Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

I think we have to Operate... - Page 2 Empty Re: I think we have to Operate...

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:31 pm
Takeo observed as Isha placed his hands on the wound. If Takeo were simply observing Isha do this to someone else he would have thought he hadn't begun yet. However he felt his cut healing itself, his hand becoming repaired in a couple of seconds. While he himself was not well versed in the art of medical jutsu, he had seen some of them in action at the hospital a couple of times. Usually it was accompanied by some fancy sort of glowing surrounding the hands, likely the medical nin's chakra now that he thought about it more. Instead there was nothing visually like that. This intrigued him. Once Isha removed his hands from it Takeo gazed at his palm. He turned his hand into a fist, pressing his fingers against where the wound had been previously. No pain, seemed it was completely undone. Another thing he noted was that he felt somewhat revitalised, perhaps an additional effect of this man's strange powers. "Quite an impressive skill." He said out loud, though he wasn't actually talking to Isha, more so to himself.

He was just about to question how powerful this ability was when he was interrupted by the sound of someone approaching. Turning his gaze over towards the new arrival he was greeted by an armoured figure. Immediately Takeo recognised whom it was, one of the Genin currently competing in his pseudo Chuunin exam. The first words he spoke amused Takeo somewhat. Assuming he was likely referring to the state of the place he waved his hand dismissively. "Disregard the mess, we're currently renovating." Honestly he needed to put up a closed sign at some point, at least until the place was somewhat presentable. "What can I do for you," He gave a slight pause, trying to recall the name of the guy, "Aqua." While waiting for a response from him he thought over how he would go about testing the power of Isha's abilities, without purposely bringing someone close to death that is.
Isha Nayami
Isha Nayami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:56 pm
The thanked doctor waved towards Takeo with a peace sign, his normal gesture of giving thanks. Normally when ever Isha was done healing someone, they were quick to leave without a moments hesitation, with a few unwanted words. Maybe it was due to the lack of pain killers he greatly ignores during his real surgeries. "This is nothing, you should see when I do some real doctoring..." he said with a smile, while turning towards the clanking noise of metal. A new patient?

The new guest was dressed in full armor, with a brutish presence. He wondered what was up with the whole medieval look, guess the ninja look was out of style apparently. Then again, Isha couldn't talk, cause he never wore the usual ninja attire since his diaper days. He shrugs his shoulder high up, looking away from Takeo as he mentions the renovating excuse, yeah, renovating.

Relaxing his shoulders, he turns back towards the metal man upon hearing the name Aqua. "Nothin much Tin Man, shit, it got on my shoes...", waving his foot in disbelief. This blood was everywhere.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:23 pm
"This is rock...who might you be?" Aqua asked Isha. Maybe this man was confused and didn't know anything about minerals. Aqua would turn his body towards the Tenkage.

He remembered Aqua's name. Takeo seemed interested in what Aqua was looking for. Aqua was nervous a bit as he spoke, his body language shrugged a bit, showing that he still had a maturity of a young ninja.

"As one of your best genin, I humbly request a private meeting with you." He would state, looking back at Isha he would pause a moment. "But if this look-a-like is taking up your time I could come back later." he would say, making a sly joke about the similar appearance of the two ninja.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 pm
Takeo sat an listened, somewhat amused by Aqua stating he is one of his best Genin. Perhaps it was just the straight forwardness of it that made him smile. After all he didn't doubt that claim, while Takeo considered the Genin of his village to not be as strong as they were back when he was one, some of them did possess some level of strength. The boy wanted a private meeting, of course that was to be assumed. "I have plenty of time for a meeting, however Isha shall be present for it. He's my assistant you see." While that had not actually been his original plan to begin with, after seeing the man's strange abilities he wanted to keep a close eye on him. Takeo couldn't have such an interesting power slip out of his grasp after all, and there was no better way to keep an eye on the guy by having him always by his side. "Although, I suppose a one to one meeting could be arranged. Though you'd have to make an appointment and then I'd get around to your issue in about," He paused flipping through a several sheets of paper, "5 months." Takeo finished with a frown quickly double checking to see if he had that right. Seemed like he'd be quite busy for awhile.
Isha Nayami
Isha Nayami
Citizen

Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:27 pm
Elevated, his right eye brow was, he takes note of the genin's correction upon further inspection. Indeed it was, however, the clunky out fit was just as lid and bulky as a regular set of metal forged armor. "The name is Isha, Dr. Isha, uh, fuck, Agua right?" Both his eye brows now rose upon hearing Aqua, stating he himself as the best current genin. He must be the real shit if he can say that, especially in front of the Kage. And this look alike? That was a funny comment, but it was true though, he couldn't argue about that. By the time Aqua finished, Isha was now behind Takeo, both his hands in his pockets, with an adamant demeanor, he was not going anywhere. What Isha got from Aqua, was that he wanted him gone, which wasn't gonna happen, Genin of the month, or not.

Takeo had made his decision quite clear, with him even having to say a word. He looks towards Aqua, now smiling. Great minds to think alike, and look alike too… Mini me wasn't bad at all.

Not to far, about a foot away, he himself zooms in on the Kage's shuffling, his head moving towards the papers, "Some one is organized…" Quite funny he thought, laughing on the inside, all that paper work, all that… For a moment, he thought about what Takeo just said, assistant? Could this mean that Isha would now be in charge of paper work? Would he have to stay in late at night to do all the filing? Would this be this new desk?!?!? Not him, Isha would love to see Takeo try and pull that on him, he better not. Isha loathed paper work, that's why doctor's have nurses and such, to dump the paper work on them. For now, he would have to see how this played out. He eyes the blood with his side view, stains they were.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:59 pm
When Aqua heard that the Tenkage had an assistant, Isha, he couldn't help but let out a slight giggle, his body moving slightly to show that he thought thought that was humorous. This guy was his assistant? No way.

"Right..." Aqua would say, drawn out as though to appear unimpressed by his choice in assistant.

"I do wonder how capable you assistant is, Tenkage, but I am not here to judge your choices in 'help'. I'm here to show concern for our safety, our village is weak, Tenkage. In my travels I've seen wonders that make this village's security look, well to put it bluntly, pathetic. You need somebody who can make this village secure, somebody like me. I need to be part of your special operation team. With my powerful skills, most of which you haven't seen yet, I can keep our village safe so it will never be harmed again.'

Aqua didn't know how much of this got through to Takeo, he wanted to part of the black ops, which was of course, his dream from the beginning.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:27 pm
Takeo listened to the boy his expression not changing throughout. However to the more observant of those within the room they might have noticed his eyes twinkle with amusement. Normally he would have simply killed the boy the moment he suggested the village to be weak. Though considering how he, a former Chuunin, had managed to waltz in and claim Tenkage without any contest Takeo agreed somewhat with the statement. Takeo already had his answer by the time he had finished speaking and replied swiftly, "I cannot make you part of it based on your words alone." He leant back in his seat resting his chin in his hands he continued. "Of course you have been given a chance to prove your worth Aqua. Perform well in the next fight, and I'll consider you as a candidate for the position." Takeo thought back to what he did as training for when he was a candidate for the ANBU. "Keep in mind however a good performance won't be the only requirement. But perhaps I'll explain what they are if you get that far hm?" Takeo grabbed a stack of papers that had been on his desk, lifting them up behind him and towards Isha. "Sort these for me." Of course it wasn't anything too confidential, just some random stuff on the recent additions to the Academy...that's what he thought they were anyway. Oh well.
Isha Nayami
Isha Nayami
Citizen

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:33 pm
The doctor mocked the giggle with his own, rolling his eyes off to the side. If he was kage, he would not want to hire this loser, questioning the village's defenses, like he was the cure to all our problems. Who did he think he is, some hero? He turns towards Takeo, listening to his words and such, till, he was met with a order that he feared from the beginning. "Fuck... me and my big mouth...", he said, the beginning of paper work.

"How did I know this was gonna happen..."

He grabs the paper work, swiftly breezing through the sheets, he scratches his head in thought. His blue eyes just stare at the information, WHICH..., contained some medical information about most of the ninja here. He glances up towards Aqua, taking a step back with caution. He tries to zoom in towards Aqua's mouth without drawing too much attention, but he mask obscures his vision, making it impossible. Should the two carry on, Isha continues to sort the files based on entry and such. The movement of paper sounded like cards being shuffled.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:47 am
"Hm, this wasn't meant as an insult, Takeo. I appreciate all you have done. You have shown me great respect by allowing me to enter this tournament; allowing me to make allies for you, just in case." Aqua would reply. He knew he was going to get that answer going into it; he wanted to hear it from the Tenkage for himself.

"When this is all over you will find it advantageous to consider me." Aqua would finish saying. He wanted to make sure that the Tenkage had an eye on him in the near future.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:47 pm
Takeo looked at the boy for a minute or two after he had finished speaking. After awhile he sat back in his chair and spoke. Takeo had took notice of the boy's chakra levels the moment he entered the room. They were quite high compared to other Genin, almost as high as Takeo's own. "I'll make sure to pay special attention to this fight." Of course he was going to do that anyway, after all he couldn't just let an ANBU fight four newbies without supervision. "You've been a Genin for quite awhile. I'm surprised to have not seen you taking part in any Chuunin Exams."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum