Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiToday at 12:02 amMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 11:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 11:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 11:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 8:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 8:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
26 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Xuro's contract Signing Empty Xuro's contract Signing

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:40 pm
Xuro was walking down the street of the sand village. He was bored and had nothing to do. As he was walking, he went into deep thought of what he can do to get rid of his boredom. Before realizing it, he had walked in to a creepy ally right at the other end of the village. Xuro got scared as he realized where he was. He was about to turn around and go back home out of fear, when he suddenly heard a cry for help, "Somebody help me!" It sounded like a man's voice but more specifically an old man's voice. Xuro didn't even think twice. HE ran as fast as he could to go to the origin of the voice. Xuro would always help the elderly as a form of his respect to them. HE finally reached the place he heard the cry for help, from. Xuro still had goosebumps as he was now even further in the creepy dark ally. HE saw an old man with a scroll in his one hand trying to block off the punches and kicks of a bunch of thieves Xuro recognized that roamed about in this part of the village. the one thief said, "HEY OLD MAN! GIVE US THAT DAMN SCROLL NOW!!" he punched the old man hard in the face. The old man fell down on the floor. Xuro couldn't stand more of this abuse on the poor feeble old man. Xuro jumped into the fight. He pulled out his katana and slashed that thief across this chest. As the thief fell down died on the floor, 2 other thieves came at Xuro trying to punch him. Xuro dropped his sword down on the floor and then jumped back. HE pulled out two kunais one in each hand and then ducked the two men's fists and then stabbed them both in the chest with the kunais. HE then looked at where the old man was. One thief was still there. HE was trying to steel the scroll from the man quickly and ran away. HE didn't notice Xuro was looking at him. Xuro quickly picked up his katana and threw it straight at the man, deep in his neck. The man then dropped down on the floor with blood flowing everywhere. The old man then stood up and looked at Xuro. XUro hurriedly went tot he man and said, "Are you ok, sir?" The old man would smile and say, "Yes and thank you for saving me..." Xuro would then say to him, "No its no problem I'm always here to help anyone" the old man then continued, "You are such a kind and helpful young man and i would like to entrust you with this scroll. It is extremely valuable and many people will want their hands on it. I am too old to look after it now. I want you to have it." HE then gave Xuro the scroll. Xuro took it and then said, "OK don't worry i will look after it and make sure no one will get it from me. You have my word." The old man then said, "No go ahead and open it" Xuro opened it and then exclaimed, "its a summoning contract!" the old man then said, "yes it is. Its currently not signed. I was too old to sign it and waste a contract like that. I want you to have it and sign it So that no one will come for it if its signed." Xuro stared at the scroll in amazedment, "Thank you..." He then looked up at the old man but the old man was gone. Xuro was surprised but did as the old man said. He used his blood and signed the contract. HE then took the scroll and went straight back home. HE was still wondering about the scroll there were still so many questions he had like, what contract it was and what could he do with it.

[WC: 665]
[Toad summoning contract signed]
[Do i get stats?]

Last edited by Xuro Hyuuga on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Xuro's contract Signing Empty Re: Xuro's contract Signing

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:54 pm
Okay, couple of problems.

HE wanted tto summon toads and become a toad sage like to legendary Uzukami Naruto.

How would your character know of Naruto Uzumaki??? And even if you come up with a reason, how would he know the specifics of the Toad clan and how they operate?? How would he know about Myobukuzan ??

Please re-do this in a fashion that is more logical.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:54 pm
edited
Post redone
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 am
Approved, Three Stats Six JP, Summoning contract approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum