Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Headed Home {P/Solo} Empty Headed Home {P/Solo}

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:25 pm
Taiga was running from the islands his feet tapping the water as he sped away quickly, he watched closely searching for the first sight of land in the distance. The water seemed to stretch forever the smell of the salty strong ocean as he continued to trot across the water at full speed, the water spraying from behind him as he was running at a incredible pace. His mind clear as he sped faster and faster away from Shimagakure no sato the village he was allied with for now, though he hoped the villages would remain allied for a long time to come. The ocean span out for mile he knew it would be taking quite the distance to travel before he comes to the land, he smiled and waved as he passed a ferry which was carrying passengers to Shimagakure no Sato. He reached a certain point in his run and in the distance saw the sight of land growing as he grew closer to the shores of the main land, oh what a sight it was it meant he would be but a couple hundred miles to being home in Takigakure no sato. His feet released the chakra from the balancing in his feet as he touched down on the land where he never slowed down continuing to sprint through the forests between the Rain Country and the Fire Country.

The forest was dense but it did not deter Taiga as he had ascended bouncing through the trees nothing but a single tap could be heard as he continued, his speed was incredible he was prepared to return home and be back in his warm bed it had been too long for his taste. Though he was moving and aware of where he had been heading his mind began to drift, "This isn't gonna be easy. I will have a new responsibility when I return I will be running Takigakure no sato from the head seat not just the sidelines.." His eyes showing full determination as he pushed on and continued to think to himself, "I dreamed of this day as a kid, but now it's true I will lead the village to peace. I hope... This will be quite the difficult set of duties... I hope Chrollo's enemies are not my enemies... I hope to make amends with thme to keep the village safe from danger. That's all I want... Peace." He continued still bouncing between trees watching one after another slip past him as he was determined to make it home in record timing. His mind was racing his heart pounding with excitement he knew it could be good or bad but he was going to try his best at running the village properly. He reached the mid-point between Rain Country, Fire Country, and Moon Country where the little tea house was sitting for travelers to rest. Taiga found a bench and sat he wanted to get home alive and straining himself would just be dumb so he rested his body, his mind of course was still racing as he had to make it home.

He stood as he felt he couldn't rest long his home was but one country away and he was determined to reach it soon, he then spoke to himself "I'm so close... I can feel my home, almost smell it in the air. Takigakure." He sprinted off into the woods kicking up dirt as he pushed himself as far as he could to be able to make it home and show how much he really cared for his home, his village, his people. His feet seemed to disappear in the incredible speed he had been running at to get himself home, he was but solely determined nothing could hold him back from getting home. His body feeling alive as he pushed on further and further he watched as tree after tree seemed to move past him at an incredible speed, he knew it would be long. It absolutely could be long before reaching the Waterfall Country, but who really knew he had to make there and that is all he knew. His feet pushing him farther and farther his mind set the village would be coming up soon but he was wrong, nothing, nothing but more and more jungle a head of him. He needed to see something telling him he was almost home something, anything could be best. The country borders seemed to stretch farther than he could have ever anticipated, he had never truly realized how far he was from home. He never seemed to quit running hours had to be passing he didn't remember there traveling being this long or maybe it was the excitement dissipating as he realized it would be several hours before coming to the Waterfall Country.

His excitement returned as he entered the Waterfall country it was just as he remembered the leafs so green and so fresh, the jungle vines hanging so peacefully from the trees. He continued running knowing he was almost home and everything was going to be fine he hoped, He could see the giant tree off in the distance. He knew it wouldn't be long and he would be home at last, the thought of comfort called him closer as he seemed to increase in speed through the country outskirts. He finally arrived at the gates making his smile grow as he sped into the boundaries of the village, he knew now he had returned home at last.

[Instant Travel/920 Words/(Lower Word Count For Speed)]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Headed Home {P/Solo} Empty Re: Headed Home {P/Solo}

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum