Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

The Training of Ice(Nk,P,Maku) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Training of Ice(Nk,P,Maku)

Sun May 11, 2014 4:41 am
Ice would listen and nod to Maku, listening as it made sence to him, forging his own Destiny, then Ice would get snapped back attention by the scrolls, and Ice would take them and unroll them slowly as he began to read

once he was througholy done, he rolled them back up gently and handed it back to Maku, and he would stand and activate his Sharigan, he wanted to see his sensei do it, on the Chakra level, so he would watch his sensei, and would ask him with a kind voice "Would you mind showing me a couple of Space time jutsu Sensei?, So I may examine the space time chakra for myself?" He pointed to his eyes to show he was going to be studing every possible bit of his sensei

Ice though would once mroe have his thoughts jump to his clan, maybe to get to know one wouldnt be so bad though, but Maku's point was true, forge your own destiny, but would he not need to forge it on the flame of his past, and make the destiny the metal of the future, and the hammer and anvil to forge it would be the present, he would look at his sensei with sad eyes and ask him "Umm Sensei sometime soon I may anger you with a request, will you promise to forgive me when the time comes?" He knew it was to soon to ask, but he just wanted to be sure first

wc-250/TWC-4283/2k earth release 1.5 S-T Learned and Main Spec
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

The Training of Ice(Nk,P,Maku) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Training of Ice(Nk,P,Maku)

Sun May 11, 2014 5:00 am
"I never make promises for the future that I cannot guarantee.  When the time comes, we can talk about it.  I do promise you I will talk to you, and hear you out about it, but until then let us focus on the task at hand.  Now for the jutsu, that I can show you."  He would say.  He was intrigued about Yorice's question, but as he said he could wait.  Maku may not use the earth element, but he always tried to embody its properties.  He could be patient, and unyielding. 

"Watch closely, now normally I don't need hand seals for this, but I will show you them.  This first technique is called Blink, an original Maku creation.  It involves the transposition of matter through space, with the matter being your body.  It is simply seeing yourself in a new space, and then making it so."  Maku would make the hand seals and then activate blink to appear 20 meters from where he was.  Turning he walked back to Ice.

"So, the limitations are, you must see where you are going to transpose yourself to, and you will appear in the same position as you left."  Maku felt tired and was pleased with Ice's progress.  "Why don't you go and study up on S/T more, and practice with Earth release more.  I need to return to my office for work, but afterwards we will meet again.  I will show you the Blink again and another original jutsu of mine.  You have my word."  With that unless stopped Maku would leave and return to his office.

Exit
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Sun May 11, 2014 5:18 am
Ice would nod to his teacher being complely understanding behind his point, it was true, plus you never know when one may die, then as his sensei continued on with his speach Ice listened intently, and when his sensei went to show him the jutsu, Ice would be prepaired already, readying the chakra signiture of his teacher as he used the jutsu, the level needed ice knew he could not yet meet for the chakra, but he now had everything about this jutsu memorized, and one day when he would be able to use it

Ice would then head home from the spot he was training in with his teacher, this was a good day for Ice, he finally got some training with his sensei, but then thoughts and ideas of his family began to flood into his mind, the clans men he was taken from by his uncle, he decided that maybe one day he would investigate the stories, but that day wasnt too soon, at least not in his mind

Once Ice got to his home, he would go take a shower as he was very sweaty from the work out, and once he was relaxed, he went to grab something to eat for his dinner, having a salad tonight, he would then go to bed a little earlier then most and earlier aswell, drifting into a restful sleep

wc-231/twc-4515

Claiming Earth release 2k
S/T and made it main 1.5k
Blink learned from Maku 1k
22 stats
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun May 11, 2014 5:23 am
Approved, although blink is on hold until you hit chunin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum