Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Doing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
xEmmaStarLoverx
xEmmaStarLoverx
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 184639727

Trying to Open Up Empty Trying to Open Up

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:58 pm
Fuji had been aimlessly wandering the village for about an hour. She couldn't find anything to do, ofcourse she had no friends so she had no one to talk to. It was a normal as much. But something in here wanted have atleast 1 person acknowledge her. She could start doing cartwheels but because she didn't do that, she would come of as insaaane. 

She sighed and her mouth went in a pout. She took her blonder hair in her fingers and twirled it around. "Hm.." She thought to herself, eloping herself in the image of 1,000,000,000 mochis, all for her to eat. Mmm. 'I loooove Mochis.' She thought to herself. Her stomach rumbled and a slight blush formed on her already rosy cheeks. 'Maybe I should go eat, I might meet someone on the way.'
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Trying to Open Up Empty Re: Trying to Open Up

Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 pm
Kyte was walking through the village as usual. stopping in front of a candy shop he would then relax some more. " I want something sweet" he thought to himself.

"Do we really need anything sweet? go train more or something don't buy any sweets." Ky thought as he would watch as Kyte would enter the store.

"But we've been training for days now" Kyte thought to Ky as he would then sit down on a chair beside some Mochis
xEmmaStarLoverx
xEmmaStarLoverx
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:22 pm
As Fuji entered the Mochis shop she looked for somewhere to sit. It looked like there was a plate already out on the table so she made her way to the seat. There seemed to be someone already there, so she was polite and asked. 

"Um, Hello. Do you mind if I sit here?" She asked the boy politely while still keeping up her loli-shota, shyness act. She looked at the mochis. 'Delicious.'
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:31 pm
"Who is she? I never seen her before so don't trust her" Ky thought to Kyte. Kyte would wave kindly to the girl and ignore the thoughts of Ky. "yes you can sit here if you want." he said kindly. He noticed that she was staring at the plate of mochis. " if you want some you can have them" he said.
xEmmaStarLoverx
xEmmaStarLoverx
Citizen

Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:34 pm
As soon as the boy said sure she was on the seat. She delicatley took a Mochis from the plate and placed it in her mouth. As soon as she swallowed it she realized she had forgotten to introduce herself. 

Holding out on of her hands she spoke to the boy. "Hi, I am Fujimoto Senju. But most call me Fuji." As soon as she finished she grabbed for another sweet with her unoccupied hand. She placed it in her mouth once again and smiled at the sweet taste connecting with her tastebuds.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:17 am
Watching as Fujimoto devour the mochis he would answer "nice to meet you Fujimoto, can I call you Fuji? Well my name is Kyte" he said as he would wave his hand. "She must really like Mochis,but a senju...are you keeping track of all the people you've even meet?" Ky thought to Kyte. "Yes i'm keeping track why would I not?" Kyte thought to Ky.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:40 pm
Kyte would watch as the girl still devoured the mochis. Scratching his head he would get up from his seat and head to an exit. "well I hope we meet again I have to go now...bye" he said as he left the shop.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum