Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 60%
5 Posts - 25%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Echo's back.{IO} Empty Echo's back.{IO}

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:39 pm
Echo sighs as he walks into the Ichiraku food stand ducking under the flaps which he brushes away with his left hand, his gear is missing having been relocated to his home inside a chest in his room which he plans on taking with him on his way back to Iwagakure along with sufficient funds to begin some more projects for the village.
His stress levels are quite high with the back to back meetings and revelations that have been layed before him, he'll have to up his training and begin..well..he might need to train his Shinobi as well, it never hurts to be prepared...Maku and Youka would be the most useful allies to have at his side in a combat scenario, their abilities compliment his quite nicely...

He should give them gifts for there exemplary service, he's had nothing but good come from them so far...

He takes a seat at the table and allows a sigh to escape him before he orders a glass of Daiginjo-shu in order to relax his frayed nerves..He should probably get some breakfast too...Something light.
He orders three plates of beef, chicken and pork dumplings along with a bowl of shrimp ramen...
Hey! The Kyuubi fucks with metabolism! Don't judge me!

Echo then leans back and waits for his drink to arrive his goggles missing and his jacket straining from how muscular he's becoming with the added training he's getting...
The Kyuubi's regeneration makes gaining muscle mass quite easy, he has to be careful or he'll lose his flexibility as well...More stretches are gonna be required soon...

Echo muses this as his eyes scan the restaurant and he yawns again closing his eyes and glancing back towards the counter.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Echo's back.{IO} Empty Re: Echo's back.{IO}

Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:41 pm
This day was perfect. She had spent the better part of her time since leaving navi's office traveling the streets just taking in the memories of a place she was now sure she had once lived, the last steps were gaining information to finally get her hearts desire. As she walked, enjoying the sun on her face a heavenly smell wafted to her nose. Her stomach ached, reminding her she hadn't eaten since the night before and she rushed over to take a seat waving at the person to take her order, turning her head to beam a smile at any Geusts who might be dining also. She saw just a short distance away a powerful man who could only be one person and her eyes grew wide with surprise.

"E...echo? Sir!? Oh my gosh what are you doing here it's so wonderful to see you again and I can't wait to come back to iwa and see all of the ninja and train them some more. First a pleasant welcoming to the village, then a beautiful stroll through konoha and now I get to find out the great echo is here!? It feels like my birthday or something!" She was loud and excited her voice projecting as if she were yelling only just a notch quieter. She had thought it before but this made it official this was going to be the best day of her life,
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:25 pm
Echo turns his gaze towards the excited voice and sighs picking up his drink as it's set in front of him and downing it in one shot..so much for relaxation. "Kiranomo was it..? Did you speak the Hokage of the Nara clan?" He asks simply from what he knows to be her reasoning for being here...he was the one who pointed her towards Konoha and Suna if he recalls correctly, he muses as he waves for another drink...
VIP status in this village, it's great to be The Best.

He's pretty sure this one was supposed to be with Maku and Youka, she was there responsibility...no matter as long as she's not causing him problems and not getting into any unneeded danger it should be fine, it wouldn't do for someone under his authority to die...or at the very least die and not be brutally avenged.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:32 pm
"Hm ? Oh no that is my next step... Well sorta. I met navi naturally, as I did with your village I wouldn't dream of traveling within a village without making sure my presence and identity was clear to the leader. Then I was told by Selene that I needed to search the hyuuga house not Nara. Not sure why by apparently my past deals with them. And I want to look through some history of konoha because mr. Navi's seemed to get a bit on edge when I said something about the hyuuga. It worries me." She got up, motioning to the man behind the counter towards a picture of what she wanted and moving to a seat closer to echo so they could talk. Her excitement was obvious in every aspect of her being from the rapid succession of her words to the bright vibrant smile across her face.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:38 pm
Echo tries to listen, he really does..he pauses as she finishes takes a deep breath through his nose and glances down towards the counter...he contemplates slamming his forehead into it but instead sighs and speaks "What did you tell him of your identity and of the Hyuuga..? He has a past with them..It's not my place to say but they are targets of his ire." He answers about Navi while asking about what information she gave away.
Her personality makes her very honest...Too honest, it makes him nervous..She filed paperwork for him if he remembers correctly, he has to make sure of what she knows and teach her to keep her mouth shut if she answers that she told Navi something he rather would have not been made public...

Hell even her working for him shouldn't be common knowledge.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:46 pm
Hm? Oh! Well not too much we didn't get to talk long before he was upset and asked me to leave. Just told him who and what I was and that my team and I work diligently to serve the great echo. Topped that off by telling a bit about youka and maku's liberation of yuki from their evil leader and how maku runs the place for yah! Definitely made u look extra amaxing boss." She was satisfied with her response, and more so she gained a small bit of insight into navi's problem with the huuga house. In the back of her mind she felt a strange sensation as Selene mentally face palmed. How had she not paid closer attention to this child?

"So um... He didn't seem willing to talk about it but I have a feeling I have some part in whatever happened. Or at least my family did or I wouldn't need to seek out the hyuuga clan. Is there somewhere I could find out what happened? A history book I could read or something?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm
Echo's eyes widen and his face pales, his left hand tightening in a fist crushing the saucer of sake cupped between his fingers..He pauses and his eyes flash crimson as his left eye twitches and pure rage passes through his features fangs bared and claws forming before he sucks in a deep breath.
and claps his damped already healed hands together and he begins the slow art of meditation....

Nature energy swirls through his frame as he relaxes, he then slowly turns his gaze towards the Nara and asks quite simply "...You told him that we liberated Yukigakure...? ...Why? You are a Shinobi..you know....Obtain as much information while giving away as little as possible...??" He asks his annoyance clear from the stern look in his eyes and the downward curve of his lips...

Also the whole pure rage thing that happened before it vanished...

How the hell is he gonna explain this...? Well at least he left Yuki in good hands...it's not like it'll be too bad if Navi decides to check on it...
....He'll have to drop in just in case considering he's just had that train of thought and fate likes to piss in his cereal quite often...

And he'll have to teach this one that knowledge is power and that it works both ways...
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:01 pm
She wasn't positive, and considered the option seriously that she was misjudging the signs, but had the strange almost precognitive idea that she might have done something wrong. Her eyes dropped to the floor as she clapped her hands together swueeIng her eyes shut tightly as she began to speak.

"Please sir I'm sorry I heard of the situation from my team and was so impressed with your kindness. Taking yukigakure from the grips of a cruel leader is a remarkably kind feat and you are an angel for doing so. I just wanted back to know I was someone he didn't have to distrust and that I was proud to call you my leader even if I'm not in your village.... Yet." The last word came out almost in a squeak more because she was afraid of suggesting the idea now. Iwa had felt like her home and echo her true leader since the moment she entered.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:06 pm
He could strangle her right now and no one would stop him...!!! It'd be so freaking easy..! One little twitch of his hand and he could snap her neck, he could twist and crush and incinerate this peon in a flash..!!!
But nope, he has to be the GOOD guy, DAMN!!! DAMN!!! DAAAAAAAMMMNN!!!!!!
"You are to be punished for this." He states calmly ordering another drink and turning his gaze from her coldly "And you will no longer be permitted any information regarding the villages, I will make so much clear to Youka and Maku on my visit which will be in a days time." He continues speaking "You will not mention me by name ever again nor if captured or questioned are affiliated with Iwagakure, is that understood?" He states the last three words accentuated by killing intent as his gaze finally returns to the woman sitting at his side.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:18 pm
She nodded her head very rapidly as he spoke. She was fairly certain that his tone confirmed he was in fact a bit upset. Her mind processed what he said, considering the actions she had been asked to make with maku and youka and certain less then acceptable missions and realized the flaw in what she had done. She was a rogue as much as she hadn't realized and perhaps it was a bit more I'm.... As his statement finished she was sure she had mistaken it. "Yes sir. I hadn't realized that is to say. It won't happen again. I sincerely ask your forgiveness and graciously accept whatever punishment you deem worthy. My life is your to command and own sir. If asked I work alone from here on and neither blade nor jutsu shall loose my lips again. " she thought back to the few memories of her childhood still in tact at the idea of torture. When you are punished your entire life for being weak a beating and pain become common place and hs knew there would be little to loose her lips. The scars covering her entire body were proof enough of that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum