Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isha Nayami
Isha Nayami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

I think we have to Operate... - Page 3 Empty Re: I think we have to Operate...

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:37 pm
In an instant, the stacks of paper are placed in front of Takeo's face, obscuring his vision from Aqua, he was done with the sorting. Isha holds these stacks of papers still, looking towards Aqua.

"He's gonna fight? Who? i gotta see this shit. There might be need for medical attention if shit gets real." Isha was never a fighter, though he loved his passion to play doctor among his subjects. He cracks a smile towards Isha, staring towards him with his bright blue eyes. Perhaps he might lose, or might win? In the end, someone is going to the clinic.

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:12 am
[ A few weeks later, in the same spot, after TNA; ISHA, if you dont like this jump just let me know and I will re write the post. ]

Aqua, now a chuunin of the village, was entering the tower, much more completed for repairs than it was before, hoping to find the Tenkage, he had said to come back to him when he had done the TNA fight. Now a chuunin he was hoping that he was one step closer to his goal.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:49 pm
Takeo yawned, sweeping his hair out of his eyes and looking down at the stack of papers before him. He was beginning to wonder how Den or Shinji managed to do this job. Though from the mass of things to do, he assumed they didn't do half as much work as they were supposed to be doing. Right now he was flicking through a number of files of the higher ranking members of the village. The reason was simple, he needed more ANBU. When he had come to power he had made sure to look through the lists of all the ANBU operatives that are within the village. The number of active members was pitifully low, which presented quite a problem. Yozora's untimely death, along with that of Rin's, was quite a loss. One ANBU and one candidate, gone just like that. His mind drifted back to the conversation he had had a few weeks ago, before the grand finale of TNA. He expected the boy to come visiting him any day now. The Chuunin's approach was something Takeo was aware of when he reached the top floor of the tower. As of late Takeo's Byakugan was almost constantly activated. In his spare time he had been trying to figure out the secrets behind it and the Hyuuga's techniques, all in the name of him trying to craft his own technique for the Byakugan. It had been a long and tiring process, with minimum to no results whatsoever. "Come in." He would call out when Aqua arrived at the door to the office.
Isha Nayami
Isha Nayami
Citizen

Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:51 am
((Your good bro, no worries Ape Man))

It was just an other day in the office, the kage need not worry of the mundane hassle of paper work. His medical assistant, Dr. Isha Nayami, shuffled among the stacks off paper he held within his own hands, the other stacks piled on the Tenkage's desked, scatter slightly as he was a little behind on the sorting. It was a busy day, the exams were over, so the many files of the sky ninja needed updating. The fellow white haired doctor sat next to the kage's desk on a sturdy bar stool he found out side in the hall. His slim, model like figure, leaned against the nearby desk. He never thought the job would get this boring, but hey, it put him in charge of the hospital.

He wore his usual garments, the blue jacket with white fur lining along the neck, which matched his white hair handsomely. His blue black jeans, and black dress shoes were also worn. Not to mention, his headband was worn around his neck, loosely. His tools and such were secured in his jacket, for the only tool he needed, was a pen and pencil. Filing was such bull. Isha takes a moment, and stares towards Takeo after he spoke, gazing towards his pale eye which he thought was strange. Isha himself saw, nor heard no one at the door, and questioned Takeo to see if he was alright. "Damn...,You sure you don't want me to check those..., mismatching eyes?"
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:13 pm
Aqua, taking a few minutes to figure out where in this tower the Tenkage was, would abruptly find himself right at the door, was his armor getting in the way of him seeing, or did it appear as though he hadnt really looked around to see where he was going? Aqua thought to him that maybe a directory could be handy for a place like this, it would be something of a time investment to do so, but he thought that maybe it would help the people make sure they knew where they were going.

Once he got to the door he would knock, almost as though the Tenkage knew that he was coming he would say come in right about the time he was done with his first knock, Aqua didn't think much of it, and it probably was just the Tenakages grand intuition and power.

Aqua would enter the room, he hadn't been in the Tenkages office before, but he had been in an office similar to this before in Sunagakure. He would see his Tenakge sitting there before him at the desk presumably. Aqua would come in, shut the door, and walk towards him.

After a short walk to the area aqua would begin the conversation with "I love what you have done with the place, very authoritative, Tenkage." He would say if he was not interrupted. Aqua didn't see his "Assistant" Isha in the room or in the tower. Maybe Aqua wasn't looking for him or maybe he didn't see him because he was fired. Who knew.

Anyways Aqua would look to the tenkage, the Veins in the Hyuuga eye popping out from its current usage, and an answer to his previous question.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:21 pm
Takeo watched his assistant work. He was glad he had made that split second decision to hire him. Despite his odd personality, he did actually do the work. Though his pace could be improved upon, maybe with time he would get faster. Something Takeo found interesting was Isha seemed to not possess knowledge of the Byakugan, as evidenced by him questioning if his eyes needed checking when he told Aqua to enter the room. At some point he would need to give him a run down of some of the more major clans that populate the shinobi world. In response to his offer, he just dismissively waved his hand. "My...these eyes are fine." It felt strange referring to the pair as his eyes. Neither of them were actually his, both having been taken from the bodies of other Tengakure citizens. Takeo tried to forget about the two occasions, however his own appearance was a constant reminder of it. The bad memories was a small price to pay for the power the doujutsu gave.

Aqua entered the room a moment later, dressed as ever in that armour of his. It brought back memories of his time as a Genin, having to run from Xyxer in The Abysswalker armour. How nostalgic he was feeling today. The Chuunin approached his desk, commenting on the office. "The last time I met someone in here they punched the desk and broke the floors. I trust you won't do that same." He replied, looking towards the floor where the gaping hole had been before the repairs. Takeo wondered how much strength it actually took to pull off the feat that the Raikage had done. Not that he wanted to attempt to, he wasn't interested in having to sit outside to do work again.

"Now, let's get this over with." He shifted his position, leaning on the right arm of the chair. "You've competed against an ANBU operative. You've seen the power that they possess. Now tell me, do you still think you're a worthy candidate?" A simple enough question, one that he would await the answer to. In the meanwhile he would close both his eyes. In his spare time, Takeo had researched the techniques of the Hyuuga clan. Most of them didn't interest him all that much, however there was one that had made him curious. Takeo had no interest in replicating it exactly, he wanted to make it better. To that end he had been trying to learn to control his tenketsu. It was a tough job, especially for one with such little patience as he. However recently he had been gaining some control over them. Releasing the chakra in his hands and feet was easy enough. What he was attempting to do right now was release chakra from his entire upper body.

Takeo knew that this was going to be a pain to master, and he wasn't looking forward to it.
Isha Nayami
Isha Nayami
Citizen

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:32 pm
After shrugging his shoulder towards Mini mi, nodding back towards his papers, he notices the door opening. Perhaps it was Isha himself, who needed his sense checked? Then again, his fellow white haired boss was a Kage, so his senses were on dwarf sized scale compared to Lord Takeo, Tenkage of Tengakure. He sees the same ninja from before, he quickly focuses back on his own work. Shuffling and crap.

Letting the two talk, he lifts his head up again. More of the ANBU, again? "Just give him the freakin job already mini mi, otherwise, he wont stop coming back here", he says with frustration. However, speaking of which, Isha didn't know much about the ANBU. He would ask Takeo, but decided to keep quiet from now on. Until he hears something else that woulds grab his attention. Isha sure wish he was back at the hospital, poking bodies.

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:03 pm
Ah, Aqua finally heard the assistant talk, rather the one whom he had met earlier in the month. This man had seemed to have not gotten fired and yet had found himself with the tenkage doing his work. It was interesting to see how well they seemed to have gotten along with each other. This was a ponder for another moment. Right now he had more pressing matters to attend to.

Aqua would listen to what the Tenkage had to say to him. he knew that he wasn't the strongest ninja but he was a senju, he had to prove to him that he was worthy or his birthright, and he was of course. He would take a few moments to come up with an articulate and novel response to the question. He wanted to show the tenkage that he wasn't a ninja of the the village but a ninja of the highest regard. He wanted to show him that he was the ninja to lead this village to the power that he knew it could possess, and with some luck he would get to it.

After the said few moments were up he would begin with his reply. "Takeo, you don't know me but I know that we can do great things together. You saw with my performance in TNA that I did many high level techniques in an attempt to beat the Anbu. I showed you that I have knowledge on widespread area of effect jutsu with wood and water techniques, and my mastery of the earth element is only second to the Kazekage himself. Rather lets get one thing straight, I'm not like the other members of this village. I don't want what happened to Kirigakure happen here. I am a worthy candidate if not the best candidate. What would make you think otherwise?" Aqua would say to the young tenkage.

Aqua would towards the desk and almost walk into it before he would stop. Standing he would be right in front of the Tenkage, clad in his Earthen armor and really to prove himself again if he had to do it.

Aqua would hear the response that came from Isha but he hadn't the nerve to cross the assistant right now, he need not worry about his opinion, but he had to worry about Takeos. Perhaps when this is all over he would go and talk to the young man, but right now wasn't the time nor the place to do it.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:01 pm
Takeo attempted to concentrate, he really did. His mind was trying to focus in on the task at hand. Honestly this was a terrible time for him to try and do this but he was impatient. He was actually just getting in the zone, but then Aqua began to talk. Takeo opened his eyes slowly, giving up in the attempt for now. However he was still attempting in the back of his mind. Though not to much success. Takeo quietly listened to what Aqua had to say. Taking in each of the armour glad male's boasts his expression didn't change throughout. When he was done Isha chimed in with his own input. While Takeo valued Isha's input to some degree he paid the older man no mind, instead just passing him another stack of papers. Takeo had yet to respond to Aqua's claims. He stood, looking towards the suit of armour before him.

"You're arrogant." He planted both hands on the desk, leaning forward slightly before continuing. "You claim to be the best. But your performance within the exam barely earned you a promotion. It's only because of the failings of Altar that you were even considered. You failed to compete against an ANBU at less than half their strength." Now came the test. The previous statement was not entirely true of course. But this would all be a test to see how he would react. "I've seen your jutsu. And they do not impress me. I have no interest in all this flashy widespread jutsu. They failed to be of any use in your battle, therefore they are worthless. I need ANBU that are effective." Takeo paused, though it was only brief. He was not done.

"The ANBU of Tengakure are the strongest shinobi in the village. They are efficient, they are killers. They have experience. And above all else, they are not arrogant in their own abilities. They understand what it is like in the world. They have seen the power of other shinobi. The fact you claim to have almost unrivalled earth mastery proves that you do not possess this trait." Takeo moved around the desk, moving around so he was halfway between the desk and the door. "You are not ready to become an ANBU." He said, turning to face him.

"I doubt what I said changes your thoughts. It's better if I teach you now. About how out of your league you are." His chakra flared within his body, lightning chakra being generated at a rapid rate. A black diamond formed on his cheek, the only indication to those without doujutsu that something was going on. One of the blades of Bararaq Sei slid from his sleeve into his hand. "Don't die, and you will be an ANBU candidate."

Lightning crackled along the blade, and then he moved. His speed of movement was high, the fastest he could go as a matter of fact. The boy closed the gap between him and Aqua within an instant, his arm swinging upwards with force. The blade of Bararaq Sei was set to cut across the back of the boy, from right hip to left shoulder blade. Unless he turned around of course. The sharpness of the blade combined with the power behind the swing would be enough to slice through the armour the boy wore, cutting into his flesh if he failed to move out of the way. All of this would have happened within about two seconds. Takeo knew that his method was unorthodox and brutal. However it was the only way the boy knew he could drill the message into him. And if the wound ended up being too severe, if it happened of course, he always had Isha on hand to provide medical aid to him.

Spoiler:
Isha Nayami
Isha Nayami
Citizen

Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:45 pm
Leaning back a bit on the bar stool, sighing after he spoke. He noticed a rather large stack of paper make its way towards him. The doctor drops his head downward, depressingly.

Isha stares towards the armored shinobi with a blank face, his eye brows raised while hearing him speak. Aqua was a pretty powerful shinobi, with the many powerful jutsu he possesses. Isha himself doesn't have jutsu like that, as of yet. Then again, that would suit Isha's tactics, as he is classified as a support ninja. he was good with his hands no doubt, but when it came to weaving those hand signs, that was something else entirely. He looks down towards his right hand, Takeo talks down to Aqua, his tone was noted. Isha even learned a bit about the Anbu, well, just a bit. Perhaps Takeo was getting tired of him as well?

Isha's attention was now focused on Takeo, after he rose from his chair. Isha looks down towards the stack of papers, only to look up again to he crackling sound of energy. What took place after that couldn't be comprehended till the climax. The speed of the Tenkage was too great for Isha to react properly, there was a reason why Takeo was kage after all.

((Rushed))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum