Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 7:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 7:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 7:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 7:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 7:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 7:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 7:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 7:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 7:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 7:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Never said I couldn't kill the lady {Mission} Empty Never said I couldn't kill the lady {Mission}

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 am
Show Your Worth

Mission Specs:

Montague Hebi had recently arrived to Iwagakure, having traveled across the country from a cave that was just outside of Kiragakure when it sank. Though Hebi was a Kira-nin of good standing, the destruction of his home village left him as a rouge-nin or a missing-nin to some.

After regaining his strength from his over a year long coma, brought back by a snake happening to cut itself upon his fang, Hebi decided that he was going to have to find someone powerful to protect him, until he got back on his feet in this new world. At first, he merely stumbled around, barely doing more then eat and sleep, before he learned of a missing-nin who seemed to work for a Kage, of the Iwagakure village. This missing-nin was, from all accounts, just as much of a monster as the vampire mist-nin was, so Hebi sought him out.

It had taken him some time, but eventually Hebi made it to the Village Hidden in The Rocks. Now that he had arrived, he knew that he had to do something to prove to this missing-nin that he was a worthy ally, so he hunted around in the black market on the borders for a job. After some time, Hebi found someone who had no problem offering a job to a newcomer.

"You're new around here and we need to see what you can do! There is a trinket we want a elderly lady in a small town, get it back. You don't have to beat anyone up but we aren't telling you not to either."

The man chuckles at the last bit, clearly attempting to see if Hebi had any issues with the thought of hurting anyone. Hebi had no moral problem with murder, and was more annoyed that he had to suppress the mist from his cloak for the meeting. As soon as the man was done talking, he allowed the mist to resume, and walked towards the old woman's home.

It took him almost most of the day, and it was already dusk when he got to the woman's home. He waited outside, and focused on his hearing. Thanks to the cheap town, Hebi had no problem hearing inside the house. From this, he could hear only one heart beat, one that was slow and had a slight irregular beat.

Looking over the house, he saw that it was a simple, two floored house, with a single door. There was only two windows on the ground floor, each of them latched from the inside for the night. The top floor also had two windows, and neither of them were opened. By quickly performing the tree climbing jutsu, and focusing the chakra into his feet, Hebi scaled the wall, testing both of them to find out that they too, were latched.

Dropping back down to the ground Hebi thought through his next actions. He could easily break into the house, but he was weary that the noise might attract attention. Hebi figured that he would wait for tomorrow, and sneak into the house. Wandering away from the house, Hebi found himself a place, and sat down taking a little nap to wait out the night.

Early the next morning, Hebi walked towards the woman's house. First he performed the Mist Generation jutsu, covering most of the small village in a mist, which blocked enough of the sun out to cause Hebi's body to react to the darkness. Next he used the transformation jutsu to look like an average old man. Walking back towards the old woman's house, Hebi came up with a plan. Using a dense fog, Hebi would sneak into the house, and hide himself somewhere inside. Then, when the woman was asleep, he would find the item, and possibly kill her.

Now that Hebi had his plan, he watched the house, using his hearing to locate her. From a rough guesstimation, he located her to be in what sounded like the kitchen. The only problem with his plan, is that the woman had to leave her house, or at least come outside. From the sounds he heard, she was just about to sit down and eat her breakfast, which would delay Hebi longer then he would like.

Luckily for Hebi, he was a very intelligent person, and was normally easily able to come up with a back up plan. Ducking into the market of the small village, he swiped some flowers from a cart. The owner saw him and started to chase after him, so Hebi quickly ducked around a corner, and released his transformation jutsu, while hiding the flowers under his cloak. He suppressed the mist from his cloak right as the cart owner bumped into him.  His blood would make a wonderfully refreshment right now...

"Did you see a man running through here? Carrying a flower bouquet?" Killing this man would cause more drama then Hebi needed right now, so he directed the man down the street, having him chase a ghost. As the man turned around to thank the kind stranger, all he saw was an old lady turning the corner.

Hebi, with his new disguise, walked back to his target's house, a ready made plan in mind. Setting the flowers a good ten meters from the door to the woman's house, he went up and knocked on the door. Quickly hiding, he waited for the woman to open the door. As she did, she noticed the flowers, and walked out the door towards them. As Hebi had hoped, the door was still wide open, and he sprung the next part of his plan.

Performing the Hidden Mist Technique, Hebi flooded the surrounding area in a dense mist. The woman was unable to see, and Hebi could hear her fear causing her heart to race. Mhmmmm old blood was kind of dull, but it would be a change of flavor....   Hebi was also currently blind, but by edging around the house, found the door inside. As he slipped inside, he silently ran up the stairs to hide.

As he was hidden in the closet, Hebi used his hearing to track the woman. Only moments after he had slipped inside, she had found her way back to the door. She was very confused by the sudden mist, and how dense it was. Never before had she seen anything like that. She went back into the kitchen, and turned the water on, mostly likely to fill a vase with water. Then she went back to making herself a meal.

From his hiding spot, Hebi listened to all of this, deciding to jump her when she came back upstairs. He listened as she finished eating her meal, and then washed all the dishes afterwards. He got ready for her to walk up the stairs, but was disappointed when she instead walked out the door. She musted of gone to the market or possibly out to find out who gave her the flowers. Hebi came out of his hiding spot, disappointed that he was cheated his kill, even if only for a little while longer.

He decided to use this time to hunt for the necklace he was sent here after. It was described to him as a golden chain, with a simple heart hanging from it. It seemed that the woman refused to pay any protection money, and as a result they demanded the necklace for unpaid fees. Once more she refused, and then called for a village-nin for help. They had backed off, but now they wanted her to be made an example of. Hebi simple did not care one way or another about killing the old lady, nor about the necklace. He simply wanted both the money he was going to get paid, a good three thousand ryo; but more importantly, he wanted his name put out there to help him find the missing-nin that he was seeking.

Hebi first decided to look in the bedroom, as if it was anywhere in the house, that was the most likely place. He searched high and low, starting with her draws. All that she found in there, was clothing, and all of that seemed homemade. Next he checked the night stand, and found nothing more then a few romance books. It seems that the old lady was missing something from her life. In her closet, he found more clothes, and some boxes of letters and pictures. Seemed this woman was a grandmother, who was close with her family.

Having checked the entire bedroom, Hebi checked out the rest of the upstairs. Besides the bedroom and the hall closet that he had hidden in, the only other room was a spare bedroom. It was filled with a man's paraphernalia, and though it looked recently disturbed, Hebi was unable to figure out if it was from a current occupant, or simply from the old woman looking at her dead husband's things.   

As he had been so focused on looking through the stuff upstairs, he barely caught the sound of the door opening and closing. From the smell, and the sound of the heart, Hebi could tell that this was a different person, and was actually male; though the smell was similar enough to the old woman, and the spare bedroom. With some quick thinking, he deduced that this must be the son in the pictures, and he was currently staying with his mother.

Hebi's smile was never one of happiness, but rather one of dark joy, so as one split his face, you can guess he had a plan up his sleeve. Let us see how well he knows his mother.... and how he will react to her draining her blood... Hebi performed the transformation jutsu again, though this time it disguised him as the old woman.

The son was in the kitchen, putting away some food in the cupboards. Upon hearing Hebi descending the stairs, he came out, confused to find someone home. "Mom?" He said, proving Hebi's calculations correct, "what are you doing home? I thought you said you were going to be at Barbara's when I got home from work?" Ahhhh, so that is why he had not been home the night before when Hebi had scanned the building; the son worked a night shift of some sorts.

"Oh, I justed was not feeling well, so I stayed home, figuring that I would wait for you." Hebi was able to duplicate the woman's voice quite well from just having listened in on her. He could hear the man's blood coursing through his veins, could hear his heart beating... lub dub lub dub lub dub. The man had a good, steady heart, and Hebi could not wait to drain it. "Also, would you mind helping me upstairs for a moment, I seem to not be able to find something?"

"Well, sure mom, you know I will always help out. It is why I moved in here when my wife left me and took little Timmy." The son followed the fake mother up the stairs, and Hebi led him into the old woman's bedroom.

"I seem to not be able to find my gold chain. You know the one, with the heart on it. Maybe your young eyes can find them." Hebi thought that this was too easy, and soon he would have his prize.

"You mean the one that you wear around your neck, and never take off... because it was a gift from dad?" Hebi cursed inwardly, so the old woman does have it on her, which means I have to wait. I am going to kill her for making it take this long.... He noticed the way the son was looking at him. "Mom, are you ok" Something seems a bit off about you today."

"Oh, who me, your right. My brain just seems to not be working correctly. I took it off for a second, and dropped it down the drain in the tub, you think you could take a look for it there?" The son was still giving him a strange look, but went down the stairs, and to the bathroom. Hebi followed him, looking for his chance to strike. The son bent over the tub, looking done the drain to see the chain.

One of the floorboards squeaked, causing the son to look up as the image of his mother bit into his neck. The momentum of Hebi's charge caused them to fall into the tub, him atop the son, as he drained the man of his blood. As he finished, he pushed himself up and out of the tub, releasing the transformation jutsu. Mhmmm that was some delicious blood.... I wonder if the mother tastes any better....

Of course, now he had a dead body to deal with; one that bore the marks of a vampire kill. From his run in with Kira at the gates, it was clear people still knew of his kind; which meant there was those who would kill him. It was time for Hebi to test out a new jutsu of his, one that he had created just for these moments. Hebi performed the Water Style- Corpse Removal Jutus, and placed his hand on the man's face.

As the jutsu drained the water out of the man, a mist streamed off of Hebi's hand. In no time at all, the bathroom was filled with a light mist, and the son's body was little more then a dry husk. Just Hebi removing his hand was enough force for the body to crumble to dust. Hebi turned the water on, allowing the water to wash the dust down the drain, but leaving the clothes rather wet. He then heard someone opening the door, and the old lady's voice calling for her son. Once more, his dark smile appeared, and Hebi transformed into the son.

"Oh hi mother," he said, coming out of the bathroom, the soaking wet clothes (that most likely had asborbed some of her son's dust) in his hands. "Hey mom, you still that necklace that dad gave you right?" It was around her neck, and as soon as she showed it to him, Hebi pounced, hand around her mouth and fangs into her neck. Urrrrr.... the son tasted much better....

Hebi unclasped the necklace from around her neck, not wishing for it to get damaged. Then, once more, he released the transformation jutsu, and performed the Water Style- Corpse Removal Jutus, and turned the old woman into a crumpling pile of dust. Hebi pocketed the necklace, and found a candle. After lighting it with a match, he lit fire to the drapes, and walked out of the house. As he walked away, he resumed the mist from his cloak, and walked out of the village.

After a short trip back to the black market, Hebi found the man who had hired him. Presenting him with the necklace, he demanded for his payment. The man laughed and asked if the woman put up to much of a fight. Thinking back, Hebi told him that there was no longer going to be problems from her, or her family... and that the whole town should now be afraid of them. The man liked the answer, and told him that he would deffinitly be hired again, and that he would spread the word if any one needed... an example made of someone.

Hebi counted the ryo and walked away, pleased with the man saying he would spread his name. That would help attract the missing-nin that he was looking for. His mind then flickered to the man who had hired him. If you were not of use to me, your blood would join the old woman's and her son's....

[TWC= 2541]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Never said I couldn't kill the lady {Mission} Empty Re: Never said I couldn't kill the lady {Mission}

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 am
Approved. You also get 7 jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum