Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Pow! Right in the Kisser Empty Pow! Right in the Kisser

Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:11 pm
Makussu was hanging out in the Konoha library, hoping for a good book to read after another day of review at the academy. Unfortunately today seemed to be one of the worse days for checking out books, many spots on the shelf being taken out. He kept searching the shelves as he walked slowly through the library. “Chakra Control Basics...Ninjutsu for Beginners? Nah, already read that one. Wait a minute, whats this?”
Behind the ninjutsu book was an old, slightly battered book which he could tell had been through quite the experience, due to the scorch marks it had on the front cover. Even so, he was still able to make out the title. “Taijutsu, Things you May or May Not Know. Well, it’s old but this looks promising!”Smiling at the book he brought it up to the counter where a middle aged women was managing checkouts. “Hi, I’d like to check out this book.
The women seemed to blanch for a few seconds at the state of the book he just handed her, but then just let out a chuckle as she seemed to recognize it. “Well, thats a shocker. I honestly expected to see this book in a shower of ash when I saw it again.” Seeing Makussu’s confused expression, she explained. “This book has a reputation of somehow being damaged whenever it’s lent out, due to somehow the holder getting into a fight. Don’t worry about any damage done to it, that book is actually scheduled to be recycled for a newer version soon anyway.” She then checked out the book and handed him the book back. A quick nod and thanks found Makussu sprinting out of the library towards the training grounds, battered book in hands. He arrived at the training he practiced at, noting the slight difference in time he had achieved as he sat down against the tree. Most of the material in the book was a review, but a refreshing break from the textbooks they shoved down their throats at the academy. He was almost going to close the book, when he realised the last page seemed to be stuck to a few others he had not noticed. Carefully prying them apart, his eyes widened at what he saw and couldn’t help but yell it out. “ A new jutsu!”
He looked at the book with a new reverence and continued to read the book. The jutsu was an ancient technique that dated before the volcano’s eruption. Although it was very simple, requiring only one hand seal, it apparently was lethal when a kunai was added to the mix. He carefully put the book down on the ground and got up. According to the book, all one had to do is crouch down, channelling chakra into their hands, and then simply shoving their fingers or kunai into the opponent's rear for supposedly devastating effect. Doubting this, he formed the Tora seal, crouched down and pushed forwards, his right leg leading to add more momentum to the attack. He practiced the motions a few more times, but eventually got tired of it and picked up his book to return it. If only he had someone to actually test it on!
“Hey Shrimp! Yeah, you there! In the white shirt with the black sleeves! Look at me!”
Makussu turned around to view a boy whom looked at least a year older than him, towering at 5’8”. Judging from his clothes, he was a civilian due to the absence of any type of kunai holster or weapons pouch, along with the flamboyant greens and yellows on his shirt and pants. Preparing himself for what seemed an inevitable fight, he turned around and answered. “Why should I even bothering dealing with you? Unlike you, I actually have things to get done.”
At this the boys face turned beet red in apparent rage. “ Do you know who I am? I’ll have you know, my father is a wealthy merchant and-”
“ I don’t care about who you are or who your father is. Now buzz off, I have to return this book to the library.”
At this Makussu turned around, keeping his hands together in case he needed to perform a substitution quickly. Good thing he did so, because the boy behind him bellowed in rage and slugged a punch at Makussu’s back, whom suddenly poofed into a log. Makussu appeared behind him as the boy kneeled down, exposing himself while clutching the hand he had just bruised. The opportunity was too great to refuse. Dropping the book on the ground, he quickly kneeled down, sending chakra into his hands making the Tora symbol and yelled, “One Thousand Years of Death!”
For a few seconds a priceless expression laid itself across the boys face of pure shock before he let out an extremely girlish scream, launching five meters into the air from the technique and landed spread eagled into the street, unconscious. Makussu quickly dashed over to the boys prone form, checking his pulse, making sure nothing had happened to the boy. It was an E-Rank technique, but he was still a civilian. Finding a definite pulse, he dragged the unconscious boy over to a nearby bench and put his sleeping form on it and then quickly went over to check his book. Apparently the title had been ground against the street when he moved his feet during the technique, as it was now slightly more faded than before. Dusting it off, he started walking off towards the library again, ignoring the shocked looks of the civilians and the winces of what looked like a few shinobi as he walked.

942 words

4 stat points

+ 1000 Years of Death
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000