Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 11:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 11:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 10:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 10:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 10:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 10:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 10:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 10:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 9:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 9:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Typical Tropical Paradise (io,nk)

+9
Jun
Asuka
Akihana Akari
CoCo Wei
Ganki
Hakuoh Tashiaki
Takashi Chishiki
Kyori Uchiha
Yasuki Terumi
13 posters
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Typical Tropical Paradise (io,nk) Empty Typical Tropical Paradise (io,nk)

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:16 am
Village Information:

Coco giggled along with her babies as the spray of the sea sprayed over them and kissed the three members of the Wei family. Although Coco would like for this to just be a vacation for the tree of them it was tragically a matter of Business and not pleasure. Very very important Business if Coco wasn't being too pedantic about it. This was actually probably the most important mission of her entire life and she was getting ready to burst into flame about how tired, and excited, and nervous she was about it. Up ahead on the horizon was the target that they were all heading to . The island of Blooming Flowers. Beautiful name for a beautiful place. She took a blanket and used it to brush off he water off of her and her babies who were still giggling. It seemed that the island air was well suited for them. Coco couldn't blame them. After all that time in the desert even her skin was starting to dry out a bit. Which is to say noting about Poor Ra-ra. The sand village was no place for a salamander that much was for sure. Coco was standing ready for battle with her maid out fit on. Her sword in it's umbrella sheath at her side, two babies strapped in for a ride, a scroll on either hip, a fan on her back *Deep breath* and a summoning staff in her hand. Coco had entirely too many items on her. She would be the first to admit that much.  

She turned away from the prow of the ship and looked to her companions at least the ones who were up on deck with her. They wre on a small shallow water yacht that was currently making the risky ride to the island. She looked out at her team and smiled. She had a good bunch of kids, and adults following her on this day. Some for money, some for her, some for their own reasons and she could't blame them for that. Even if they weren't loyal to her she at least appreciated their help. She'd put out a message in the local area for some help on this venture. When she learned just how big this island was going to be knew knew she could use a little bit more ninja help in clearing it of crime.

It'd been a long road getting here. From ame, to kumo, to Suna, and now here. Now was teh moment when she was going to make something big for herself and her family. When the Name of Wei was finally something that people recognized. Something people respected. One way or another this was the end of a road for her. The leas time she would not feel a glowing resolve of pride when she spoke her name. Her name which to no one had no meaning at all. Not uchiha, or senju, great clan who get by on their fame and their natural abilities. No offense to those present with a clan you're all great can coco appreciated your help. No this was the time when sheer luck, skill and determination finally win out over the world. She'd fought, and scrapped for every ounce of ground she'd gotten in this world and now it was all coming up to this. She looked out at her friends, assistants, various people she did not yet know but truly hoped she would at some point. She looked at them and smiled in thanks for getting her this far. It was a debt she'd never truly be able to repay. Though she hoped that she would do her best. These people deserved a good home, and coco was going to deliver them to that home.

"I want to thank you all for coming here to the island with me. For following me, and believing in me. I'm going to give you the run down of the mission so we all know what we're in for. Everyone of you here is going to witness the birth of a new ninja village here today on that island. You and I will be the founders of this new village. Our new home. The lords of the Land of Tea have agreed to give control over the island to us so long as we fufill out side of the bargin which is to clear that island of the criminal taint which now infects it." She motioned for all of them to open up their manila envelopes which she had given out before she'd started her lame speech. "Each of you has a mission today. When we land on that island we're the new word of law around the place. We will establish ourselves Quickly and absolutely. Chuunin and above I've assigned you a target. They are influential leaders of the criminal empires that rule the island. You're to assassinate them and their men Immediately.  By the end of the day I want all the heads of these snakes severed. It won't be easy but more work today means less tomorrow."

She then turned her attention to the other squad who would be going on missions today. "Genin you've all been assigned location on the island which are known locations and stockpiles for these gangs. You are to infiltrate these warehouses and destroy their supplies. Drugs, weapons, and anything else you find.

Finally Those who have net yet earned the rank of Ninja I respect your help to this operation most of all. I do not expect you to fight in this engagement. Rather I would like to to direct any and all civilians you come across to take shelter in the governor's mansion. We don't want anyone innocent getting hurt today. All further information on your assignment are in your packets.

As a final note I want no major property damage today. So No explosions and no busting through walls. These are common criminals. There are a lot of them, but other than numbers they should pose little threat to you. Just keep it clean, and don't do anything final. Once again from the bottom of my heart, thank you all!" 

With that final thanks the boat landed on the beach and coco jump off and onto the land. With a wave of her staff she Summoned up Manasa. Then put her staff away and summoned up Ten Clones. Each of them had their own targets they'd be killing today. 

Coco had the breath taken out of her when she saw her new village unfold before her. Beautiful was the only way she could describe this place. A paradise on earth. It was a shame the streets were going to run red today. "Alright everyone, let's get to work!"

(1129/5000)
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Typical Tropical Paradise (io,nk) Empty Re: Typical Tropical Paradise (io,nk)

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:27 am
Kyori sat on a tall stool within one of the many bars inside of a village or where the hell his travels had led him, his elbows were on the bar stand behind him as he leaned his back on the stand staring at the women who was up on the stage singing a song. She looked to be as if she was the age of 25 or older. Though he was surprised he was even allowed within a bar seeing as he was only 17, but apparently once you become a ninja you are considered an adult so you are allowed to go places most civilians can't go until they turn 21. But of course there was even an age for ninja before they are allowed in such places with the age being 15 since that was considered the age where ninjas tended to grow stronger. Taking his mind off of all the age requirements and looking back at the lady he would see that her eyes had closed and she had slowly begun to move her hips in a swaying motion. She did look quite beautiful if Kyo could say so himself, however the song had soon ended causing his staring to stop as his face was soon blank once again. He would turn around back towards the bar, seeing the bartender walk his way Kyo would say "Hey, give me another round of whatever you just gave me last time." see this was Kyo's first experience in the bar and he had not yet learned the names of all the drinks or any for that matter.

Kyo had only started experiencing the world only days ago he had left the village of Konoha and was who the hell knows where, if he could remember correctly he was in the teapot country, or was it tea? Grinning at his stupid thoughts he would go back to observing the bar.

The bartender would nod as he wiped his sweaty hands off with the towel on his shoulder and turned around his back facing Kyo as he ran his fingers along many bottles before grabbing two of them and popping the caps off of them. Kyo was about to continue looking at the man but he felt three soft taps on his left shoulder causing him to come around. Once turned around he was see the lady that was once on the stage in his face. He could see that her hair was quite beautiful falling down to her waist and having a black color with what seemed to be silver highlights. However her eyes were the real beauty being an electric blue which brought out the streaks of silver in her hair."I could not help but see you staring." she said as she ran her index finger of her right hand down Kyo's chest. Kyo would smirk and say "Well I couldn't help myself." though out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a flash of light. His eyes had in a split second turn towards the light seeing that it was a reflection of a kunai's bladed area. Kyo would see 5 men headed his way causing him to smirk again."You should move out of the way." said Kyo directing his voice to the women as he nodded his head towards the group of men coming his way. She would nod and backed up as Kyo once again turned around on his stool just as the bartender sat the cup in front of him. He gave the bartender 5 ryo and said "Put the drink on my tab" nodding the bartender would walk away.

Kyo decided that he would get at least one sip of the drink before the commotion started, raising the cup to his mouth and drinking a little he would sit it down and turn his head towards the men as he said "Well do we have a problem." he would see that all the men had headbands on their foreheads with a line running through the symbol of it meaning they were once ninja of a village which was unfortunate because if they tried something Kyo would surely try to hurt them. What looked to be the ring leader of the small group because of the smug on his face would say "You were over here hugged up with my women, do yourself a favor kid and leave."

Kyo would turn his body back towards the bar, once completely facing the bar he would activate his Sharingan but at the angle he was turned the ninja could not see his face so of course he had an advantage."Well I think this is a free country so I will do what I want." said Kyo as he saw a knife only a foot or so away from his left hand which he would grab if the ninja tried something. Who left knives on the tables of bars thought Kyo as he eased his hand on the bar."That's it kid, you newcomers are full or yourselves." said the man. Kyo would hear a whistle in the air the sound of a kunai cutting through the wind. This caused Kyo's hand to shoot forward as he grabbed the kife by it's handle and holding it 3 inches away from the side of his neck which the point of the man's kunai was headed from what Kyo could see. He did all of this with just moving his left arm and not the rest of his body. The kunai would collide with the knife causing to say "Newcomer? Really you must be old in the mind as well in the body because no one uses that word anymore."

His right arm would rise as well as his elbow as he thrust-ed his elbow toward the stomach of the man. While simultaneously turning his head toward's the group hearing the man say "Uchiha." before Kyo's elbow collided with his stomach. From the speed and power of his blow the man crumbled to the ground falling in a fatal position as Kyo would stand and grab the stool with his left hand by the leg after placing the kinife back on the table. He would bring the stool in the air and hit it on the floor causing it to break leaving only the leg in his hand. He would force his right knee in the nose of the man hearing it snap as the man fell on the ground unconcious."Well now who else wants to fight because I can do this all day" the ninja looked at each then back at Kyo as they would pick up their leader and run out of the door. Kyo would drop the stool's leg on the ground and slid another stool to where the last one was and sit down and grabbed his drink and begun to sip some more of it. The bartender looked at him weirdly causing Kyo to deactivate his Sharingan and saying "Put it on my tab."

He had hoped the woman would have returned by now since the commotion was over but maybe she was scared of him. No one blatantly broke people's nose in public, but of course it was only an act of self defense.

He would get up from his seat and leave the bar opening to the sunny world as well as the coast line. He would see like 10 people with the same exact face of the women appear around her Kyo thinking that maybe they were shadow clones though he had never saw anyone conjure that many of them. Deciding to walk up to the women to see what was going on he would walk up to at least 5 meters of the women and say "Hey what's going on, is there going to be a party" asked a laughing Kyo as he smelled the salt of the sea.

(added me and Coco's wc together)
(2456/5000)
Anonymous

Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:44 am
Salzem knew his Job. Coco had told him when he addressed the group as they reached the shores. Gangs. Gangs everywhere. It was obvious, even without all the graffiti that would come with lesser gangs. As soon as Salzem stepped off the boat and into the village, he noticed how everyone walked... how they talked... Uncomfortable, restricted, scared. They were acting as if they stepped an inch out of line, their heads would fall off. He would have to look into this. Now, Salzem was experienced in hunting bandits, thugs and thieves, not expert criminal street fighters. He knew they were in the business for a long time for a reason. The bosses always ran things from behind the scenes, rarely exposing themselves if they can help it. Their gangs however, are well known throughout the village.. Salzem stepped into what was known as the "Red district," As marked by the red tinted lanterns that were hung around the village. From what he'd overheard the locals gossiping about, the "Royals" as they're called, owned the Red district and were in frequent conflict with the Blue and Yellow districts. Salzem never understood politics like these. Why should he? He never cared for leadership, nor had he cared for expansionists like these. Perhaps he would enjoy his job after all. Drug dens and seedy restaurants dotted the streets of this place, foul odors and noises of all kinds filled the streets, making Salzem thankful he wore a breathing mask over his mouth and nose. He didn't know where to start looking for the Royal's gang boss so he did what any normal 16 year old would do: He walked right up to one of blatant Opium dens. It was an old weathered shack, smoke and noise of various machinery filled the air as he approached. Even through his mask, he could taste the foul air. Around the old shack various guards patrolled and one, a large, bulky man with more brawn than brain, noticed Salzem's approach and intercepted him, drawing out from his 3 piece suit jacket pocket a long, curved kunai. He towered over Salzem, glaring down at him with a stoney expression.

"Ya betta turn 'round and go beck to weh ya came from, outsida." The man growled with obvious annoyance. He had some kind of accent Salzem couldn't place... Word traveled faster than he did apparently. Salzem simply looked up at the man and smiled brightly. He then proceeded to throw a quick and heavy punch into the man's lower stomach, hitting him with so much force, he immediately fell unconscious and fell to the ground with a mighty thud. Salzem was quick to act, however, and weaved a couple of handsigns, transforming him into the man's likeness in a cloud of smoke. He hid the man's unconscious form out of site of the other guards before walking into the den with as much confidence as he could muster. It wasn't long into his walk however, that a more skinny guy came up to him, head shaven and dressed in the same 3 piece suit and sunglasses.

"Hey. Boss want's ta see ya." The man spoke in an equally annoying accent. Salzem nodded silently, not wanting to try his luck with that low a voice. The man nodded back, walking back towards the den and gesturing for Salzem to follow. He did so and almost wished he hadn't inside the den was steaming hot. Salzem found himself very uncomfortable and sweating, almost breaking his illusion. What was worse was the noise of the machinery was even LOUDER in here than it was out there and there were seemingly enslaved individuals working it with a three-piece-suit-man for ever 3 people, a whip in hand. It was all he could do to keep his eyes pointed forward, focused on finding the crime boss. They climbed up a set of metal stairs to a catwalk that overlooked the whole den. There, a medium sized man in a suit better than his own looked over the work of the slaves. His hair was blood red and dawned a pair of sunglasses that appeared to be his eyes rather than what was hidden beneath. the skinny guy went back to his post, leaving Salzem alone with this man, Obviously the boss. He had that look of confidence and swagger in his face. Oh, sure, all the other guards had swagger, but this guy practically reeked it. He owned this place and he knew it... He knew it well. Salzem could see it in that million-dollar smile of his as he turned to face him. However, Salzem knew something wasn't quite right... The man only smiled at him knowingly, as if he knew a secret. Salzem looked uncertainly back, but then, suddenly, Salzem noticed two red dots just behind the boss's black sunglasses. And just then, Salzem's jutsu came undone, his illusion unraveling. He felt fear bubble up inside him as those red dots captivated his own eyes, like a snake... Salzem couldn't look away... his body felt a 100 times heavier. The boss took a step forward... then another... then another... slow, but deliberate steps, like a hunter stalking it's prey. Salzem struggled to purge this feeling that rooted him. He watched as the man twitched his left wrist and a curved, slender kunai knife fell from his suit sleeve and into his palm. Then Salzem realized. He must be in some kind of genjutsu! He'd been in a similar situation before... Salzem's inner focus pulsed in his brain, feeling his body grow weaker, yet his chakra double. His eyes, normally a bloody sanguine, now glowed blue. His body was his own and he lunged forward, taking the boss by surprise. Salzem's eyes then returned to their normal shade as he collided with the boss, taking a knife to the shoulder in the process. Salzem blocked out the pain and, with all his might, slammed his forehead into the boss's perfect face, crushing his nose and causing blood to go everywhere. Once, there was a time where someone else's blood on him would leave him reeling, but now, it caused his heart to pound with excitement. The boss growled and roared something, but Salzem was somewhere else. He couldn't hear it. He heard footsteps clanking as suit shoes hit metal stairs but that didn't matter. Salzem's good hand held the man's knife arm down while his bad gripped the man's collar tightly, blood staining his grey million dollar suit. He tugged the man's head toward him again, slamming his forehead into the boss's face again, hearing the cracking of bone and cartilage as his skull met his. The man's eyes seemed to flair up again under his broken sunglasses, but it did not matter. Salzem dropped the man's collar and grabbed for his throat instead, wrapping his pale-white  fingers around his olive neck and squeezed. He squeezed harder and harder, delighting in the choking, almost pleading noises he squeaked out as air escaped his lungs. Even after the man's face turned blue and he keeled over, Salzem kept squeezing until, via subzero, he ripped off the man's head, spine dangling down underneath, blood going all over Salzem, the people underneath, the walls, and inside the drug machines. With this act done, Salzem's bloodlust faded back inside, satisfied. The wolf was satisfied. If it were out right now, it would probably be panting with delight. He looked down at the blue-faced Red District Royal boss and shivered. He looked around and saw all the guards in the compound were up on the catwalk with him, staring at him in disbelief. Salzem couldn't quite believe it either. His mind snapped too again and remembered his job. Coco wanted his head, well... she was going to get it. Salzem raised his blood soaked hands to defend himself from the suited attackers but they only flinched and backed away as he did so. Salzem stared at him, then at the head of their former boss, then back at them and assumed his bright smile. He then flinched, remembering the wound he sustained. He needed to get out of there and back to the boat to where he could present Coco with her prize. Salzem leapt off the cat walk and into onto the drug workspace near the door. Salzem stepped out of the shack, leaving the gang members and their slaves to fall apart as they saw fit. Salzem... was headed back to the boat.

TWC: (taking into account everyone else) 3873
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:57 pm
(I will post eventually, after Dachi decides/is convinced to continue going with Sal, just for cd purposes.)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:00 pm
Dachi stared wide-eyed at the city, then to the piece of paper he was holding, and then back to the city. 

He was supposed to do what?

His small heart pounded in his chest like a bomb waiting to explode as his legs carried him shakily to the village. He had checked about fifty times to make sure he was holding the map of the city the right way, and that he knew exactly where to direct the civilians, but it still felt so unreal to him. He was just supposed to help people into the big building, and get them out of harm's way, specifically those that would have trouble doing so themselves. To anyone else, the task was a simple one; extremely so. Yet, Dachi was only seven years old, and with his lack of experience of any kind, he felt his throat run dry. He was certain that if he made it into the city without collapsing, that would be a victory enough for himself. 

Step after step, he felt his feet somehow carry him towards the gates, and where he knew fights were already occurring. It was terrifying, and once he was there, he froze. He didn't want to go in, to go any further. He was scared to do so; any number of things could happen to him as soon as he moved another inch forwards, and he didn't like any of the possibilities.

It was as if he was trapped inside a nightmare, being forced to stare into the maws of a demon's mouth that grew ever closer, and without the will to move an inch. If he remained, eventually bandits would leave this way, and small as he was, he might be a simple kill on their way out. Yet, if he went in, he could just as easily die. 

He was fairly certain that the simplest solution was to leave, and sit outside the city, waiting for the whole fight to be over. After all, the woman in charge had said that he didn't have to do anything.

However, she had also said that she appreciated his help the most. He didn't want to let them down.

"Then don't," the voice spoke to him.

Without any better advice to turn to, Dachi gave in, and decided to talk to fire man. He had tried to before, but fire man never made any sense, but now, certain that his life was on the line, and there was no one else, fire man would have to do.

"I don't wanna die," Dachi bubbled, his voice sounding as if he were on the edge of crying, as he was. "Fire man, I don't wanna die."

"Then you won't," the voice returned in his mind.

"But I will," Dachi said, his voice turning more to crying now. "The bad guys will kill me, and I don't want to die."

"If you do not want to die, and your very soul wills against it, then you will live, even through the most dangerous of times," the voice said, beginning to sound more and more real. Dachi looked around quickly, but was reassured when he saw no one, and knew that fire man was still in his head.

"A Shinobi is not one weak of will," fire man continued. "But a warrior, built of strength, and with a fire burning inside of them. When the darkest reaches of death come for them, they battle it with every last breath, and keep the death at bay. It is only when the Shinobi themselves open their arms to the reaper takes them away, just as it was with me."

Dachi paused, the tears stopping. He understood very little of what fire man had said, but he believed that one part of it had made sense.

"Fire man..." Dachi said, looking into the village. "Are you dead?"

"I have accepted my death, in body," fire man responded. "But I have last task on this earth before I can accept it in spirit."

"Are you a spirit, fire man?" Dachi asked, his eyes growing wide.

"You would say so," fire man replied. "I have already said; my spirit is all that remains."

Dachi took a breath in, and felt his confidence come back in full. He had not understood the words of fire man, but he had understood enough, just as fire man had intended. In Dachi's mind, everything had translated down to a simple sentence: you are being watched over by a spirit of fire. 

If Dachi, young as he was, understood anything about spirits, it was that they were strong, and fire was a strong element, so therefore, fire man must be extremely strong, and if a spirit of that power told him that he would life, Dachi believed it.

Marching into the village, aimed straight for the big building down the main road, he couldn't help but smile. He bet that he was the only one with a guardian fire spirit. In fact, he was so proud of that, that he decided that he would keep it a secret. After all, he didn't want anyone trying to steal the fire spirit from him; it was his, and for some reason had chosen him to protect.

Dachi nearly jumped eight feet in the air when he heard a noise on his right side, and nearly ended up running straight back out of the village until he saw what the noise was. 

There was an old man, bent over on a cane, trying desperately to move towards the big building, but seemed to be having a very hard time getting over the few steps on the road. Dachi paused and looked at him. The old man didn't seem to notice Dachi, but also seemed very distressed about the whole situation. By his looks, he could have been nearing a century in age, and had very little strength left in his body. It made Dachi sad, that there was no one to help the old man, and that in his state, he was more vulnerable than Dachi himself.

He wanted to call out for help, and see if there was anyone willing to help the poor old man, until he remembered that he was the one that the old man should be calling to help for, as it was his job to guide the civilians. Awkwardly, Dachi mustered up all the courage he had, and walked to old being.

"Excuse me," he said, and the old man turned his head. "I'm here to escort you to the big building!"

He smiled, feeling the strength return to him, and silently thanked fire man, as he was positive that was where the strength was coming from.

"I need you to put an arm around me," and he said this, Dachi instinctively moved to help the old man.

It felt strange to him, but for some reason he didn't question what he was doing. He was doing the right thing, and step by step, the small seven year old helped the old man up the stairs to the old building. His eyes set straight forwards as he went, Dachi felt as if it was fire man under the other arm of the old man, helping him with each step, aiding him as he went, pushing the man gently along as they went, and being the beacon to ward off any potential criminals as the two of them aided this old man.

It felt so real to Dachi, that he could sometimes see it as he went, the spirit light aflame, with the old man's arm around him, and that strange mask that fire man always wore, smiling to Dachi.

(5,157 TWC, with my contribution being 1,284.)
Hakuoh Tashiaki
Hakuoh Tashiaki
Citizen

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:38 am
(Will post later, other stuff to take care of)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:14 am
I shall, approve, only if you allow Sakura corp to set up shop...

take it or leave it peeps...
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:14 am
(Very well Satan I accept your terms)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:18 am
approved, now sign this contract in blood, and the deal shall be complete
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:19 am
(Coco cuts her fingers, and signs with a flourish.
tentatively claiming s-rank :3
and exit, duh )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum