Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

hmm {Open} Empty hmm {Open}

Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:38 pm
Zen was chilling at the corner store, hopefully someone would show up for a good time. He was indeed ready to have some fun and and kick it at the training grounds, though, it was something more random than anything. Standing with his back on the wall, he would turn forward, waiting for a ninja to show up, he really didn't care who it was, though, he might just top it off here and have a good time. Who knows? though the man didn't know what was next to happen. Sipping from his water, and puffing from his cigar, he would sigh. 

" So we was coming? or imma just turn up on my own!??" Zen didn't care, it was obviously national turn up day for Zen. probably Murakami or Haruto would come..
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

hmm {Open} Empty Re: hmm {Open}

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Dagger walks to the training ground. He notices that Zen is smoking off to the side. He tells Zen, "That's a filthy habit you know?" He then proceeds to stop in front of Zen. The only reason he was here was to train, but him and Zen had been getting to know each other now, mostly in fights of course, so it might be fun to actually try and know this guy. He then says, "You waiting on something, Zen, or are you just trying to figure out where you house is from here?"
He smiles at his own joke and then proceeds to wait. He was boiling for something to happen, anything that was different than all this sand that was around him.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 pm
Zen would huff and puff, removing the cigar from his lips once he saw Dagger approaching. " Yo?" Zen stated, he would continue to smoke his cigar and shoot the smoke into the air. " Well, since I own a mansion, shit, it wouldn't be so hard to spot it from here!" Zen said throwing a joke back at him. But Zen never seen the boy around unless he wanted something, so what the hell he wanted today? perhaps more training?  with his backpack on his back, he would place it on his shoulder. " Hey man, perhaps I could make room for you? and you can join me with my training, but this isn't the training grounds, we got a good travel up ahead of us homie." Zen stated, puffing from his cigar, he could only laugh at what the boy said about the nasty habit, though smoking a cigar wasn't nasty, this was better than cigarette's which Zen only fool with often.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 pm
"Well, I do want training, but that's not why I stopped to talk with you." Dagger says. He rubs his left eye as he can feel a little pain it. "What the heck, I haven't felt any pain from this eye in awhile," he thinks.
"Actually, all we seem to do is get involved in rumbles with each other, why not just learn a little about each other, before we get involved with a fight again." Dagger then says.
He would then find the nearest bench, sit down and point to the open seat on the other side of the bench. Dagger then says, "Come on, when we first meet you wanted to know about me. Well, I'm willing to share some things about myself to you right now. I usually don't get in the mood to talk, but today is a different day indeed."
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:45 pm
Zen heard the boy speak and he sighed. " Now you're in the mood to talk huh? hahahahaha! alright little homie, I'll love to here your story." Making his way over to the bench right beside Dagger, he would take a seat and turn to him. " So, before you start with the story, I was willing to tell you this, I can you use a worker and my helper. I know you're willing to learn new stuff and become stronger, so I want to take that next step and teach you everything you want to know." Zen would only throw that out and wait for the man reaction. But his ears was open and willing to listen to the boy story, hopefully it was interesting.

But the man was pretty sure that the guy wasn't ready to hear Zen's story just yet, it'll probably make him barf, cry, and laugh to top it off, but the ending is what make some people mad. How could someone bounce back from something like that? the male would only sigh.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:09 pm
Dagger listens to Zen's offer. "Curious, a worker for him in exchange for him teaching me," Dagger would think, "Maybe, it would help me to better learn how this guy works and how i could beat him."
"I'll think about it. But as far as my story goes, the only noticeable thing about me as you probably notice is my scar across my left face," Dagger says, and then turns his head towards Zen so Zen can fully notice the scar. "It hinders the sight in my left eye, making it where I can only see in the brightest of days. I earned this scar by some ninja who attacked my father once. I got in the way, and the ninja's kunai slashed right across my face. The pain itself was almost unbearable."
He would then pause, and see how Zen would react to this. It had the truth in it, but it could be seen as unbelievable by some people.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:30 pm
Zen would hear the boy speak and he sighed. " Yeah, that looked like it hurt really badly!" Zen stated as he puffed from his cigar, " I will tell you some stuff about me, but it's on a different level, and I rather not share such information with an Academy Student. But when you get old enough, you'll understand pretty well when I tell ya." Zen stated, now with these circumstances, he would stand. " Enough Mr. Dagger Uchiha! I shall get you stronger and better. Then at the end of all this, you may battle me! just so we can see what you learned and what you didn't learn." Zen would only say that. Puffing from his cigar, he would sigh. " No need homie, you know where you can catch me at!  either at my mansion or at the training grounds. But I gotta tell ya, if you want to finish your story or whatever, you can send me a letter, but, to be honest with you, I'm in no mood to be listening to a story at the moment. But before I go, is there anything I could help you with? perhaps some problems you dealing with at the moment?" Zen asked, he would wait for the young man reply.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:55 pm
Dagger listens to Zen and thinks, "Hmmm, he wanted to know who i was when we first me, but know he wants to just leave and train."
He would sigh a little and he would fidget. He would then say, "Nah, Zen, nothing you can do for me, unless you know a very good doctor that can heal my eye. Eh, who really needs two eyes though."
He would then stand up, and stretch a little. Dagger would then look at Zen, and would pause a moment to hear if Zen had anything else to say. If not, well, Dagger would leave.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:56 am
" Hmmm, your eye you say? Indeed, I can help with that. Now, come to the hospital and don't be late, but before I go, which eye bothering you mostly?" Zen asked at he stood there still smoking from his cigar and that happy look that was worn upon his face.

He wanted to catch every detail, the pain, what he sees, everything! (etc) Perhaps Zen knew a few people around that can surely help this dude, but if not, He'll have to ask young Koroshi for his good help, but Zen was pretty sure everything was going to go well.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:15 pm
"Did he just ask me what eye was bothering me?" Dagger asks himself and follows up in his head, "What eye do you think?"
He would sigh, rub his left eye and then look at Zen, he would then say, "My left eye. It doesn't hurt anymore, but i can't see out of it without a bright light out. Of course, I haven't really had anyone look at it before because I felt it as a fitting reward for not being strong enough."
He would then sigh, and walk away from Zen. He would then pause and look back and then say, "The hospital you say? Well, I guess I'll go there soon, and wait for you then."
He pauses, and waits.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum