Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 12:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 11:52 amOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 10:34 amHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 12:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 11:36 pmKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 11:23 pmTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyYesterday at 11:06 pmAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Yesterday at 10:55 pmAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 5:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 12:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

E-rank: More Training Gear Empty E-rank: More Training Gear

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 pm
Mission Desc:

Bar tightened the forehead protector. Mission time. Yeah, alright, it was a crap E-rank, only given the title of mission because you wouldn't want some hyper Academy Students getting themselves hurt by flinging ninja tools at each other, or worse yet, getting beaten up by someone training there. Some people didn't take well to having some pipsqueak shake a finger at them. But hey, he was getting paid good ryo for this, more than if he had picked up a shift at the grocery store, so the minimal risk was worth it. Bar hoped there weren't any testosterone-pumped bullies there today.

First things first, Bar picked up all the broken tools, swept up the fragments, and gave the training dummies a quick wipe-off. The senbon were the worst to deal with. Then Bar counted how many of which ninja tools he need to restock the various stations with. Some of the damage to the training dummies was just excessive. Did they HAVE to break off all the striking posts? Scrap of paper in his pocket, Bar went to the nearby supply depot. The ninja stationed there took the damaged, bent, and broken ninja tools gratefully. "Thanks. You wouldn't believe how many lazy people simply throw these in the trash, when we can just reforge them." Restocking the supplies afterwards was as easy as carrying them back inside and putting them where they belonged. Again, the senbon were the worst. Repairing the various training dummies wasn't that bad, especially if a good puppet-master had designed them for punishment in the first place, but still.

Bar was just tightening the last of the screws on the training dummies when he heard the door slam open. "Hey, YOU! Genin! Come HERE!" An angry, possibly drunk voice assaulted Bar's ears. Bar turned his head warily. "Can I help you, sir?"

"Yeah! I need to let off some steam. You can hold still while I beat the shit outta you." Bar shook his head. "I'm sorry sir, but that is not my job. There are training dummies available for that purpose." The ninja would not be put off. "I like the dummies that scream and bleed!" He charged, his arm winding back in a haymaker punch!

Bar waited until the last possible moment, then used the Substitution Technique, swapping himself out for the training dummy. The solid thump of flesh on padding was the last sound Bar heard before he fled the training room, locking the man inside. This needed to be reported. Before he had gone 10 feet, Bar was stopped by an ANBU holding a photo. "Excuse me! Have you seen this man?" Will this lucky streak never end? "Yessir, I locked him in the training tower. Additionally, I wish to charge him with aggravated assault and battery against a minor." The ANBU's eyebrow and the corner of his lip went up. "Are they teaching basic law at the Academy now? Well done, Genin. You will be rewarded for your assistance." The ANBU hurried off, tonfa in hand.

Last edited by Bar Hyuuga on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

E-rank: More Training Gear Empty Re: E-rank: More Training Gear

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 am
E rank= 1 Free Action Point.
And approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum