Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

The Training of Ice(Nk,P,Maku) Empty The Training of Ice(Nk,P,Maku)

Wed May 07, 2014 11:46 am
Ice had early in the day, woke up, even before the sun rose, he got out of bed and his bare feet touched the cold floor waking him up instantly,he then went and took a long warm shower, lossening him up for the day ahead, and after the shower he dressed his normal blue shirt with black shorts, tape up his legs and sandels over his feet, he put on gloves, a over coat that went to the floor, and a scarf, his black hair was down over his eyes today, and when he stepped outside it was a bit colder then usual and a small snow drift started Ice went to the village leaders place and left a message with his leader, then ice went out to a vacant area, with no one or thing to be destoryed allowed and he began his long wait

Yorice had left a message for the leader of his village, asking Maku to meet him here and it was fifteen minutes till the meeting time, Maku if nice enough, was going to teach him Earth Release today, Ice had heard rumors growing up about a power uchiha could obtain with certain things happened.

Ice also wished to learn the space time jutsu of his village leader,(This will replace Nin as main spec, ) he knew it was a long day ahead and alot to expect from a busy leader, but to get to the next level of power this was necissary

Ice played with the scarf he was wearing today, in the cold wind if flapped, he wore aswell a nice sized overcoat, the color black it was, but he wore his usual cloths underneath it, the coat was for cutting the wind while he stood around and waited

As Ice grew immpatiant Ice would drop to the ground and begin to do push ups, keeping the jacket on for added weight to help with a slightly more increase to the end result of his routine, 

When his push ups was done, and his arms could no longer support his own weight, he would then stand up, he did a few streches and then began to do full on wind sprints back and forth across two points with max speed and a good distance, as to keep himself busy.

When he drove himself to the brink of he almost couldnt breath, swet pouring down his face, he removed the jacket now, and began to do squat thrusts, this was to exercise his legs out, and he pushed himself with the squats that his legs buckled and he fell on his but, he was panting hard and sweat was running from every pore

Ice then realized the man was running late, but he knew maku was busy, with what he had no ide, but he was a village leader, so he took a rest to recover his stamina, drink water to replace what he lost, and eatting some food to regain energy

(Would like to add in the 500wc i have left over from jutsu refunds if I can)
Wc-492, 943 if the 500 can be added (Removed all words in parenthsis for word count)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

The Training of Ice(Nk,P,Maku) Empty Re: The Training of Ice(Nk,P,Maku)

Thu May 08, 2014 6:46 pm
(Yea that's fine I suppose.)

Maku was incredibly busy.  He had set out developing jutsu and formualtions to assist in his travels that were coming up on him.  In fact all other things had been driven form his mind, as this mission of importance could not be ignored.  However, he still respected that he had a duty by the other vilalgers to assist when he could.  Arriving while Ice was eating he walked up to sit next to him.  "So Yorice, what is it you need today?"  He would ask him.  He knew the boy wanted to have some training, and had been waiting for some time.  Because of this, Maku finally was prepared to give the boy what he wanted.  He would wait to see exactly what the boy wanted, and then they would get started.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 2:07 am
Ice would look at his sensei and he smiled "Well First I wante you to know I have a bond formed with two other genin of the village, though you would be happy to know that, but I wanted to train sir, I am sorry to rush you, but I really want this next rank, and for that i need to train my hardest and be prepaired, I would like to have your Space time style jutsu as well as the knowledge to use them, also I would like to train in the earth element"

Ice would finish up and stand up, brushing himself off, he knew his sensei just got there, but he had to get stiff sitting in the chair all the time, he looked to his sensei and smiled softly "Well sir, also that fight with the man at the gates made me jump in sharigan levels, Ice would flash his Sharigan to show the level three tomoe, and then he called it off, he wanted to save it, then he spoke again "Thank you for saving us, I didnt know just how outclassed we were, so where you want to start with this training"

wc-198/1141
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure

Fri May 09, 2014 10:25 am
"First off be careful who you show the sharingan to.  Many people would covet such a prize, and many would see you dead to take it.  From this moment on, I think it would be best if you dropped the use of your last name.  I know it brings you pride, however until you are strong enough to at least hold your own against me, keep it secret.  Understood?"

Maku was confident the boy would understand.  The very thought of snapping the boys neck here and now did intrigue him, it would be easy and no one could stop him.  However Maku had a it stronger of a constitution then that, so he allowed the thought to blow away with the icy wind that covered the area.  "Why don't we start with the earth element.  While learning different concepts is efficient, for one such as you I believe the elements would help you out.  It is important to be connected to the elements and bend them to your will when you need them.  Or a true master works in collaboration with them.  I have not used the elements since my days as a genin.  I no longer hear their call like I once did, a side effect of leaving the corporeal world and tampering with the powers I seek.  However.."  Maku would flash Ice a grin.  "I think I still know a trick or two."

Standing and stretching, Maku made his way over.  Drawing his sword with a quick draw technique, he sent all the snow flying, revealing a large circle of bare snow.  He motioned for Ice to come sit next to him.  Replacing his beautiful awesome super fantastic sword, he sat crosslegged with Ice if he came over.  "The most important thing to remember about earth is that is is solid and sturdy like the rock.  It is also patient and calm, not impulsive or flitting like wind or fire.  The first part of training, is meditation.  Leave the concerns of the earth behind you, and focus on patience.  Time shall pass, the elements will rage, but the rock remains."

At that Maku would close his eyes and begin meditating himself.  He used his chakra senses to watch Ice's movements and own chakra network to ensure the boy was relaxing.  He clearly meant for the boy to sit, and become one with the rock.  God this was cliche, however still effective.  While he meditated he started to try and think of a song for Yorice, because he knew the earth element, and really didn't need to meditate.

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 10:45 am
Ice would nod softly to Maku as he walked back over there, but this time sat across from Maku, he crossed his legs, and closed his eyes, putting his arms down his legs, he would take deep breaths, slowing down his heart rate, and entering a calm state that few can achive

Ice would begin to feel the pulse of the earth below, and he would reach out to it with his chakra, and as it pulled away he slowed it to a stop, and let it come towards him, and he reached a little further, then pulled away, and after awhile of waiting, it reached out to him and accepted him.

Ice would open his eyes and look to his sensei, and he spoke to him "I rarely use my last name sir, Im not proud, I rather despise the name in whole, and even despise my own power, but I cant lie, it helps to save my life, and even with training, sometimes it helps me learn faster" but one thing did entrigue Ice, Maku said somethign about holding his own against him, that was a goal for Yorice, and he began to think it was a good goal too

wc-202/1343
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure

Fri May 09, 2014 10:59 am
After Maku could sense that Yorice was meditating, and one with the earth, he allowed the moment to go on and on.  Not letting the concentration break.  This was a test of patience after all.  He continued to sing in his mind and contemplate the other jutsu that he needed to still develop.  Ugh, there was a lot of work to do and he really was tired of doing any of it.  However a day had passed and thus his month was moving on.  Soon it would be time for the secret mission, and he had to be prepared.  

Opening his eyes he looked at Yorice, and spoke.  "Now that you are concentrating, channel your chakra, and place a palm on the rock.  Attempt to crack the rock.  Imagine the rock seperating, as easy as water.  This is the portion where your will is the most important.  This isn't the easiest, but it is necessary.  Your will must be stronger then the strength of the rock, and you must be patient for it to break."

Maku didn't expect him to get it right away.  "Once you are tired return to meditating and refocus your chakra, take as long as you need."  Maku expect him to take several tries and maybe even an hour or so to get this portion of the technique.  Mastering an element wasn't easy. Hopefully Yorice would reflect and focus a lot on this and learn something.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 11:37 am
Ice would nod and close his eyes again, connecting himself with the earth once more, and after a bit of coersing, he got the access to the earth element again, and he placed his palm on the ground as ordered, and he would begin to imagine the earth cracking under his hand, and he began to concentrate as hard as he could.

After a short amount of time he couldnt fell anything yet, he took a deep breath to stay calm, and as he concentrated he would feel a small rumble in the dirt, not much, but it was begining to start, and so a small smile came across his face, he would then begin to feel it rumble around more, the shaking getting more violent, but then it would suddenly stop as Ice got to excited.

Ice would be upset with himself as he let it get to his head and lost concentration, so he would begin to do it again, and again after some time the earth would start with small rumbles and it would begin to get more violent as time went on, and as it would begin to feel like it was splitting under his hand, he moved it and saw he failed yet again.

Ice would grumble at himself, took a few deep breaths and would begin to try once more, this time as it began to reach the point that he was at last time, a sweat began to start on his face, which was cooled off by the wind, but as he concentrated more, he sweated more, which just was starting to make him feel colder cause of the wind, he would stop and take deep breaths, not realizing it would take so much out of him, he opened his eyes and looked at Maku speaking "Is this normal for me to be going throuh at this point?"

wc-315/1658
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun May 11, 2014 1:05 am
"Of course, this isn't something one learns over breakfest and puts it together before lunch.  You are learning how to manipulate one of the founding forces of nature.  One of the very constructs of our world.  The reason you failed was your own emotion.  I could see it on your face."  Maku would say.  He looked at the boy and continued to give his lecture on the elements, which was totally made up on the spot and probably had no contextual backing at all, but fuck it, Yorice didn't know that and would probably think it sounded deep and analytical.

"DO you think the rock cares when its rival grumbles beneath it?  Do you think the rock cares when the water crashes agaisnt it and is thrown back to the ocean?  The mountains care not for the galing wind agaisnt their bodies."  He would pound his fist agaisnt his chest at that statement.  Standing he walked to a large boulder that was conveniently behind him.  Quick drawing his sword, he would slice through it, leaving a finish as smooth as glass.  "The rock doesn't give a shit about pain, disappointment, just like it has no joy or happiness.  It is patient, patience beyond reason for plans to come to fruition.  Now, again."  He would say speaking louder almost yelling.  He had let himself get caught up in his speech, something Maku always did.  The man had a weakness for speeches.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun May 11, 2014 1:32 am
Ice had started with listening to his teachers words, listening about the rock not careing being heartless, Ice though that he was like that once, but then was told to be compationate towards others, it seemed his Leader didnt like him to be heartless towards people, but to show no emotion towards the elements, then he would come to focus as Maku stood up, and he watched him, saw maku walk to the rock, and then slice it in half, ice nodded to maku as he finished his sentance, he would take a deep breath and enter back into his meditative state.

Ice would reach both hands down now out infront of him onto the cold ground, and as he set them on the ground, he closed his eyes and would focus harder on the ground, but then he remember, Patience beyond reason, so Ice would just let it flow to him, he stopped concentrating so hard, and just let his pressence be known, and while he sat there, the earth would begin to finally reach for him and then it hooked into his chakra, and he would then concentrae and then the earth between his hands cracked, just enough to let it be heard and felt by the two near by, and Ice would open his eyes and looked up at his sensei, he was now raring to go.

Ice would jump up, full of energy and asked his sensei "Well Sensei what is next?" as he now offically learned something from this man, he now truelly accepted and considered him his full fledge teacher, but then as he waited, something struck him, what about his other clan's men, how are they, are they even like the stories he heard from his uncle, are they realy so mean and vicious, he hung his head and he asked in a whisper "Sensei, are the Uchiha really as bad as my uncle told me they are?"

Ice wanted to know Maku's point of view on these things, he truely knew only one mans point of view, true as he might have been opionated and even apart of the clan once, there was a reason the uncle brought his own nephew out to the land of snow

wc-375/+2000 extra words I had/ 4033 (claiming Earth Release 2k)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun May 11, 2014 4:24 am
"The Uchiha are an ancient clan, and I cannot speak about them.  I know very little of them to be honest.  You will have to find that out on your own.  However I will say this.  I do not know what roots my family has, nor do I care because it does not affect me.  I make my own way in life, I forge my own destiny.  The past is the past, if you want to be truly great, forge your own way, and dwell on the things that cannot be changed for as little as possible."

Maku thought about what next to teach him.  He supposed it was time to teach him S/T chakra.  As he had asked.  "Lets move on to S/T chakra usage.  For this I have several notes."  Maku would say pulling out a bunch of scrolls on standard s/t chakra usage and the theory behind it.  He would allow Yorice a moment to read them before moving on.  He would sit back down and answer any specific questions he wanted to ask him.  He kept his face friendly, inviting questions.

(The scrolls would have basically whats on the specialty page about S/T specialty.  That way you know it is about space and time and stuff and a general understanding, so when I show you the techniques next post you will have a better understanding.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum