Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mind Games [private,NK] Empty Mind Games [private,NK]

Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:41 pm
The Darkness surrounded Kyte as he would sit up from off the floor. "Ugh..Where am I?" He said as he would look around seeing not one once of light he could only see darkness. Standing up he would reach out his arms and hands as he would walk around feeling for a light switch or even a wall. "Nothing but an empty void grea-" His voive was cut off as he would step off to what would seem like a ledge. He would then begin to fall in a dark void. A few seconds  later he would hit something which made a rather loud noise. "Oww..." he said as he had hit the ground. Standing up slowly he would then rubb his back since it was what he landed on. "Kyte is that you?" a familiar voice said as Kyte would walk around in the dim lighted place. "I know that voice...Ky? What's going on here? last thing I remember is fighting Kenshin..well you fighting Kenshin." Kyte said as he would make his way closer to the voice he heard.
"Same here, I was fighting Kenshin then next thing I know I was here...wait..if you are here and I am here..who's controlling the body?"

"I don't know....but I need to get back controlling myself so I don't have to be in here any longer.."
Kyte was finally face to face with Ky as they stood looking at each other for a few seconds. then continuing to move around to look for a better light he would trip and fall while hitting something which somehow made the room much brighter. "ow ow". Ky would then laugh his butt off and would continue to. "You clutz how did you trip? well at least you made it brighter in here." Ky said as he would sit down on a chair. "So you figured where we at now huh Kyte?"

"Umm no..you?"

'Yeah we are inside our mind"
Kyte would stand in silence as he heard the answer. He would begin to speak but before he could he would see a dark shadowy figure step forward from the darkness that was surrounding the light. "My my my...look who we have here, Kyte and Ky...Seems like the whole gang of personalities are here" The person would say as he became mor clearer to see. He had red eyes just like Ky and had black hair. His face bore resemblence to both Ky and Kyte's faces yet niether knew him. "Who are you?" Kyte asked as he would step back away from the man. "I am you....well it's the other way around....You both are a part of me." He said as he would reach out his hand for a hand shake. "Wait i'm the true Kyte that's impossible for me to be you...uh Kyte?" Kyte would say to the black haired Kyte as he would move back a few more inches futher from him also rejecting the handshake. "No I am the one and only...I am Lieko." He said as he would move his hand to his side. "huh well then why are we here?" Ky asked
Lieko laughed at the question as he would get closer to Kyte and Ky. "well thanks to the you guys I can be me....it's just a role change....you guys be trapped here like I and Ukazo was and well be in Controll.." Ky and Kyte was then alerted at what he said...Before they could speak he continued to talk."Annnnnd It look like neither of you had the balls to leave the village to go look for our dear mother and father well like any of you knew where to look...But in all according to plans I should be able to find them.." Kyte and Ky stood in silence again as they would look at the calm and twisted smile of Lieko. "How would you be able to find them?" Ky asked.
"hmm well I'll just go to village to village if I have too...anyway that's enough off questions looks like Ukazo is retreating and I'm going to be gone now so...till next time Kyte and Ky..till next time..." His voice was trailing off as he would turn his back and walked away. Ky wouldn't let himself be trapped so easily as he would then rush and aim a punch at Lieko. "I'm not letting you leave" Ky yelled. Leiko would then dodge all while having an evil grin to his face."No your just not good enough to control the body anymore...." was the last thing Lieko said as he would disappear into the darkness.

[closed,Exit, TWC 788]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum