Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

I want my money back

+2
Aneya Yamanaka
Denkiteki
6 posters
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

I want my money back Empty I want my money back

Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:31 am
Den angrily flew through the forest, traveling at 50 speed as he jumped from tree to tree. He was trying to find the girl who had stolen his pouch of money, but would he succeed? He certainly hoped so, the girl could have only traveled but so far. Den's chakra senses were active as he flew through the trees, trying to detect a small chakra signature that was slightly above average, in hopes that he could locate the girl. On top of that, Den's sharingan was active, scanning the area with his chakra vision.

Action points:
737-1=736
Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

I want my money back Empty Re: I want my money back

Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:27 pm
Aneya had decided that her haul for the day warranted some rest.  She figured she was safe so she left the pouch of money she had taken on a stump near her tent made of her cloak.  She then curled up under neath the cloak and fell asleep on the ground.  She hadn't even counted what she had gotten but putting the 500 from her cleavage back in the bag she knew it was a lot.  tomorrow she would head out and find a town and rent a room.  She imagined how soft a bed would be like.  Cuddling into a ball she rested her head on a tree root and was soon asleep.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:28 pm
Den's sensory ability picked up a decent sized chakra signature, even higher than the one he had sensed from the girl. His first thought was perhaps another shinobi was nearby, perhaps the girl was a wanted criminal and he wasn't the only one searching for her? This signature wasn't moving though, in fact as Den neared it, moving slowly now and without making as much noise, his sharingan spotted a mass of chakra through some loose foliage, simply laying on the ground. As he got close he deactivated his sharingan, not wanting to reveal one of the bloodline traits he possessed should this person be hostile.

Within 25 meters from the body he recognized the blonde hair of the girl who had robbed him, how had her chakra increased so quickly? Had she deceived him in some way, lowering her chakra in order to lure him into a false sense of security?

Den landed softly on the ground about 5 meters away from the girl, taking care to not be loud. He spotted his pouch on a stump, but should he just take it and leave? He was still angry, and while he didn't want to actually harm the girl, as she hadn't made an attempt to harm his actual person, he wanted to at least yell at the girl or something.

Den picked up his pouch first, removing the girls from his waist as he did so. He lightly tossed the pouch full of rocks at the girl, and unless she was stirred awake or moved in her sleep, the pouch would land on her face. It wouldn't cause any major damage to the girls face, but Den imagined the rocks were heavy enough that it would hurt slightly, and lead to an unexpected awakening.

735 AP
Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:59 pm
The rocks hit her face hard.  Starting awake she knocked over her tent and it collapsed on top of her.  the cloak blocked her vision and she paniced.  Scrambling to get the cloak off of her terrified that she would be killed by something or some one at any second she bounded around the camp pulling her cloak off her head and tripping over the stump.  falling forward Aneya bashed her face on a rock bloodying her nose.  The damage had not quite broken it but she would have 2 black eyes come the morning.  "Ow ow ow ow ow"  Aneya finally discarded the cloak and held her bleeding nose.  She then looked up and saw her company and her eyes went wide.  A bear had no real reason to attack her.  But this man.... Aneya began to back away, blood from her neglected nose rolled down her face.  her back hit something solid as she came to rest there she had been sleeping, her back against the tree.  

Aneya noticed the pouch in the man's hands. "Uh look you got your money back. no harm no foul."  Aneya quickly wiped away the blood, merely smearing it on her cheek as more began to drip from her nose.  She grinned panic still showing in her eyes.  Her cloak still lay within arms reach, she could grab it and run.  her eyes darted around looking for an escape.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:59 pm
If Den wasn't so angry, he might have felt pity for the girl, while also being slightly amused as she thrashed within her make shift tent. It wasn't until she smashed her face into a rock that Den felt anything other than anger, but he quickly buried any feelings of pity, he shouldn't feel sorry for a petty thief who had abused what little of his good nature that was left.

Den put his pouch back at his belt as the woman backed up against the tree, though his dark blue eyes continued to watch the thief.

"I'm sure you'd like it to be that way. So, was 500 ryo not enough for you? I thought I was being very generous, especially seeing as I've never met you before." Den unstrapped Fuuin no ken as he spoke, leaning it against the stump. He also unclipped his cloak, and set it down on the stump before sitting on the fabric. A mocking smile appeared on his face as he made himself comfortable, "So how often do you rob heavily armed strangers? I mean do you have a death wish or are you stupid enough to think you could fight someone like me away, or do you perhaps think you could run?" His eyes still hinted at his anger as he now laughed at the girl.

Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:42 pm
Aneya could tell that there was no way to escape.  She considered trying to sweet talk the gentleman but then she saw how angry he already was.  He took off his cloak and sat down quite a lot like how Aneya pictured a hit man would do after he had captured his prey.  He threw questions in her face with an attitude much like he didn’t really care about the answer to any questions.

“I just wanted some money so I could eat and maybe get a good night stay at an Inn.”  She answered honestly.  “You looked like you could spare it.”  Aneya looked down in guilt.  It’s not like she could really do anything.  The man was right.  She couldn’t fight him nor could she get away from him.  “To answer your question I attempt to rob everyone who comes down this road it wasn’t just you…Well in the last week I guess it was just you….” Aneya faded out at the end.  She knew she wasn’t helping her case any.

Angel didn’t know why she felt so light though.  It was like her training recently had paid off.  She hadn’t eaten in so long and now with the excitement she could feel like she was somehow stronger.  Even the air seemed to crackle with energy.  Every breath she took she could feel the burn of her chakra mixing with the air.  She wasn’t performing any jutsu it was just like her chakra nature was changing.  Now wasn’t the time to think about it though. 

“Look sir I obviously made a mistake.  What can I do to make up for wronging you?  Cause it truly was nothing personal.”  Aneya hoped the guy wouldn’t ask for anything creepy.  Regardless she would have to try and find a new place to live after all this….Assuming she lived after all this.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:18 pm
Den did his best to ignore the woman's words, some stubborn part of him wanted to remain angry, as she had wronged him. Denkiteki. This woman only stole from you out of need. It was the Gobi, chastising him as always.

That doesn't make what she did right. Even though Denkiteki could relate to what she had done, he didn't want to forgive her. She had abused his emotions to acquire his money, had managed to lure him into remembering what it was like to care about other people. And then she had taken his money.

So that she could survive. Boy, this girl did what she had to do, you'd do the same if you were her, perhaps even worse. The Gobi sounded annoyed, perhaps because Den was acting as though wronging him was somehow more terrible than wronging another person.

Den couldn't come up with a counter argument to the Gobi, she was right. And that annoyed him. While this conversation was going on, Den was pretending to listen to the rest of the girls words. He only caught the last bits, that she offered to make up for her wrong doings, and that it wasn't personal.

You know, she could be useful. The Gobi seemed no longer annoyed, instead she was trying to convince Den to stop being stupid.

Shes a beggar and a thief, I don't need such things. Even if Den wasn't extremely rich, he could use his skills to earn money rather than simply take it.

Her chakra signature is high, she could be taught ninjutsu. Perhaps if you gathered people and trained them, then maybe you could take on those who killed Minorin. It was true, Den would have better luck not only finding her killers, but also defeating them if he had the support of others. As much as he liked to think that him, Toma, and Tomoya would be enough, odds were this group was larger than the 3 of them.

Den would sigh, moments had passed since the girl had spoken. Den's expression became more composed, and no longer seemed to show any emotion. He was finally calm, he needed to not allow his emotions to cloud his thoughts.

"It just so happens that I'm in need of assistance. Tell me, how proficient are you in the shinobi arts?" The question was asked simply, and Den waited patiently for an answer.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:56 pm
Aneya sat there for quite a long time waiting to see what the man would do to her.  She had considered trying to run but obviously this guy was able to track her.  Aneya didn't know if she should be afraid or relieved when the man finally seemed to stop looking at her with a look like he wanted to bite her head off.  Aneya really kind of understood.  I mean she had stolen his money.  Maybe the guy wasn't as rich as Aneya thought he looked.  finally he spoke and it seemed to Aneya that he wasn't going to kill her.  'Yay' she thought.  

But his next question made her think.  Aneya wasn't sure how good she was.  she had been practicing ninjutsu out here alone so she knew what to do but whether or not she was any better than any one else she didn't know.  She was planning on trying to try and implement her jutsu in her enterprising scheme but she hadn't yet.  "I don't know.  I live on my own for the most part.  I haven't been formally trained at all or nuthin'.  I could show you if you want."  Aneya was hoping that this was a chance to get on his good side and hope that the display would make her seem valuable.  Well valuable enough to not kill.  she would wait for his permission though she didn't want to do something suddenly and have him kill her for no reason.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:15 pm
Maku had been wandering around the country boarders.  He was set to go on a trip to Shimagakure with Echo and Youka, however the big boss man was apparently catching up on some R and R so it was being delayed.  Because of that, Maku had taken to simply exploring by himself.  He had very little concerns for his safety, he figured he would be safe enough where ever he went, and if not hell something surely would come along.  It was while walking that a huge chakra signature hit his senses like a jack hammer.  A powerful force, and like a light to a moth, Maku headed straight for it.  A powerful ally or a fun fight, something exciting was on the agenda today it would seem.

Thinking back he probably should have suppressed his chakra, but whatever to late now.  Leaping into a tree he continued to run at a speed of 60 from branch to branch until he was 10 meters from the two other ninja.  He would be approximately in the middle of them, and sitting on a tree branch with a wide smile on his face.  Flipping his hair out of his face he held up his hand and looked at each in turn simply saying "Yo"  Sitting on the branch his legs swayed back and forth as he stayed relaxed.

Using his chakra senses, it was obvious the one who was dangerous was the male.  He had a large amount of chakra, as could be seen by Maku's activated 3 tomoe sharingan.  The female, well he wasn't really worried about her.  She was a little cutie though.  However, Maku's eyes were mostly focused on the tall man, as that's were the danger could come from.  Until they acknowledged him he would continue to sit and swing his legs smiling.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:39 pm
Aneya sensed a powerful chakra coming from off in the trees.  It was coming towards them growing larger and seemed to merge with the vastness of the man’s chakra that stood in front of her.  The two chakra were distinct but were overwhelming.  The young man landed of a branch nearby and his eyes made her shiver.  Not just in fear but excitement.  Aneya had heard tales in bars that she frequented to try and pick some extra coin.  Tales of the Red eyes of the Uchiha.  All she gathered was the Sharingan was efficient at genjutsu.  Genjutsu was one of the things that interested Aneya the most.  She knew that she would probably die if the two went at it right now.  She knew half of the two didn’t seem to like her and the other one probably didn’t care either.  Angel laid her back against the tree and just wished she didn’t die.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum