered briefly if they would make some sort of consensus on this man.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:06 pm
Kenshin of course shook the mans hand with a smile upon his face, having absolutely no reason to be rude or indecisive it was almost instant that he gripped the outstretched hand. Sadly however on Youka's part Kenshin was not as naive as the others in the room and was generally ready to take any opportunity he found to monitor and understand others. It was almost at the same instant that Youka had marked Kenshin that he would do it right back, placing a mark seal upon the mans palm still looking him eye to eye with no change in his gleeful expression. This man may have been able to strike fear into the others but Kenshin in all honesty found his arrival to be rather interesting to say the least, the way he was able to send the others hearts racing by simply revealing himself. Releasing the mans hand he would wave him off with his other "It was a pleasure meeting you" he would say in a polite tone as the man exited. It was only after he had left that Kenshin's expression would change to a more emotionless one as he slouched in his chair, his eyes closing once again as he tried to rest a bit like he had been doing before Youka had arrived. It was then sadly that Kasai yet again questioned him, along with Zach. Sighing loudly he would speak calmly and deliberately to try and get his point across "I think you were all acting like fools, like scared little mice in the face of a predator even though he showed no aggressive behavior before you all acted foolishly, those are my feelings".
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:08 am
Zachariah had watched all the others shake hands with this priest as he watched as the priest left he sunk into the seat he was in and let out a sigh of relief. Zachariah had watched as Kasai was examining his hand before he would listen to the words that he spoke. Zachariah turned his head away it truly was miserable the way he had acted with the presence of one person changed the way he acted completely. Zachariah turned his head as he heard Kenshin's words. Zachariah knew he was the first one that tried to get away what was it about that priest that made him nervous or even afraid of him. Zachariah wondered to himself as he grew frustrated at the way he had acted and embarrassed by Kenshin's words. Zachariah's head looked back to them in the room. “I guess that would be my fault.” The frustration clearly heard in his tone.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:49 am
Tatsuya's eyes shoot over to Kensin to what he is saying. For what a rude man indeed, how could one like Kenshin possibly have made it this far with an attitude like that. Tatsuya had made up his mind about Kenshin that he would be a grate ally to have for the power he possessed but his pride over shadowed even the power of Youka. For the man by the name of Youka was indeed quite a powerful shinobi for even one with no sensory capabilities could see that. Kenshin was a fool to ignore that even if Kenshin was much more powerful then Tatsuya or any one else in the room at the moment but still Youka could to much damage to any of them. Tatsuya would not, one hundred percent speak his mind for it was not worth his time and the time of others to create conflict with kenshin. As well as why would anyone want to engage a man like kenshin for that matter.
Tatsuya then hears what Zack has too say. The response that Zack had was one that could end up getting your self and others killed in a battle but Tatsuya reacted the same way and it was hard not too. "Hey Zack dont worry about it we both acted in the same way, dont stress about it. That man was certainly frightening and we did not cause more conflict after the man told us what to do. We will get stronger and then we dont have to be afraid of dark men like that. For as we grow we will become more in control over out emotions."
Tatsuya was genuine in his statement and truly wanted to let Zack know that he had his back. At this point Tatsuya now considered Zack a true comrade even if he had not know him for that long.
Then turning to Kenshin, Tatsuya takes a deep breath to smother his anger. In a calm tone he says. "Look Kenshin I know that you are much more powerful then we are and so you have less to worry about but please, try to act civil and mature when talking to others."
Tatsuya would see how Kenshin would react to Tatsuya's statement. Would Kenshin blow up in a huge tantrum and attempted to attack Tatsuya or would he use his maturity and not let the statement get to him. Whether the two the statement was true to Tatsuya even if Kenshin disregarded it.
Tatsuya looks at Kasai too see what he is going to say as he is the one that literally have a burning fire within him. It may be sly but could sure set a forest to a blaze.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:58 pm
(ooc: Hey, Kenshin, I realize that it may be your character, but you're bashing all of us kind of hard, and it's not too cool.)
Kasai began to let his eyes drift towards to roof. The others answered as his head began tilting upwards. Poor Zach, Kasai thought. The boy was small. They all were. They were human, nothing more. They acted a normal way to the priest. 
Kasai then felt something inside him tremble.
He looked towards Kenshin as he let out a sigh. Kenshin seemed to think of the others as worms in the dirt, and for what? For being weaker?
flicker. 
His gaze shifted back to Zach as the boy spoke. He was clearly frustrated. Poor little one. Deserves nothing like this. No hate, no fear. More in life. 
flicker.
Then, Tatsuya spoke. He seemed very angry with Kenshin. It was strange. He had never seen Tatsuya quite so angry. He understood though. Kenshin had not been kind to him, or to Zach. 
flicker.
He supposed it was his turn to speak then. Or, perhaps he wouldn't. Kenshin seemed to enjoy the quiet more, and Kasai felt that an argument may arise from Tatsuya. Kasai looked towards Zachariah, tilting his head to one side.
"Fault lies in none. We sought to leave as well, else fall into another line of fate."
flicker.
"Fall we did, future altered. Marked for a bigger plan. It seems our lives are spared, yet, I fear for another. Priest searches for something. Something searches for blood. We are small pieces in a game."
flicker.flicker.
"We should be simply grateful, and nothing more, that we weren't destroyed...destroyed...destroyed..destroyed..destroyed destroyed destroyed destroyed destroyed destroyed destroyed destroyed destroyed, destroyed."
Kasai snapped his head upwards, and leapt into a skip across the room.
He did not know why, but his hands began to fly as he skipped to the door, and then out to the hallway. 
Ram. Snake. Tiger. Ram. Snake. Tiger. Ram. Snake. Tiger .Ram. Snake. Tiger. Ram. Snake. Tiger.
Two clones began to rapidly appear and then vanish in a cloud to his right and left, each time he used the jutsu.
He continued down the hallway, the two clones coming and going as Kasai began to hum to himself, and skipped out the building.
"Neither a borrower nor a lender be. Do not forget; stay out of debt," he sang softly. 
It was a wonderful day in the neighborhood. 
[180 ap - 25 for 5 clone jutsu = 155 ap]
(Beautiful exit, huh? 2205 words, requesting 11 stats.)
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:24 pm
"Civil and mature you say?" he scoffed at the statement, it was obvious that they were offended at his words rather than listening and changing their approach on others that were stronger than them. Hearing Kasai speak only strengthened that thought and the only one who seemed to even slightly understand what he was trying to say was Zach, admitting that he had a lapse in judgement when faced by Youka. "Now I don't mean to frustrate any of you with my words, but what I say is true, you all should have remained calm rather than trying to run from the man, the very thing that angered him and actually put you all at risk. Also my power means nothing in this situation as remaining calm is key in a situation if you are strong or not". Slowly leaning back in his chair he would sigh loudly as he had so easily angered these children with his words, even when one of them asked him for his thoughts. "Now if you two would..." he stopped as Kasai would leave the room, his foot steps slowly growing softer as he went farther away from the class. "As I was saying, if you two would have just stayed calm and greeted the man like you did me then there wouldn't have been a problem in the first place".
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:04 am
Zach listened to Tatsuya as he as he could tell he was angry at Kenshin then got up from his seat as he listened to Kasai and watched him leave the room and heard his footsteps leaving the building. Zach knew his was more then a lapse in judgement and probably deserved everything that Kenshin had said to them as he heard Kenshin start talking as he let all of his words flow in. Zach simply nodded he was the first one to act foolish in the face of the priest. "You're right Kenshin." Zach voice was low as he looked then to Tatsuya. "Please do not be mad at Kenshin." Zachariah bowed to both of them before he headed to the doorway. "More then likely will meet again. I almost hope we do." Zach walked out the door to the classroom then down the hallway and out the door to the academy.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:07 pm
(occ: good to rp will you all)
Tatsuya listens to Kenshin with his full attention. The new words coming from his mouth as interpreted by Tatsuya were meaningful and respectable. The part that hit Tatsuya the most was the idea that power dose not necessarily change how one may react in a situation. Tatsuya feels that the idea presented by Kenshin may have changed Tatsuya's outlook on some things. As well Tatsuya nods to what Zach says to him and will leave with a respectful manner. As Kenshin is interrupted by Kasai, Tatsuya  rolls his eyes in amusement. Then muttering to  himself  "What a goof."
Then saying out lode to Kasai before Kenshin starts speaking again "Hey Kasai see you later."
Then turning his attention back to Kenshin.
"I understand what you are saying Kenshin and I now I agree with what you speak of. I am sorry for coming after you."
Tatsuya dose now feel it is truly time to leave and he begins to make an exit. "Well it is that time of day and I do believe I should be going." He stands up to shake Kenshin's and Zach's hand. "It was nice too meet you both and perhaps we will all be apart in something larger in this world."
Even if Kenshin and Tatsuya had been in a bit of a argument it would not change the fact that the two were a part of the same village and system. Before he leaves the door way of the class room he bows to the two and the exits to go home. 
[3062 W/C requesting  15 stats and 2k/2k towards Shadow neck binding thanks]
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:51 pm
(You need to perform some type of training to recieve stats and you must train the jutsu in a topic to gain words towards it just so you know)

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum