Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

I want my money back

+2
Aneya Yamanaka
Denkiteki
6 posters
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

I want my money back - Page 2 Empty Re: I want my money back

Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 pm
Den felt a strong chakra signature approaching him. Not feeling like dealing wiht anyone who could perhaps be a threat to him, Den Activated his Sharingan and did the hand seals to perform the body flicker jutsu, traveling in the opposite direction of the chakra signature. Den did this as soon as he sensed the chakra signature, so it was over 90 meters away when he performed this action. Den flickered in the opposite direction of the chakra signature, traveling 235 meters, putting well over 300 meters between him and the other signature. Den would continue this direction for about 30 minutes, moving as fast as he could.

Running away? The Gobi chuckled, What if he was hostile, and ends up hurting the girl?

Den hadn't thought of that, he just was in a bad mood and didn't want to deal with a situation where one wrong move could lead to a fight where he could possibly die.

So you do value your life more than others?

Until I avenge Min, yes

1194 words towards Gobi tails
Exit

(if you want a thread with me Maku we can do one in a bit lol, contact me on Skype plz ;3)
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:15 pm
Approved
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:32 pm
The pain in her face was starting to get to her.  It was making her make very unwise decisions.  As the man who she had met on the road left Aneya panicked because he had left taking her money.  She thought that maybe the man who just landed on a nearby tree would be able to help her out.  "Hey,"  She cried out.  "There was a man here who took my money and beat me up."  Aneya's face was already showing bruising and the blood caked on her face.  The Guy just kinda sat there.  he hadn't said anything since he said "yo".  Aneya would wait around for a couple minutes before she climbed up the tree and sat next to the man.  "Can you help me?"  Aneya would sit and wait to see if the man would respond.  If he didn't she would hope that maybe the weird guy could at least pay for her room for the night and a hot meal.  She would pick through his pockets and take all his money, before collecting her stuff and leaving.

[exit]
taking Maku's money.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:30 am
(Approved, you got all my money,i haz none now)

Maku's eyes snapped open.  He had apparently had some kind of stroke and had gone unconscious momentarily.  Looking around he seemed to be alone, and he had fallen out of the tree.  Sighing, he stood, and felt inside his shirt.  Yep, all his money was gone.  Awesome.  O well he thought, "I can always visit the Yuki vault for a booster.  With that Maku put his hands in his pockets and wandered away. 

(exit)
Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:29 pm
[exit]
wc 1089
5 stat
removing Den's money and adding Maku's money.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:34 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum