Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Training new power Empty Training new power

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:13 pm
Youka was walking back and forth pretty much pacing as he waited for Maku to arrive so they could get these seals armed and ready. He gave them this new power in order for them to move forward, especially the new thing he had added on to the end of it. He was sure Maku would enjoy the extra part he added on and it would make their battles a lot easier in the future. He decided to warm up as he waited for his friend to arrive from doing whatever it was that he did as a leader, Youka began jumping up and down in place letting his body warm up from the harsh cold that was this frozen tundra of a village.

After he was done here he would more than likely head over to Taki as that was his primary objective. With the new thing he had in store he felt it would be easier than ever to do what needed to be done. While he was warming up he wondered why he hadn't put on his armor while he was doing this. Willing his shield to activate the armor would retract and form on his body again forming a steel bastion of armor over him. Clicking the helmet on his head he felt the warmth return to his body and feeling enter back into his finger tips. He started flexing the movable flaps of steel with his chakra opening and closing various parts to ensure they worked, now all that needed to be done was for Maku to come.

(WC 263)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Training new power Empty Re: Training new power

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:20 pm
Maku threw the rest of his paper work into the "NEEDS TO BE FILED BIN"  also known as his fire place, as he leaped through the open window and rushed to meet Youka.  He had scheduled to have a spar with the man, and he was already running late.  Not only was he intending to spar, but he also had invited some of the ninja of the village to come and spectate, so they might see what was defending them from the outside world.  Hopefully Maku didn't embrace himself to much, otherwise this might turn into a bad idea.  Ariving at the scheduled location, Maku saw Youka pacing, not a good sign.

"Sorry sorry, got caught up."  Maku performed some stretches, and slipped his helmet out.  "Ok I am ready when you are I suppose."

Scanning the field, Maku saw a completly open terrian.  The area in which they were sparring was 45 meters in circumference, with trees surrounding the boarder of it.  People were standing among the trees watching, so he would have to be careful to avoid hitting any of them.  No rocks or other objects where on the field, and the snow was approximately six inches deep on the ground, with a light flurry also falling on their heads.

WC=212
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:15 pm
"It's ok, I was just getting ready by warming my body up and staying extra warm in my armor". Youka stretched his arms again in his armor letting the threads unwind in his body. He loved these times he sparred with Maku as it was someone who was completely on his level and maybe actually better than him, especially if it came to genjutsu. "So yea I pretty much wanted to do this so we can get these marks working and I personally wanted to see what you would think of what happens when you open it for the first time". Youka pondered how Maku would react to hearing Youka speak into his body without actually speaking. "Oh and like I said there is another thing I added and I don't know what it actually will do all tha well myself so both of us doing it together would be awesome."

The snow crunched under his boots as he found and tested the durability of the snow to hold up and surely he did sink slightly as his frame was too heavy to stay above the snow. Youka noticed all the people gathering and knew he couldn't cut loose if he wanted to as people might look at him as some kind of monster if he did that. "Alright so how about we try not to flat out kill each other right out of the gate, mainly because I'm afraid of what I'll do if I black out again even though I know you'll more than likely knock me out like you did previously, I also don't want to scare the people watching us."

It was a simple rule and one he thought Maku would also agree to for what they both knew each other was capable of.

(WC 561)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:08 am
"Yea I can agree to that."  Maku hoped back some and made his announcement to the people.  "THIS WILL BE A FRIENDLY SPAR, PLEASE STAY BACK IF AT ALL POSSIBLE TO AVOID BEING CAUGHT IN THE CROSS FIRE."

Simple command but it should do the job.  Standing 30 meters from Youka, he gave his friend a wave, that showed he was ready to begin when he was.  Maku had always been more of a reactive fighter than a proactive fighter.  He did better when his opponent made a move, and he could counter, which was one reason he hated fighting Kira so much.  That girl never made the first move, and instead he was forced to go outside of his comfort zone.  In a way good, but all the same still not a fun time.  Youka however was a different story.  The man knew how to fight like Maku knew how to breath, and he was sure he was about to get a full workout.  His best hope was he wouldn't be beaten to easily and give everyone a good show.  

Armor on, helmet on, he let his chakra senses move out to keep the man in his sights.  This would be there first spar in some time, and their first spar just the two of them in even longer.  Letting his chakra flux and move, Maku was prepared for movement, and summoning his blades at a moments notice.  Already strategy after strategy was moving through his mind.  The most important of which was how to avoid those damned threads.  He had no real answer as of yet.  However, perhaps the heat of battle would provide him the inspiration that he needed to react appropriately.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:23 pm
As Maku stepped back and made his announcement the people that were once circling them like buzzards had dispersed further back into tree lines and some to their houses to give the two the appropriate space. This was the first time Youka had fully seen Maku's armor and how it fit on his body, the workmanship of it made it clear that Maku had went to the same man Youka did when he requested his armor. While Youka's was more bulky and looked more like it was meant to take a hit and keep going through. The other mans armor looked more sleek and form fitted to give the best maneuverability that steel plating could give.

That's how it always was, the two men were always exact opposites with nothing truly in common with each other yet still everything was the same. It benefited them most in the heat of combat, when their very different fighting styles mixed to make a truly interesting form of fighting. While Youka would take things head on Maku could always flank and hit in blind spots ambushing the enemy with his superior movement.

As he breathed in and took in the mans entire frame through the red visor in his helmet he would make his move to close distance. It was a simple bounding movement employed to keep your position moving so you never stay in one direction. His body weight shifted from his right to left leg and he pressed of his foot to propel him in that direction before running four more meters. He would continue on this path til he reached Maku's personal area of space encroaching on it if this all had went as planned.

Making it to his destination he would swing his right arm arced forward into a haymaker aimed for Maku's head it was done as he was still sliding to a halt from traversing the slippery snow. His cocked back fist would connect with Maku's face as he closed the distance, of course this would be telegraphed and easily avoidable. This is why Youka would have already twisted his body slightly downwards. He would feint the hay maker into a rising uppercut to the mans jaw. Of course if this was all attempted to be blocked he would respond in equal force.

(WC 947)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 pm
Kira had heard from a few of the people that there was a spectical of sorts going on, and knew immediately that would be where to find the two missing ninja, or at least former missing ninja. maku was a village leader now, which blew her mind. She knew there was the potential to become something, but she never thought they would go from the hunted to the top of the crop, and especially not as quickly as they did. Kira rank full speed, her strength of one thousand still active and the moment she saw the two, standing amid a crowd of people for whatever reason, and decided it would be best to surprise them. She moved her hands into the ram seal quickly, probably about twenty feet away, and activated her body flicker. She would skid to a quick stop, where a quick stop was about a meter of sliding, to get between the two just as Youka closed in. 

Her arm rose up to block the haymaker for maku. She expected the click of wrists, and most likely a bit of pain as her left arm rose inside of his attack to push out just at the wrist, utelizing the final effects of her speed increasing jutsu before deactivating it. Unfortunately for her the attack was a faint, and instead of the satisfying pain of a blocked attack she took the upper cut full force, causing her to fly upwards and backwards to hit the snow a few meters away. 

"Hi...ugh...He....I vis.....it... Thou...t...I....Surp se" her words were a jumble, but she hoped it would be enough for them to realize she was saying "Hi, I decided to visit, thought I'd surprise you" It most likely wasn't however she was in no condition to realize or even care about that. her chin hurt quite a bit, was the only thought she could muster.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:32 pm
(Working under the assumption Youka hit her)

Maku readied himself, plan after plan formulated.  What jutsu should he use, which move should he make to dodge.  Then it came to him, screw it.  He was going to just stand toe to toe with the man, and they were gonna beat on each other until one conceded.  The pain would be brutal, the blood would flow.  Sweat and tears would stain the snow around them, and yet it would be so completly satisfying it was beautiful in a way.  The two stood, Gods of the arena, and his heart quickened as Youka started running.  Squaring his feet he waited to go fist to fist with the man.

Before he even moved however a blur interrupted the priests warpath, and Kira appeared.  Maku didn't even have a chance to move or do anything, he kinda just stood there in confusion.  WHen it became clear that she was gonna eat the blow, normally Maku would have moved to stop it, but he didn't.  Craning his neck he watched as she flew through the air and landed in the snow, muttering something incoherent.  Maku felt his cheeks puff out as he exhaled in exasperation at the events. 

Removing his helmet, and scratching the back of his head, he looked confused at Kira, what the hell.  "Ummm Kira, we are kind of in the middle of something, and I would work on that block, generally the face isn't the best spot to block a punch."  At this he closed his eyes and shrugged, "But if it works for you, who am i to argue".

"I guess we can turn this into a three way spar, what do you think Youka, she probably needs the mark as well right?"

(WC=783)
Shu Souma
Shu Souma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm
He had upper cut Kira, she had come from no where and he had hit her pretty hard. Why would she jump right into the middle of a spar between two people. She could have called out to them, or silently waited for them to finish. Sigh oh well what ever had happened had happened and now he had to do something he didn't want to do which was apologize. "Sigh Kira, i'm sorry, why would you jump in front of a spar anyway though".

SHe said something about something and he couldn't really tell what it was as she probably took a really heavy hit. Walking over to her in his armor he would just roll his eyes inside his helmet, it was slightly annoying that she interrupted what they were doing, his anger slightly steeped. Luckily Maku started talking and it changed his concentration to what the man was saying. Youka would laugh at what Maku said about the way she had guarded his punch or at least tried, it was a horrible attempt she would really have to work on that.

"Very well yeah you're right I had to upgrade hers as well, I forgot to do it when I left Iwa, Well if you're ready I'll give you the new one and we can continue our spar with you as well Kira"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 pm
"ah...ow....ow ow ow ow ow...." She raised up on one elbow to look at her friends. Her face hurt incredibly badly and the hit was strong enough to actually make her a bit dizzy. "I um....Yea....Right...NO face." She turned next to look at Youka, giving him a strange look. 

"Uh...well....I figured i'd look cool and block ur attack. then u changed which direction u were attacking. I suppose my taijutsu isn't up to par." As she slowly crawled to get herself back up to her feet the two spoke between themselves. She nodded at the idea of a three way spar, though her eyes made it obvious that she was afraid of Youka deciding to kill her again. She tried her best to hide it but as she spoke her voice wavered. "I um...you arent going to try to kill me agian are you?"

She would wait for his response, agreeing to the fight either way, though if his answer was anything other then no she would look increasingly more worried and uncomfortable about it. finally she would address his last comment. 

"New mark? you mean the Ghost mark?" She looked around to the people, remembering that the mark required a symbol in blood written across the user's chest, and immediately her face turned the brightest red possible. "Um.....here? I mean...err......I am kinda....A girl"

(557)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:08 pm
Maku sighed, this wasnt how this day was supposed to go.  He had wanted a friendly spar, in which the two friends beat the living shit out of each other, and he would get out of the office.  Now he was just standing here bored.  "Damnt Kira, now is not the time for modesty, get the mark and lets do this, otherwise, im gonna have to go back to my paperwork!!"  He was a bit more rough than uasual, but he was more than agitated.  "O and no one is killing anyone, that's an order."  He said laughing.

Motioning over to Charlotte his beautiful red haired Eskimo secretary, she brought him some lemonade, and he drank from it waiting on the other two to get themselves ready for the spar to start.

(915)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum