Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
129 Posts - 17%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Harsh Training: Han's first A-rank Empty Harsh Training: Han's first A-rank

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:47 am
Han wakes up early in the morning today and walks down stairs. He eats his breakfast and talks to his father. He converses about multiple topics, his new friend Ryu, his promotion to Gennin, the training he has done for the past few days, and most of all his joy and happiness for doing these. He then proceeds to ask his dad a question. "Dad, do you know where I can find techniques to make me stronger? I think I need an edge to compete with the others. I don't have much experience yet so I was hoping to get stronger." Han asks, embarrassed to even ask the question. His face was blushing as he looks away. "Haha. It's ok son, we all start somewhere. Now, where can you go to find strong techniques? Oh! How about the Ninja Academy? They have a library for Genin and ninjas of a higher rank. Try looking for a technique there, it might be exactly what you're looking for. " His father says with a smile. He points out the directions and says goodbye to his son. Han walks around the village under the bright yellow sun, as it pours heat and light all around the village. He looks up at the bright blue sky and sees the white, wispy clouds forming today. "Hmm, it might rain today, there are a lot of clouds." He says casually. He then sees the bright and shining smiles in the faces of the people in the village, going about their regular days of work and school. He walks up to the Ninja Academy and notices the classroom he was in less than a week ago. He sees the smiling students ready to learn and his old Sensei teaching them once more. He is reminded of all the time he spent there and he smiles. He  sees that they are learning basic chakra control and he smiles even wider. He loves to see another generation being taught and brightening the Will of Fire. He walks up to the doors of the library and see two Chuunin ninjas standing guard. They check his ninja rank and as soon as they see it as Gennin, they open the doors and allow him through. "Thank you!" Han says as he rushes in quickly, wanting to find the jutsu that he needs. He walks around the library and checking the shelves for books. "Let's see here, the Life of a Chuunin, Kenjutsu 101, might check that out later, Chakra for Dummies, A Ninja's Guide to Survival, nope, A-Rank Wind Ninjutsu, I found it! Let's see here. What would I like to learn. Fuuton:Kamikaze or Divine Wind. This looks interesting and very powerful. I think I might try it out. Let's see here.  The user brings forth a giant gust of wind which in turn creates six tornadoes controlled by the user's hand signals. This technique uses a massive amount of chakra and energy to use, one of the higher level techniques. I have decided. I will learn this technique!" He says determined to master an incredible technique such as this. He goes up to the librarian and borrows the book. "Thank you!" He says once more as he takes off, running at full speed towards the forest. He decided to go to the forest instead of the training grounds to keep the technique a secret from others. He decides that he can't wait anymore so he uses the Body Flicker Technique to speed past the village, making it to the forest even faster than he would have without it. He arrives in about ten minutes of running. He stops and takes a look around him. The trees formed a sort of wind tunnel, focusing all the wind to blow through this forest with intense speed and force. He smiles a cocky grin and widens his eyes with determination. "Perfect. I can learn this technique easily here." He says as he sits to meditate once more. He changes his chakra into the Wind Nature easily now that he has done it so many times already. He starts to reread the book over and over again, trying to understand the jutsu. An hour passes by as he struggles to understand the jutsu. "Alright, I think I got it, let's try it out." He says nervously, this technique seems difficult to start, let alone maintain. He charges his chakra up once more. He starts focusing on the wind around him as he builds up chakra stronger than he had ever done before. The wind starts spiraling around his body forming a sort of silver aura of spinning wind, growing ever faster as his chakra builds up even more. He starts doing the Hand Seals, each one causing the wind to spike and speed up, getting faster and stronger. Dragon, Ram,Tiger, and Dragon once more and now the wind is forming a gale, pushing all the fallen leaves of the ground and shaking the trees around him. "Divine Wind!" He says as he releases all the Wind Chakra into a mighty gale of wind pushing forward as it starts to cut through the leaves before dispersing into six smaller gales of wind that start to spin faster and faster as they begin to form small tornadoes. However, the force of the wind is too much for Han and he can't maintain the jutsu anymore. The wind implodes and pushes Han backwards, sending him flying before hitting a tree and knocking himself unconscious. Thirty minutes pass as he lays on the ground unconscious, riddled with multiple wounds, cuts and bruises from the violent winds that he created. He slowly wakes up and comes into consciousness and he slowly stands up. He winces in pain as he has a hard time standing up. He takes a few deep breathes while holding his open wounds and lays against the tree. "Ouch, that really hurts. Let's start small, this was too much for me to handle. I gotta start from step one before going to the next level. I can't master a technique this strong in a day." He says with his eyes closed in disappointment. He focuses his chakra once more but this time focusing it into his hands. He uses the Basic Medical Jutsu and starts to feel the warm aura of healing starting to form in his hands. He places his healing hand all around his body, closing all the open cuts and wounds, and healing the bruises. "That will have to do for now but I should have that checked if it gets any worse. Alright, let's start this again." He says as he slowly stands up and stretches to get back into shape. He cracks his knuckles, his neck, and his fingers as he prepares himself for the jutsu. He looks around at the forest around him and notices the aftermath of his violent jutsu. He sees a few trees cut in half from the first gale, and multiple trees leaf less as the tornadoes extreme winds pulled in the leaves in a sort of vortex. "Woah. This technique is really powerful. That's it, I need to learn this technique!" He says closing his fist. With a spark of determination and inspiration in his eye, he starts to charge up his chakra once more. He focuses his chakra into the Wind Nature or Fuuton. The wind around him begins to pick up and form a small spiral going around his body. He charges up a little more then proceeds to do a much weaker version of the Divine Wind. He does the Hand Seals one more time, Dragon,Ram,Tiger,Dragon, then releases his chakra into the jutsu. He releases a small slash of concentrated, pressurized, chakra infused wind. This time the slash does not go as far and splits to form one small tornado. This tornado is about the size of Han and he starts to sweat. He can control it and handle the jutsu like this but it's taking a toll on him. He can feel the sweat starting to drip down his head as he realizes that he is still fatigued from the last attempt. He starts focusing once more but the pain and stress from this jutsu makes him lose focus and the tornado starts to destabilize. "No! I need to learn this!" He says in anger as he lowers his brow and closes his eyes. He uses the Flicker Movement jutsu and opens his eyes in extreme focus. Everything slows around him, the tornado itself slowing into a slight spinning wind that barely stirs up any leaves. Things become easier to control, his chakra is fluid and easily controlled, his mind is clear and calm as he now has more time to focus, and the tornado re stabilizes and starts to spin a bit faster now. He moves his left hand and points it to the left and the tornado starts to move towards the left. He holds this jutsu for about ten minutes, moving it around and in between trees, before releasing the jutsu and falling backwards. He takes a few deep breaths and smiles. "Yes! I did it! I managed to use the technique! Now, to make it stronger, I gotta train it." He starts to laugh a bit as he realizes he did it. He learned how to use this incredibly powerful jutsu. He starts to relax for a bit to regain his stamina. He reflects on everything he has done so far. He recalls all the fun he had with Ryu and thinks about how he is. He wants to visit Ryu again and try out the food he has been making at Ichiraku Ramen. He remembers his Sensei and thinks about how he is doing. He is still teaching the Academy Students and future ninjas, and he seems to enjoy it most of the time and he checks in every once in a while to see Han's progress and cant's help it but to say that he is proud of Han. He remembers his father who always provides for him and gives him a loving home to return to. He remembers his mother who always protected their family and who still protects their family even after death. A tear falls down his face as he realizes how lucky he is. He grabs the charm around his neck with his left hand and holds it tightly. He smiles as more tears streak down his face as he makes a vow. He promises that he will protect all these wonderful people he cares for, no matter what, no matter the consequences, no matter the costs, he swears this on his life. He will never do anything to hurt these people he cares for. This makes him stand up and focus again. He smiles and his eyes glow with renewed determination and vitality as the Will of Fire that burns bright and passionately inspires him to master this technique. He needs this technique if he wants any hope of protecting others. He slams his fists together as a sort of signal of his readiness and will to learn and master this technique. He refocuses his chakra, creating the jutsu once more. The small slash of concentrated wind now seems much larger and faster as he pushes it forward. It moves so quickly it seemingly cuts the very air itself before splitting apart forming three tornadoes of extremely fast, spinning, Wind Natured Chakra. These tornadoes are about ten or fifteen feet in height and spin incredibly quickly and the strong violent winds of these tornadoes causes the leaves to fly off their respective trees and shrubs and bushes and pulls the dust and grass from the ground itself. "No, it's still too weak. It needs to be faster,stronger." He says as he focuses even more and the tornadoes gradually becoming faster and more intense but unstable in the process. Rocks and branches start coming off and are being drawn into the vortex that is the tornadoes. He starts to focus pushing the wind around him to form a barrier of wind around him. He then separates them once again as he tries to test his control over the tornadoes. He starts to feel fatigue once again but keeps going through with the jutsu as he wants to master this technique, no ,he NEEDS to master this technique. He starts moving these ten to fifteen feet tall tornadoes in between the trees and through the ground. This jutsu is causing multiple problems for Han. He is pushing his body to his limits, causing mental and physical stress. Ten minutes pass like this before the jutsu ends and Han passes out. His father finds him in the forest picks him up and brings him home. He is covered in bandages and has a fever. When Han wakes up he sees the worried face of his father. "Dad? What happened? I was training and then everyth-" Han says confused and distressed before being cut off. "Shhhhh. Rest son. You overworked yourself. You're exhausted and need to rest up. You can train again tomorrow." His dad says with a concerned smile. His dad then proceeds to use medical ninjutsu to speed up Han's recovery. Han falls asleep and rests up for the night. He wakes up in the morning to find all his wounds healed and all the fatigue gone. He stands up and walks down stairs to find his father preparing a meal for him. "Morning son. Are you alright? You should take a shower and change into your new clothes. I think they'll suit you better." His dad says with a bright smile. "Uh, yeah I'm fine. Thank you for taking care of me dad. I'll go take a shower now." Han says confused about the whole situation. "Come down and eat breakfast with me when you're done son." He says while Han walks up the stairs. "Yes Dad, I will." Han then proceeds to his shower and takes a while, thinking about the Divine Wind technique. He analyzes his flaws and mistakes and thinks of ways to solve them. He prepares himself for a long day of mastering this technique. He gets out of the shower and walks to his closet and finds a new stack of clothes for him.  Silver pants, a plain black shirt, and a silver coat with the leaf village symbol on its back. He then ties his Leaf ninja headband to his forehead. He feels renewed and walks down stairs and eats with his father. "Listen, son. I know you want to get stronger and help others but you need to take it easy. You can't protect others if you can't protect yourself. Don't sacrifice your life chasing after reckless pursuits. I didn't mean to stop training altogether but to know your limits and stop when you reach it. I love you son, and I don't want to lose you." His dad says with a concerned look. "Yes dad. I understand what you mean. I won't make this mistake again. I promise you. And I love you too dad. I'm not going anywhere, and you won't either. Promise me." Han says with conviction and purpose in his eyes. His father takes his hand. "I promise you my son. Make me proud." He says with a smile. Han smiles and laughs and takes off running once more. "Oh yeah and thanks for the new clothes dad!" He says before running straight off back into the forest. With pure conviction and purpose in his mind, he starts to focus his chakra into its Wind Nature again. He thinks about his purpose and his promises that he made. He knows what to do. He knows what he needs. He clears his mind of all thought and he performs the jutsu. His drive pushes him ever forward, teaching him all he needs to perform his jutsu. He does the Hand Seals again, faster then ever before, as this time he is sure he won't fail. He releases his chakra into this technique one more time. The wind starts picking up once more as his body is surrounded in a stable and constant spiral of wind as the slash of wind becomes bigger than it was the first time. It also moves faster and cuts through wind and the trees that it passes through before splitting off into six tornadoes much larger than ever before. His mind stays perfectly clear and focused as he moves these giant, chakra infused tornadoes spinning at speeds faster than most tornadoes are. These tornadoes spin as fast as hurricanes and he controls them perfectly. These tornadoes are stable and stay in place at 20 feet tall. He then makes them slowly revolve around his body with his left hand and raises his right hand towards the sky. The tornadoes quickly respond by quickly revolving faster and faster around him in a perfect orbit as he makes the tornadoes grow to 65 feet tall and wide. These tornadoes stay perfectly still at this size for almost half an hour as he remains unmoved and immovable in the center of these giant tornadoes. He has perfected this technique with the conviction and intense concentration he has used. He isn't fatigued by using this jutsu and by the end of another hour he ends the jutsu, seemingly unaffected at all. He then decides that this area isn't safe to train in as he looks at the aftermath. Many tress have collapsed and have been destroyed by his use of the technique. The very ground itself has been pulled up and trees have been uprooted by the power of this technique. He moves to the open fields to continue training this technique. He refines his skill at using this jutsu and learns to control it easier. He builds up his chakra faster and creates the tornadoes at their maximum capacity instantly instead of it growing gradually. He makes the jutsu easier to control as he learns to adjust the size and speed of the tornadoes and the speed that they can move. Over the next few hours, he learns to adjust the sizes of the tornadoes individually and to adjust the speed of the tornadoes individually as well. He makes two spin faster than the rest but leaves them at 10 feet tall and wide, then he makes three 25 feet tall and wide and they spin a little slower than the first two, and finally, he makes the last tornado 65 feet tall and wide and makes it move slower than the rest. He makes them revolve and orbit around his body once again, but this time he constantly changes the size and speed of each chakra infused tornado. He has fully mastered the use of this technique. Some people from the Leaf Village decide to watch the Genin training in the open field. They watch with their mouths open wide in astonishment as someone so young was strong enough to control not one, not two, but six giant tornadoes easily. He keeps them in a perfect rotation around his body as they constantly change sizes and speeds as Han stands in the center of it without any problem as if he is barely fazed by these six spinning titans of wind revolving around his body. The villagers are in an uproar as more and more people start to watch this marvel of chakra control and power. People start applauding this excellent show of skill and precision that this Genin is showing. He notices some people he knows applauding with the crowd. His old Sensei is standing in front of the crowd clapping with pride at his former student. He sees his friend Ryu standing next to his Sensei with a look of satisfaction as he sees his friend is doing really well. He sees his father standing the closest and clapping with joy and pride to see his son doing so well as a ninja and taking his advice to heart as he sees the fruit of his labor. Han can't help but smile at his friends and family gathered in front of him and his technique. He starts to slow down the tornadoes and dispels the jutsu creating a small breeze to be pushed outwards at everyone. He rushes to his father and hugs him, then his Sensei, then finally his best friend. He knows it this time, he CAN protect everyone. He invites everyone to his home to strengthen their bonds and relationships. They have a great time exchanging stories of training, teaching, working, and cooking as they all enjoy the night of story telling and friendship. Ryu even cooks their dinner and everyone applauds his skill as a chef. They strengthen their bonds even more than they had before and Han is happier than he has been recently, he thinks that this is the best day of his life as he knows for certain that his goal can come true. He shows everyone the techniques he had learned since the last time they had spoken and started explaining the stories behind each of them with precise details as he wants everyone to know exactly what happened. He demonstrates each of the techniques that he talks about and all of the skills he learned. They have a great time and talk the night away, as he relays everything to his friends and family. It was great day and an even better night as Han greets everyone good night as they all leave and go home for a much needed night's rest. He dreams of his mother and tells her everything as well, proud and happy of himself as he tells his mother every single detail of his life. When he wakes up the next morning, he leaves for Ryu's house as he promised to teach him the Divine Wind technique. They try for hours but to no avail. They ponder why and eventually realize that Ryu isn't a wind natured chakra user. Han and Ryu laugh it off as they decide to spar instead, but Han promises not to use the new technique. Han agrees and they spar for hours as they are almost evenly matched, although Han is stronger and faster than Ryu by just a little bit. They train for hours before Han has to leave again. He them walks to the Ninja Academy to talk to his Sensei who wanted an up close demonstration of the Divine Wind Jutsu. His Sensei analyzes everything carefully and smiles with pride as he confirms that Han has properly used the technique and perfectly mastered it. He then gives Han a short talk about taking things too far and he just smiles. He then starts trying to teach Sensei the Divine Wind technique. This time, Sensei learns the technique easily and praises Han about making a great teacher. Sensei also decides to spar with Han. Although Han is still weaker than Sensei, he fares much better than he did before but he knows that he has a long way to go. He receives praise and pride from his former Sensei as they end their sparring match. Sensei uses medical Ninjutsu to heal up all the wounds and bruises from both Han's and his own body. They exchange their goodbyes as Han heads back home. He visits the shop of his father and decides to help out a little. He watches his father craft each weapon with precision and focus just as he does with his Ninjutsu and he helps out as well. He brings his father the materials he needs and the tools needed to create the weapons. He also helped out at the counter, selling the ninja tools and weapons to the higher ranking ninja in the village. He ends his day happily, with stronger bonds than ever before. He holds his mothers charm up in his hand and puts it close to his heart before smiling and falling asleep for the night.

(Exit)

Claims: 20 stat points+ Divine Wind
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Harsh Training: Han's first A-rank Empty Re: Harsh Training: Han's first A-rank

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:44 am
I'm sorry, but you need at least 50 chakra in order to use an A rank ninjutsu technique. Currently you only have 25, so even if you dumped all 20 stats from this topic into chakra you still would not be able to learn/perform this technique. I suggest training for another 5 stats you can put into chakra first, and then bumping this topic when your're finished so that I can take another look at it.
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 am
Bump.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000