Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another Day In Paradise (Open) Empty Another Day In Paradise (Open)

Wed May 14, 2014 9:49 pm
Taiga walked through the village smiling life was good, but he didn't know what he should do. He then continued on walking and whistling a smooth tune.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Another Day In Paradise (Open) Empty Re: Another Day In Paradise (Open)

Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 am
Naoki was too walking through the village. Life was good, but he was not randomly smiling about it. He lacked something, but he wasn't sure what it was that he needed. The sculpture he worked on, the body for his first exemplar was nearly complete. But he didn't know how to finish it, he clearly lacked something, maybe the Uchiha needed more of the unique material, or maybe improving his skills in the control of the earth element would solve the issue. These were the thoughts in his mind when he noticed something. A person, someone looking fairly strong, yet with chakra levels rather low, the guy he had not seen previously in the village. Well, asking wouldn't hurt and if it would, then it was the right thing to do.

So, walking up to the guy Naoki put on a smile and raised his right hand. "Hey there, friend! I don't believe I've seen you before, are you not from around?"
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu May 15, 2014 7:23 pm
Taiga walking with no particular place to go, seeming as though he wasn't paying attention was brought back to reality when approached. He looked at this man who was smiling and raising his right hand speaking to Taiga, but Taiga was unfamiliar with him. The village of Shimagakure no Sato was an ally so he should not fear and with this thought he smiled and spoke back, "Hello, No I don't believe you have seen me before as this is the first time I have had the pleasure of visiting your village." His smile lowering to a small grin before continuing his conversational piece "Anyways I am Taiga of Takigakure no Sato, I'm here on official business. If you don't mind me asking who are you?" Taiga then looked at the man still grinning awaiting an answer.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun May 18, 2014 7:39 am
The Uchiha would smile more brightly as he heard the reply. "Takigakure, eh? Welcome then! My name's Naoki, I'm a Jounin here. Did Chrollo send you, or are you here on your own business, if you don't mind me asking?" Maybe there was some sort of development between the two villages. Naoki quite liked their alliance and he liked the man in charge of the other side, but what do you know, a lot could happen.

[Sorry for a late reply]
Icarus
Icarus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun May 18, 2014 10:16 am
The good doctor was meandering through the village.  He had just seen his leader and the news hung heavy in his heart.  He would continue with his research, and discover what made the clans of the ninja world unique, and then he would seek to take it from them. His medical knowledge was beyond anyone he knew, and in time he was certain he could break the genetic codes that he sought.  It was while walking that he witnessed an interaction between two ninja. Since his revitalization, he was attempting to re-enter the village in earnest.  One of the best ways to do so, would be the actual interaction with fellow ninja in the village.  One of the man was a fellow nin, the other he did not recognize.  Walking over to them he thought he would introduce himself.  

"Hello, I am Dr. Targus, it seems I am entering into the conversation a bit late though."  He would say with a mechanical smile that didn't reach his eyes.  Working in a hospital he had indeed learned to interact with others even when he didn't want to. However you never knew where you could strike gold, unless you swung the pick.  He would meet these ninja, and perhaps gain something from it.  The good doctor would still be wearing his suit and tie, with a lab coat over top of it.  He clearly didn't look like a ninja, yet here he stood a ninja all the same.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Mon May 19, 2014 8:36 pm
Taiga smiled at the two Shimagakure no sato ninja, he was happy to meet the two as they seemed quite the friendly people. He looked at them and spoke again, "Well I am in Shimagakure for a while any ideas of how to spend my time here in your village?" He was still smiling as he awaited the response from the two men.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue May 20, 2014 1:14 pm
It was sort of rude in ignore a question like that. Well, Naoki would simply assume that Chrollo did send him here and go on with that.
"Depends on what you're looking for... if it's fun, then there are all sorts of fun here, knowledge too, training if you need it. What did Chrollo send you here for? Maybe I can help."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue May 20, 2014 1:32 pm
The doctor stood next to Naoki and simply waited to see the taki ninjas business here. The doctor could probably use some training as well. He hadn't don't any in a long time and he was incredibly rusty in any form of combat. Perhaps that's what he could do with these ninja here if they consented to it.

What the doctor desired more than anything was more tissue samples for his research. He would have to wait and watch, and see if an opportunity presented itself. Maybe this Taki nin could be useful, but he would have to wait and see.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 12:33 am
Taiga spoke as though he had been talking to old friends to the two ninja, "Well you see I don't have much to say about our business as I don't know much except that he needed to speak with your leader, now training sounds nice. How about we give that a try." he smiled as he awaited the two ninja to respond to what he had said.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 8:53 am
Hmm, it seems Chrollo came with him then and was probably with Kaede right now, if they haven't finished whatever he came for. Well, if the guy here wanted to train, then why the hell not. A sparring session might give Naoki just the insight he needs, never know when a breakthrough might happen. He would look at the doctor with a question in his expression and if he wasn't against it, Naoki would gesture towards the nearest beach. "We could spar I suppose. We have some free area over there." The beach he suggested was indeed free, there were other ones that were quite nicely populated at the time, but that one for some reason was pretty void - a perfect place for a spar. If he was followed, the Uchiha would lead the two to the place.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum