Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Training (Maku) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Maku)

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:36 am
Maku couldn't help but laugh.  "No turning into a wolf is a power unique to Daiyuki here.  He is a genin just like you, don't be surprised if you wind up on a team with him.  Anyway, from what I saw your not to bad yourself Kiru."

Maku continued to use his chakra senses to look at the boy getting a good idea of his chakra signature.  He still sensed Daiyuki's signature, so he knew the boy was still alive and doing just fine.  He didn't want to hurt him to much, just keep him from killing himself.  Maku had lost his professionalism, well he had kept it up fro one speech, that was a new record all the same. 

"He should wake up soon, I suggest you two reconcile while I am here, I don't want unnecessary conflict in my vilalge.  With that said, I expect you two to have many fights later, I only want strong ninja in my village, anything less is well, wolf food."  He said with a smile.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:14 pm
Oh ha ha. Wolf food. The joke didn't strike Kiru as very funny, but he understood what the man meant. At this point, he sort of hoped the wolf boy would be on his team. The guy was a powerhouse, and probably would flatten most Genin. If they trained together, they would probably make an excellent team. At least, that's what Kiru hoped. Looking up at the man he sighed. "Well i'm glad I won't have to worry about being attacked by hundreds of werewolves. I don't have a problem with him, it was a simple misunderstanding I think, and I look forward with working with him, and you."

With teams in mind, he wondered who would be their sensei? Probably someone strong. This place seemed to breed strong people, and that's exactly why Kiru had come here. Someday, he would get strong, and prove himself worthy of the Uzamaki name. Until then, he had some serious work to do.

Words: 160
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:41 pm
Maku watched as the boy laughed, and made a joke about werewolves.  At this time Daiyuki should be waking up around now, as his puppet really hadn't hit him hard enough to keep him under for this long.  He looked over at the boy, hoping he would be woken, so Maku could get all this business sorted out, he had a message waiting for him back in his office and he was not going to miss it.  "Don't worry yourself, you are safe while I am watching this village."

He waited to hear from them both, make sure they could get along then he was going to leave.

(daiyuki your post)
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:44 am
As Daiyuki slowly regained consciousness, he could help but shake the feeling he was being carried away to an eternal hell.  A sharp pain rang through his face he had felt it. Broken, transformed and disfigured was he analysis. Daiyuki had begin to look around he notice Maku. “Boss would you tell this overgrown play toy to drop me. I’m capable of walking on my own “Four Legs.” He said snipingly

Daiyuki reached up and felt his face his nose hadn’t returned to normal. All he remembered was transforming, looking around he noticed his ninken Shiroi was not making eye contact with him. Something had happen, Daiyuki just could remember. He looked around once more and noticed Kiru. He sighed, “What are you still doing here? He said confused wondering why Maku would let a stranger walk so close next to him.

Daiyuki thought about it and just as the thought crossed his mind the pain from his nose assuredly validated to him that the injury he sustained couldn’t have come from Kiru, But from Maku himself.

Why was all Daiyuki thought as he awaited from Maku to signal his release from the puppet contraption that held him.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:11 pm
Maku allowed Daiyuki to hit the ground, and even desummoned all his puppets.  He looked at the two boys.  "I don't know what happened, but please make up.  You two are most likely going to be on the same team soon, and I need everyone to work together.  Learn from one another and grow together and get stronger."

Maku would watch and if they reconciled he would speak one more time.

"The wind is blowing, and Yukigakure is always in danger being a smaller village, so our ninja must make up fro it with strength.  I am currently sitting up an in village chunin exam, so work together make each other grow, and prove to me you are strong, but more importantly that you are a stronger team."

WIth that unless stopped Maku would exit at full speed, seemingly dissapearing in a flash from the two boys.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:57 pm
Kiru was a little amazed, but the village leader should be that fast, it only made sense. Turning to the Wolf-Boy, he smiled. "I apologize for trespassing in your territory, and I look forward to working with such a skilled ninja in the future." 
With that, unless the wolf-boy had something to say, he proceeded to clean up his targets, and head home to deal with his wounds.

Words: 68
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:03 am
As soon as Daiyuki hit the ground he recovered and stood upright. Maku had asked for peace and as the pack leader he wish was to be heeded. Peering down at his right hand where the scar was left from the pact he’d made to Maku, Daiuyuki understood what loyalty meant. Holding the headband that held the flower from Kanae and his hair that was tied around his left arm he had remembered friendship and passion.

Looking at Kiru and hearing his words Daiyuki had remembered something he learned living in the tundra and running with the wolves. Some bonds and packs are formed out of a deep-rooted abhorrence for another, however this loathing made the pack stronger and more deadly because each member was capable of securing the kill and untimely seek the dominant role of the pack.  

Daiyuki grabbed his kunai from his back pocket. He then open his jacket revealing his chest, taking his kunai he scraped across his chest in a horizontal fashion being ever so careful not to cut to deep. The wound scar over in a few days, after he was finished with his ritual, Daiyuki cleaned the kunai and then walked over to Kiru and stabbed it into the snow.  Daiyuki would not force the boy to take part in his ritual but too survive in the world surely the boy understood you need a pack and to be in pack requires an action of loyalty.

Surely Maku had understood this because he to had to deal with this sense of ritual before. Daiyuki wouldn’t respect the man’s word, it would be his action here and now that sealed the message Maku had asked for.

“You Mark, We Pact Mates… You Don’t Well…. Maybe I Won’t have to go far to hunt tonight.” Daiyuki said to Kiru, looking at Maku with a tasteless smile..
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:38 am
Kiru smiled. Whatever this was, it was a bond. Even if they didn't like each other much, eventually that bond would flourish.
"That's some pact you got there." 
Grabbing the kunai, he made a diagonal mark, this one in the opposite direction that the wolf-boy had made. Cleaning the kunai, he flipped it around, handing the handle to his new found ally.
"I don't know what you think of me, but if we are going to work together, we should lay everything on the table. I have just met you, and you are rude, abrasive, and generally not pleasant. But you also are loyal, and you have serious skill, even more than me."

A sort of smirk formed on the snow nins face. "My name is Kiru Retsuno, of the clan Uzamaki. From here on out, I will call you my ally. Your enemies will be my enemies, and your friends will be my friends. I hope, the same goes for you."
He never imagined his first bond being like this, but he looked forward to hanging out with the wolf boy, and anyone else that joined them.

Words: 188
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 am
Being that Daiyuki wasn’t very fond of people, He hadn’t learned the mannerisms of humans. Although there was an incident that this very situation reminded him of, Kira had taught him that death could easily come to those who bully their way through society because in the end there is someone always bigger, faster and tougher.

“I understand, forgive me for my nature.. it is a wild one. I was born and raised in this tundra, I lived amongst the wolves so you see niceness is subjective to eating last out here with that in mind it could very well be the thing that get’s you killed” Daiyuki said to the boy.

He wasn’t sure the boy would understand he seemed like he came from a great family, something Daiyuki knew nothing about.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 am
Kiru sighed a bit. "I do tend to be the one eating last it seems." With that, he turned from the wolf boy.
"I have to be going now. But, I wouldn't mind fighting with you again. Keep an eye out for me."
With that, he gathered up his targets, and headed for the village.

EXIT
TWC: 2, 464
Stats: 12
JP: 25

Last edited by Kiru Retsuno on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum