Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

TNA: Aqua vs Altar - Page 2 Empty Re: TNA: Aqua vs Altar

Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 pm
Well seeing as Altar isn't mentioning how fast he would be going through the entirety of his moves and Aqua pretty much stating that your recent motion of jumping towards him,  I'd say he was in the right and you would clash with his blade that he didn't throw at you... So your stomach is pretty cut open
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:03 pm
Lemme explain what happened. I torqued my body for greater speed and impact with the chidori. Once Aqua threw the dagger, I twisted my body around with the torque, which would spin my body to the side and cause me to avoid the dagger.

Speed and strength aren't really a factor, it's simple laws of inertia and gravity. In simple terms:

I twisted my body to the right, away from the dagger and Aqua. Inertia would carry me both forwards and to the right, and gravity would carry me down. I understand we live in the Narutoverse here, but basic laws of the universe are still in play.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:32 pm
your speed determines how fast you are going through the air and he did not "throw" the dagger at you. Back to my original point here, if you are flying at him, your speed is a factor because it states how fast you are closing the distance between the two. Next i want to explain to you that if you are in the air, its going to take you some time to actually turn your trajectory from your current position given that you are already moving through the air at what i am assuming is your max speed. You can't just go flying through the air at a fast pace and suddenly change your direction by twisting, you would need something helping you. Lastly, seeing as you again didn't specify distance or speed, while Aqua gave a clear description you would still be hit with the blade that he didn't throw causing you to be DQ'd from the tourney.

Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:35 pm
You're really not understanding here, are you? I guess no one would. Common sense is a bit hard to come by these days, especially now.

Max speed allowed in the tournament is 50. I would be able to react to that quite easily seeing as reaction time is speed + 60.

Again, i'm not changing trajectory, just my position in the air. Have you ever been on a trampoline or in a bounce house, and you jump in the air and spin? That's what i'm doing here. The spinning motion would cause a shift in the air, also causing me to have inertia towards the side I spun to, which would cause me to start moving, not changing DIRECTION, towards the side I spun to and forward. Really, bring up all the issues you want. It's a real world thing that happens. I mean, christ, i've done it before just standing on the ground.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:56 am
..... You know of you want to be a smart ass about it we can simply have you removed and keep it moving so keep it up. Any ways the difference between bouncing on a trampoline and this is that Your going fucking faster than you would be on a trampoline. Now if you want to try and bring real life physics into this goodfor you but iI'm telling you at your current speed and the distance between you two your not turning and avoiding that blade. If you want toxcontinue arguing go ahead but the judgement stands
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:45 am
Fine then, DQ me. I really don't care anymore, all this is just wasted time it seems. I guess this is what I get for trying to be innovative and bring sense and logic into a make believe world, right? It's sad that I can't be smart without everyone telling me that it's not possible when it completely fucking is. Speed and distance isn't a matter, considering my reaction time. I'd be able to react the instant the blade left his hand, spin to the side which would cause a change in my movement, change my inertia, and carry me to the side.

But why argue for a lost cause, right? Go ahead, DQ me. I'm tired of arguing against bias fucking pricks that don't understand 11th grade science.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:38 pm
Altar. I don't want you to get kicked out with you sounding like an ass. I really want to continue rping with you. Please understand that we are not trying to embarrass you in any way. But please don't question my intelligence. Its rude and I don't appreciate it. Thanks.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:38 pm
[Hokai, I guess the fight ends with Aqua's victory.

Topic Closed unless you want to make exit posts or still wish to try and continue this.]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 pm
Hi takeo quick question,then. Do you get Stats for this? To altar... If you want to post anything feel free to before this time tomorroe. otherwise I will be posting a victory post and exit
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:28 pm
I don't see a reason why you wouldn't get stats, it's not exactly a mission.

So I guess so.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum