Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wanderings.... {CD IO NK P} Empty Wanderings.... {CD IO NK P}

Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:26 pm
Kobushi was wandering around the village, deciding to get used to the layout of Kumogakure. As this was his new village, he needed to know all the ins and outs of it. He decided to stop and take a look at the announcement boards, seeing if there was anything interesting going on.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wanderings.... {CD IO NK P} Empty Re: Wanderings.... {CD IO NK P}

Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm
As from before, on this late evening day, still wearing his usual sleek blue navy suit, with a black tie and black dress shoes, Ganki roamed from platform to platform, as kumo's structure was designed so. The village was built into many mountains, which contained may platforms built in, and outside various mountains. These mountains surrounded the tallest mountain, which contained the Raikage's office. From an outside view, some platforms were designed with blue high resistant glass, which gave the appearance of glass building build on top, and on various sides of mountains. Most citizens lived on separate branching, some own their own plateaus, if they could afford their own. But yes, the architecture of Kumo was very different from the rest of the other known villages, instead of having the usual open land which one could building regular buildings and such.

With his current motive, increasing the amount of ryo that was to be distributed to the ninja of the cloud, Ganki first decided to head towards the platform where most citizens, and ninja got to find work. He strolled from bridge to bridge, his hands deep within his pocket, the elegant pieces of jewelry making noise, he finally reached the base of the platform. The sun still giving light, Ganki arrived towards a rather large wooden board, placed against the wall for all to see. Finally arriving their, noticing the other individual towards his left, he stopped a foot away from the board, realizing why many ninja weren't making any money at all.

What Ganki witness, was a blank board, with not so much as a help wanted sign. This was embarrassing, not only on the kage's part, but on him as well. Where were all the missions? Where were all the tedious assignments? This was not right, something had to be done...

Leaning his eyes only towards his company on the left, "You looking for work?", he stated with question. Funny, the way Ganki dress, he wouldn't need to work a day in his life ever again. Ganki stood 5 feet next to the kid.
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen

Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 pm
Kobushi turned towards the newcomer, and the site of him confused him. The man did not seem like he was a shinobi, looked more like he was simply a businessman. But there was something about him that made Kobushi sure that if he attacked, he might die. The sight of his suit also made him think of his own wardrobe. Barechested, cloth pants, cloth hand wraps, basic shoes. It was clear that this man had Ryo, and was not afraid to spend it.

"I think looking it is a bit of a stretch, I was at least hoping for a lost cat or food delivery. Instead I get this nice blank board to look at. Anyways, why, you have anything that would interest me?"
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:12 pm
The tall brown haired man dropped his head slightly, hearing the boy's reply. Just as he feared, no work. However, Ganki was well aware of this reply, so he already knew what to come back with. Really, it all depends on the ninja's current rank, whatever his name was. "Actually, I do. But first, two things", he said while lifting his head, and turning towards the boy.

"What is your name, and if your ninja, what yours rank?", Ganki waited for a reply. Should he hear the  right words, Ganki could offer more than a mere job.

((Sorry, really short...))
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:57 am
Hmmm.... so this strange, rich man might have some work for him?

"My name is Kobushi, of the Hyuuga clan. I am currently ranked a Kumo-Genin. Does that satisfy the requirements?"
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:35 pm
The lavishly dressed man lifts his right hand and places it on his chin, rubbing the youthful chin in thought. The gems upon Ganki's diamond bracelet shined like the sun itself. Hearing the response, it seemed like this Hyuuga, would be perfect. "Kobushi huh, well, my name is Ganki, it is a pleasure to meet you...", with his same hand out of his pocket, he extended his arm forward, with a few steps forward towards Kobushi as well, until he was In shaking distance.

Should the shake his hand, Ganki would continue. "So, a genin like you with no job, must mean you don't belong to a team I would assume. If I'm right, then tomorrow, meet me on platform 4, it has some good indoor training areas." Ganki finished, Ganki would like to see what Kobu was capable, before he would take him on any missions, or induct him into his plans. It was genin like him that really mad Ganki mad, not because of them exactly, but because of their situation. No matter, Ganki sought to change this, and to start, Ganki would reach back into his pockets, with his same right hand, should all play out from before, and pull out a stack of 8,000 ryo, ironed freshly to the point where no wrinkles could be traced. "Here, take this. This should make up for the amount of time you have been with out missions. Now remember, platform 4, early in the mourning, before the sun rises, so don't be late", he said, as he extending the fold of ryo towards Kobushi. Should Kobu take the ryo, Ganki would walk pass him, venturing on deeper into the village.

((Exit, -8,000 ryo))
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen

Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:56 pm
Kobushi saw the diamonds on the man's bracelet, further proof of this man's wealth. When the man stuck out his hand, Kobushi made sure that he did not seem to eager to shake it. Once he sees the money though, he was happy that he came to look at missions, even if it ended up being a dead end. They say for every door that closes, there is one that opens. Before he takes the money, he thinks if he is willing to sign onto what ever it was that this Ganki was planning. 

"Platform Four you say? I will make sure to be there." 

After this, Kobushi heads towards the shop, thinking that it is time that he got some better ninja equipment.

[EXIT]

REWARDS: +8,000 ryo
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:36 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum