Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Kill the beast[mission] Empty Kill the beast[mission]

Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:34 am
 kill the beast

reward 2500 ryo

“Ok,” She spoke to herself from e the safety of the small home she had been able to stay in as long as she was in iwa. It was incredibly kind of Echo Uchiha to house them, and even kinder to even let them in and not kill them on the spot so she was determined to help him out as much as possible and try to keep any….discrepancies to a minimum. Her next mission seemed easy enough but something about it just sounded incredibly….. What was the word? “Worrysome? Scary, unfortunate, terrifying, off, ugh….” Her thoughts slid in and out of actual speech as the task ahead of her consumed her entire being. That is just how Kira was. When she needed to do something she put her mind to it and nothing else mattered until her task was done. This time she had to go find some sort of beast. Naturally Echo seemed to have little information on the beast she was hunting. Perhaps it was a cuddly rabbit that was accidentally overturned carts and caused super unfortunate but actual deaths. She doubted it. More then likely this was some sort of dark deadly creature. Dark, deadly, and big. She took inventory of her tools as she did every morning before leaving the safety of her temporary home, she laid out the contents of her bag and looked it over carefully  and building strategies for the use of everything at her disposal in the event she got in  over her head once more.

Her mind slid back to the last mission. She had known it wasn’t quite in her skill bracket but she absolutely needed money and Echo, whether because of trust in her team or just a lack of caring about whether they lived or died, had offered them more dificult missions with a high pay out in the event they suceeded. “ Kunai…..Senbon…..the poison.” She paused as the words slipped from her lips. This poison had caused her a lot of trouble and caused youka to distrust her. She almost wanted to get rid of the stuff, but she knew it would be useful and maybe even vital when they left Iwa. For now she would leave it. It was a fantastic tool  but incredibly expensive and depending on the creature it could end up only being clutter in her bag that could easily be broken. The last thing she needed was to lose expensive materials just trying to gain money to buy more materials.

“Sorrow….I have my medical wrap, though i should not need it, sutures and needle, water….” The water bottles were by far the most useful thing she had ever gotten. She could drink them if needed but their greatest strength was in their versatility with her water style jutsu. She decided to leave the medical things here, standing up to place them on the table by the bed slowly before packing the rest of the things into her side back once more. She was ready….Or at least prepared.

She set out of the complementary housing and down the street at a run. The faster she got this done the faster she could get back and train, she thought to herself. She really wished Youka would have come with her but of course it was important for him to see her surviving on her own. She feared if she had to be a burden much longer he would get bored and kill her, though she seemed to have gotten quite a few brownie points with Maku also.  Thanks to that she was stuck without her usual team, though she did gain the assistance of one of the ninja in town. Once she got to the edge of the village she waited, expecting her team mate to show up shortly, and hoping they would be legitimately helpful.she waited for what seemed like a week, though if was only an hour or so and then decided this was rediculous. The girl, while kind enough didn't seem terribly strong and the way she saw it in the event this thing was dangerous, which she expected it was, she would be in trouble if she ended up having to concentrate on protecting Aku instead of actually accomplishing the task.

"Alright. With my new skills I can absolutely do this." She continued her mental pep talk as she stood outside the gates and continued to repeat it through the travel deep into the mountains. When she got there she slid her hand into the bag at her side taking inventory once again. She counted out the senbon, taking three between her fingers and pulling the slowly from within the storage container. Next she ran her fingers down each until she found the small groove she'd made, and caught onto the thin wire. She followed the wire with a finger tip to ensure it ran clean all the way to the point where it entered a small joke in the front of the brown hempen bag.

She continued this process with each before setting them side by side in her hand. If she ran into trouble they could be vital, she thought to herself.

"Daruku. Shuurin. I'm in need of your assistance." The two dolls sprung to life at their masters command, and spit off to float to her left and her right. " I need you two to keep an eye out. There is something.... Here. It has been attacking people on the trade routes and causing quite a lot of chaos. My children I don't know what it is, but it's my job to stop it and bring it back. Float out of reach and keep your eyes out. Whatever this thing is could be incredibly fast and stealthy and I don't need to tell you what happens if I die."

They each responded differently but the meaning was the same. "well honestly Kira," the dark black flower pixie like doll daruku started, her voice dripping with the usual venomous distaste for her, "if you die here it would be fairly sad and pathetic and i am not terribly sure what you would expect me to do about it. However, I suppose since you can not seem to do anything successful with out my help I will continue to watch over you. It is not like I have anything better to do."

As a perfect inverse the kind hearted sweet heart twin of the cruel bitch doll, aside from her coloring which was a light aqua blue, spoke kindly saying "of course miss Kira. I will ensure nothing sneaks up on you! We shall complete this marvelously together!" Her blue familiar was a delight, though she had the perceptive skills of a brick wall. It was a cruel joke that between them one was helpful and the other useful but so far it hadn't been terribly problematic.

they traveled up the path leading into the earth village's beautiful mountain range. Kira hated the mountains. It was something about the heights mixed with being surrounded by enormous masses of stone thst just made her uncomfortable. Rockslides didn't help either, but at least it was quiet here. The village was always full of people wandering about, talking about this or that, going about their normal daily routine, which was fine, however she never seemed to get a moment to herself to enjoy the silence and think . She missed the rain country. It was cold all the time and she'd almost died of sickness from prolonged exposure to the elements and the constant rain, but before things got bad it was relaxing. Here it seemed to never rain. It was always so incredibly hot and humid. She hoped more then anything that they would leave this awful stiflingly warm place soon for somewhere new, exciting and more importantly cooler. she continued to walk, not actually paying attention to her surroundings as she was lost deep in though . Had she been actually patting attention she probably would have realized that time was passing much faster than she had realized, which wasn't an issue in space and time jutsu as much as inability to contemplate the passage of time itself. Before she knew it she was in the area where the attacks were happening.

“Um...Miss Kira, I don’t  mean to bother but I believe we are...um...here. Or at least i think we are? Maybe.” Shuurin, bless her heart was so sweet sometimes, Kira thought to herself. She was pulled from her thoughts to look up and notice they were indeed in the area she was looking for. The ground was littered with the skulls of this beasts victims, as well as various items and the shattered bits of wood that looked like they belonged to a caravan cart at some point, though she couldn’t be sure. There was nothing around alive, or at least not that she could see which she found quite weird. Closing her eyes for a moment she pulled in chakra to let it flow from her core through her back and chest. It swelled through the suit down her thighs and calves to reach all the way to her toes before quickly circulating back upwards and coat her shoulders and out to her fingertips. Next she activated her chakra senses. Slowly she scanned the area for anything with a chakra signature she could pick up. When she found nothing she mused to herself out loud why a random beast would have noticeable chakra and went about scavenging the wreckage for any clue to what had attacked. Kicking one of the skulls over to check under it she systematically turned over everything in her path looking for foot or hoof prints. She found them, though they weren’t exactly what she expected. There to the left of a pile of bones she assumed to once be unsuspecting ninja heading down the path way she noticed an incredibly large circular track. Her fingertips grazed it lightly, studying the indentions to consider what it was, and she was fairly certain she had no clue up until the point when the earth began to shake. She turned as the small blue doll zipped over to her and pointed behind her. There standing ten feet tall was the most enormous creature she had ever seen. It had grey leathery skin, small beady black eyes, and walked on all fours in a great stride directly her direction.

“SHit….shit shit shit shit.” She used her body flicker technique to get out of it’s way, seeming to almost teleport about ten meters past where the creature had been running. This thing looked like some sort of mammal, she was sure, though she couldn’t quite put her finger on what it was. All she knew was it had two huge horns on the top of it’s head that made it definitely look like it means business. It slowed down to a stop several meters further than where it would have inevitably gored her before slinging her god knows how far, assuming she hadn’t been stuck dead on the end of the huge horns, and then turned around to drop its head and charge in once more.. It was incredibly fast for such a big beast. she predicted it weighed several tons. She definitely wasn’t going to win a strength contest against the thing, she thought as she dodged out of the way of it’s charge once more, this time not needing access to the body flicker technique. It was fast but she was much smaller and faster which was incredibly lucky for her. She needed a plan. Her mind flashed through the things on her person to consider what would actually be useful. She had her senbon and wire but the chances of them piercing it’s tough leathery skin wasn’t exactly something she wanted to bank on. She could attack it with sorrow. The scythe would most likely cut through it’s armoring though with it running and sorrow being an enormous sicle that seemed like a pretty aweful thing also. She didn’t really have a jutsu that would be useful so she didn’t have alot of choices.

“Sorrow” She called out to the scythe and it ripped into existence with a horrific terrifying screech that sent chills down her spine. She would never get used to her blade’s awful cry. It was so sudden and piercing that it always seemed to make the silence preceding it to feel like it never really existed at all. She caught the weapon as it fell into her hands, bending down to grab the chain and ball. She figured at the speed he was traveling a scythe strike would glance off or possibly break the tip of her weapon so she needed to slow it down. Spinning the enormous mace like spiked ball in her hands before setting up her strike. She let the weapon fly aimed at it’s front left leg. She hoped she had enough power to not glance off uselessly. She needed to stop the thing to be able to do anything about it. If he could slow it enough she could use her water release starch syrup capturing field technique to stop it from getting up to that speed again. The ball hit it’s mark and with a sickening crunch that most likely indicated she had broken it’s knee it lost footing to fall face first into the hot dirt. The creature continued to move forward, sliding about half the distance left between herself and the creature. With a few quick hand signs she began to spew the vile viscous liquid from her mouth. it tasted a little sweet, but mostly like vomit as it poured from her to cover the creature and the ground beneath it. The beast was definitely a few times larger than she was. As it moved to get up it found it’s legs trapped in her starch syrup capturing field and the more it struggled the more issues it had until finally it was on it’s side laying quietly. Cautiosly she closed the distance between them. The scythe was pointed in front of her the moment she was within range. If it made a sudden movement she would ensure the creature’s head was removed and call it a day but she wanted to see if it was going to both make it out of her trap to continue trying to kill he,was strong enough

Once she was within range of the creature. she switched to diplomatic methods. She had a good bit of time  before it would even make it out of the “Ok. do you speak? because that would be really cool unless you are like some wierd and creepy speaking animal….No scrath that. speaking animals are always creepy. She had returned her dolls and sorrow of humanity!
 somewhere Finally, after watching it’s struggle would she neded after all’

It was stressful by definition...no.’ doubt, and i don’t ever plan on meeting that thing on even ground. She thanked the goddess above every day for the ability to use her justu, though only water style or bloodline, because without them she would have been bad. She rose the scythe blade up above her head. The metal glinted in the sun, making the red tipping her scythe look that much more menacing as she twisted her hand to bring the weapon against the enormous creature. The weapon bit into it’s neck, but i may still need a hand doing whatever this is. I personally let everyone calm down today. She brough the blade strait down on the creatue, and  the first cut barely ripped through it’s tough outer skin but the second cut clean through, just because the rest of the kingdom is stupid and can't help. Blood sprayed into the air, coating her cloathes, her savar suit, Her hair, and generally anything in close proximity...Or really long facinity. She hated blood. was thick and metalic and impossible to get out of anything usually. She couldn’t understand why maku did it, much less youka.Youka seemed to practically bathe in the disgusting liquid. She waited and watched and slowly the blood began to pool around the carcus. She knew she was supposed to bring it back for observation and study in the event she survived, though it was definitely needed dead. The bigest problem now was how was shhe going to carry an animal that clearly could put me in it’s mouth and eat me. thankfully due to her distaste for blood she’s gonna end up freaking out like…..a lot. slowly the pool begin to rise and expand, crawling towards her at a snails pace. The vultures would be out soon. They always seemed to know when there was something dead around them, and as usual anything she left actualy would be consumed by vultrures or scavengers long long loooonnnngggg before she got the chance to get back.

The next issue to address is the size. There was no way even her, youka tau, and Maku jemuzu would be able to carry the thing that distance in the blistering hot sun. It just wasn’t possible. She walked forward, trampling in the now thin and dispersed pool of deep red blood, to try and lift the creatures huge head up. She got it almost turned around to look at it before her arms gave out, stopping her from being forced to see something awful. The only thing on him she might have been able to carry were the two enormously large tusk like horns. Unfortunately hopwever she did not have the ability to cut the damned things so it was fairly useless to her. Slowly she turned around, motioning to the two dolls to just come with her, and headed slowly back to the village to claim her reward and sleep off this incredibly horrible endeavor. once again another job well done, she thought to herself. .

(TWC 3006 7 stats)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Kill the beast[mission] Empty Re: Kill the beast[mission]

Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:36 pm