Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami-chan
Megami-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2620

Signing the Contract in Blood - [P] Empty Signing the Contract in Blood - [P]

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:14 am
Megami sat alone in her room on a dark night. It was approximately midnight and the moon was fully visible in the night's sky. This was the most appropriate time to perform the angelic being contract signing. 'Perfect. It is now the hour and day of Jupiter. This is the moment I have been waiting my entire life for!' the young girl thought to herself, giggling happily. 'No one will be able to disadvantage me again... Not with this on my side.' she comforted herself, slowly pulling the scroll out from under her bed and unraveling it, displaying it before her.

She pulled out a kunai that she had 'consecrated' by praying over deeply, pulling it to the Jupiter Summoning Seal on the inside of her wrist and slowly cutting herself with it, her blood dripping ever so lightly on the circle that she had drawn out on the scroll. The circle began to shimmer and glow as an angelic figure made purely of light appeared before her, asking of her name and intentions. "I am Megami of the Kuraistu family! I wish to sign this contract in the hopes of furthering God's glory and might!" she shouted firmly, the angelic figure nodding as it disappeared, whispering as it dispersed.

'Sign then this contract, ye of great faith. Ye who is thought to be Messiah. Sign it in thy blood for the glory of thy God.' Megami nodded upon hearing these words and slowly took the kunai, which the tip of was coated in her own blood, and began to use it to write out her full name on the contract, watching as her name shimmered and solidified, drying in an instant as scroll closed itself, relacing itself as it laid there. 'The pact has been made, young one.' the words brought a grin to her face as she slid the scroll back underneath her bed and jumped up in the air happily. "Finally! I've done it!" she shouted excitedly, letting out a yawn.

"But now I'm tired..." she murmured rather cutely before laying down on her bed, pulling the covers over her body. "Time for sleep~" she giggled, nuzzling her pillow with her cheek as she slowly drifted off into sleep. She wondered, as she drifted into unconsciousness, what she would dream of. Would it be pleasant? Would it be nightmares? She sighed happily, trusting God to bring her pleasant dreams. After all, nothing could ruin this night for her.

{Topic End - TWC: 415 for 4 JP.}
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Signing the Contract in Blood - [P] Empty Re: Signing the Contract in Blood - [P]

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:36 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum