Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Teacher, friend, or adversary? (open, pref acad) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teacher, friend, or adversary? (open, pref acad)

Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:04 pm
Kasai chuckled to himself at Kenshin's remark.
"No, worry not. No harm here, not now. I doubt ever within these walls. You have naught to fear."
He then turned his head as he heard another enter the room. This was far more of a party than he had originally anticipated. To think, all he was doing was simply walking through his old school, and yet so many had come as well. 
Perhaps it was fated, he thought. Perhaps they were all meant to meet. He opened his eyes, and made careful note of everyone, taking in the details of their faces. If it was indeed meant for them to meet, he would not forget them.
"Student? No, not I. Lost the title years ago, and thankful of it too. Glad to have moved along the road of life. 
"And of the staff, I know not. I have not seen a trace of any for a while now, excluding my own mentor. I'm afraid I have no knowledge of where they might be either," Kasai said, before pausing. "Though today is a strange day indeed, to go looking for such, as the school is out and abandoned for a few days."
Perhaps the new one had forgotten that the academy was closed today. 
Kasai kept his eyes open now, though. All the people, his chakra was not attuned enough to keep track of so many at a time. It had been a good exercise for him though.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Teacher, friend, or adversary? (open, pref acad) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teacher, friend, or adversary? (open, pref acad)

Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:47 pm
"Widen ones abilities huh?" he said softly as he lowered his head in thought, regardless of the boy asking it as if it were a simple question it was quite the opposite in Kenshin's mind. Slowly making his way towards the seats the students used he would make sure to keep the uchiha crest on the back of his cloak hidden from the others sights and sit down, his hands now resting on the desk in front of him. "It would depend on the role you want to play in each situation. Perhaps you would wish to be support, a pillar that kept your comrades standing in the toughest of situations? Or possibly a shinobi who was constantly on the front lines risking their life on the most difficult missions the village could offer. Regardless its all about mastering one area of the shinobi before you begin branching off and trying to gain knowledge about a wide variety of the tools in a high level shinobi's arsenal". Nodding slowly he would smirk, thinking he had given Tatsuya a rather in depth answer, one that would hopefully give the young man guidance and even more importantly, alive during the challenges to come. It was at that point that a new face had entered the room, one he had never met before and seemed to be looking them all over rather carefully before he even spoke. It was nearly instant after the boy spoke that he would lift the right side of his cloak to reveal his shoulder to the boy which had his konoha headband stitched into the sleeve of his T-shirt. Assuming the boy would understand that he was trying to tell him he had already graduated he lowered his cloak once again, simply leaning back in his chair as his eyes slowly shut, just trying to listen to the others so he knew if he was brought back into the conversation or not.
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:07 am
Zachariah picked his head up from the book as his gaze first went to Kasai then noticed that Kenshin was taking a seat. How strange he thought as he watched another person come into the classroom how oddly active this academy was even when it was closed. Zachariah glanced at this new boy with a glare in his eye before he looked back down to his book finishing the page and closing it as he stood up looking to the boy who had asked if they were students Zachariah pulled his headband out from his right pocket of his pants before he tied it around his neck looking at this boy how odd that he was looking for staff on a day it was closed maybe he was on a mission or just lost. Zach glare never leaving the boy as he examined his clothes hair before opening his mouth. “Who are you?” Zachariah questioned as he tilted his head all these people were starting to make this classroom feel like it was going to get crowded quickly but Zachariah pulled himself out of the seat going right past the new boy in the room and putting the book away before making the stride back to the seat he was sitting in and sitting back in it as his gaze left the boy and went back to the masked man as Zachariah's own curiosity rose of what each of these men could do or what he could learn from them.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:55 am
Tatsuya listen closely to what Kenshin was saying. He did in fact give a detailed answer. What Kenshin had said about being a support type and mastering one aria was very similar to what his sensei had said after there fist training session. Thinking on it once more he turns to Kenshin. "Thank you I that answer will be useful and I appreciate you answering it in such detail." His attention is turned to the new ninja that just walked into the academy. Tatsuya in most cases bows his head slightly in acnoligment and respect of It had almost felt like that it had become some sort of academy student reunion. After other responses were made Tatsuya takes a turn in answering. "I have as well graduated from the academy and I am sorry to say I have not seen an Instructor around." Tatsuya waits for the new arrival to give the answer of to who he is and in turn if given the chance Tatsuya would do the same.
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:00 pm
"Darn... oh, yeah, I should probably introduce myself, I am a newly minted genin, Kotonaru Haruto. Who are you guys?"

"It's unfortunate the instructors are nowhere in sight. I wished to talk with some of them for a little bit... it's no matter, thanks for the info anyway."

"Sorry to disturb you all then, perhaps I will then take my leave, I wish to get much stronger before the day is out."

Kotonaru would walk out the door unless someone stopped him, when everyone had finished introducing themselves.

He had a lot of training to do. If not stopped, he would walk back out into the streets. Instead of practicing his body flicker, which he felt was practiced enough, having done it all the way through town he felt, as well as most of the way around the Ninja Academy. As he walked, first out the door, and then through the streets he would try to run lightning chakra between his hands, to  practice using his first element. Hopefully he would be able to use another element soon, it would help a lot. Lightning could be fairly strong but it would be nice to have multiple methods to fight with. He continued practicing his new jutsu all the way back home. It was starting to feel more natural now. Perhaps he could perform that jutsu soon! For now, he would need to do some missions.

(exit)
(total wc: 1616, claiming upon unhindered exit: 1000 words towards learning body flicker, and 616 towards learning http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23454-raiton-jibashi, +8 stats)

Last edited by Kotonaru Uchiha on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:36 pm
Kasai stares dumbly at the boy who so quickly came and went.
"I am Kasai-," he would begin to introduce himself, but stop as the boy so quickly continued talking.
"What....a very odd thing to do," Kasai said after the boy left. "One would think he simply stepped in to speak us name to us, then leave. Why would anyone wish so? Out of one's one mind, I believe. More so perhaps than I.....very strange....very indeed." He muttered quietly to himself. 
He then looked to the others in the room, almost to confirm to himself that they had simply not just walked in and immediately out.
"It seems the two of you are busy. I may go if my presence disturbs your inner silence," he said, bowing to Kenshin and Zachariah, seeing them both deep in thought, or books in Zach's case.
He could appreciate their silence, as it was a world he knew all too well, and it seemed that the new boy entering and leaving so rapidly has interrupted Kenshin's flow.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:55 pm
Slowly opening a single eye he would look at the new arrival who spoke and quickly left before even joining the conversation. It was odd to say the least but he would not question the boy as he did not know him enough to really even care why he acted so oddly. Seeing how none of the others continued conversing with his he would simply remain quiet as he had nothing more to say, he was simply there if he was needed from this point forward.

(Sorry its been a long day and I really can't post anything right now, just trying not to stop you guys from going on)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:39 pm
Well what can I say, Youka was moving everywhere trying to not only locate his friend but for his own purposes as well. He jut happened to wander into a school, maybe his friend had started teaching the younger ninja in his image. Walking around he noted a group gathered seemingly enjoying themselves, well this would be fun.

"Hello little sheep of the father, how are you all doing today, I pray you are all in good health, from what I've seen you are full of energy."

Youka again was in his normal priest garb full black robes with a golden cross sewn into the middle of it. In his hand he held the holy bible and it was pressed against his chest as he continued to close distance to the group.

"What are we doing here young ones?"
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:11 am
“I'm Zach"  Were all the words that came out of the boys mouth as he looked up noticing the boy he spoke to was already gone. Zach sighed as he had not noticed that another strange person had entered the classroom they were in as he stood there lost in his own thoughts before he turned around seeing this man who seemed like he was a priest. Zachariah heard this man speak but did not reply as he searched the room to see if he could get out something about this man made Zach want to get out of that classroom. “I.. I was just leaving.” Zach's expression on his face was blank as he went to move past the man unless he stopped him. Zach's long white hair was covering the two scarlet dots on his forehead as he made this attempt at leaving. Zach figured he had wasted enough time at the academy on a day it wasn't open and had better things to do.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:32 am
[Its cool Kenshin im sure you got lots going on.]
Tatsuya watches as the man walks into the class room. He was much older then any one else in the room and looked much more experienced as a fighter. After Zack says his name Tatsuya fallows. "Hello my name is Tatsuya." He then brings his right fist to the palm of his extended left hand and bends down to give a deep bow. After hearing Zacks plan of exiting Tatsuya feels as if he too have spent much more time at the academy then what was worth. It had been the most unique day for he had met now a total of four new people. This did make Tatsuya happy but it was a bit much for one day. He would hope to retire to a nice nap in the woods. "If there is nothing else needed then I will make my leave as well." Saying this as he fallows Zack towards the door. Tatsuya as well gives a quick glance to Kasai to give him the hint of exiting as well. Then directing a statement to Kenshin and Zack. "Now if we ever want to collaborate on a mission or do some sparing, I will be interested in doing so." Tatsuya thought that sparing with Kenshin would not be super productive because of his skill far exceeding his own but a mission would seem fit. But sparing with Zack could poses to be a very productive use of time. Even if the way Tatsuya encountered Kenshin and Zack was a bit abnormal the two had grown on him a bit and even if they were to become adversarys then Tatsuya would still hold some trust in both of them.
Finally Tatsuya pauses before he makes a final exit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum