Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Blood Games, here I come! Empty Blood Games, here I come!

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:22 pm
The Yuki walked up to the gates. He would stop 5 meters in front of the gates. The ground was made of flagstones, and it was raining. He was looking forward, at the gates, with his chakra suppressed. Yoi would wait for someone to let him in, but if no one did, he would walk in on his own.

[48 hour timer to enter village begins]
Ballian
Ballian
Citizen
Stat Page : Icey Healy Boi
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9850

Blood Games, here I come! Empty Re: Blood Games, here I come!

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:32 pm
Taking a small stroll by the gates, Ballian's eyes were glancing over checking out outer structure of their home as a leisurely stroll of peace and quiet, more than a simplistic level of value of 'guard duty'. A small snicker laid upon him when he seen a few individuals who seemed to not paying attention to the outside of the gate as much as they probably should be, when they should be. Ballian began to walk up to the top of the wall to take a peer over the gate to see within the distance of the bridge that connected to the entree way of the gate. The moment of even scouting began, he noticed a lone shinobi had made his way towards the gate entree. 

"I swear by all that is spoken by our appointed leader, I will not be nice about this the next time, if you guys do not start paying attention. There is actually someone out here!" 

Ballian's voice was stern and louder than normal, his level of annoyance was not weak to his own villagers. He made his way down and began to paint an image of the individual out for himself, based on the premise that there was very minimal activity, this shonobi was here for the blood games that the kage had informed everyone to be on alert for. The gate opened up as he made his way to open it the guards attempted to beat him to it, luckily they did. Walking through the gates, he gave a smile to the younger gentleman on the other side. 

"Welcome to Kirigakure, I assume you are here upon entree for the Blood Games? If so, please feel free to enter through this gate!"

A smile came across his face that wouldn't be detected by most as fake, but rather genuine. But upon getting close enough to take a further inspection of the the young shinobi. Ballian seen a rather light skin, colder look similar to his and similar spectral of icey hair style. His interest was intrigued to know more about the individual, more than usual from others. 
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:35 pm
The Yuki noticed a man in front of him. He seemed to be rather large, but he had a few distinct features. Features that the Yuki would make note of that many Yuki had. Yoi said, "Yep, I'm just here for the Blood Games."

WC: 44
TWC: 103

[entering village]

Claims:
103 words to Medical Spec with max stats discount (482/1500) with max stats discount
Ballian
Ballian
Citizen

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:47 pm
Ballian grinned at the young gentleman, expecting some kind of hostility of a sort from being made to wait; but the latter happened. His eyes weren't leaving his path as the young shinobi began to make his way into the village, he wasn't planning on trailing him, but rather curious how he was going to do in the event that was ahead of him. Ballian began to turn and look at the shinobi that were guarding the village and closed his hand as a sign to close the gate after walking through it again, then looked at them both with a sign of interest to point towards the higher point of the gate to be watched. 

"Enjoy your stay inside of Kiri."

Ballian proceed to began to follow behind slowly in path of continuing his ring walk around the island's security wall to develop an understanding if there is a way of infiltration that may be a cause for concern for the people. 

1st post: 354 WC

last post: 163 WC

Total: 517 WC

Bank WC of 517. 

Topic closed
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:28 am
Approved @Yoi Yuki
@Ballian we don't have WC Banks, please put your words towards something
Ballian
Ballian
Citizen

Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:37 pm
500 words into Chakra for 5 points (75+5=80)

517 words for (Ice Style: Earthen Consecutive Chains of Ice) to become (517/8000)

I believe this is correct now, Thank you mod team!

Last edited by Ballian on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited upon conversation /w Prim & Nobo)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:36 pm
Blood Games, here I come! Imagee52
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum