Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:04 pmAkki SenjuBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

once more with feeling (training) - Page 3 Empty Re: once more with feeling (training)

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:00 am
The moment his hand touched her her eyes snapped open and two of her shadow mastery tendrils shot out from the ground toward him. They moved sluggishly, driven by fear by a weak body reducing their speed to half and as they struck she scrambled backward on instinct in complete terror. It could have been the dreaming, as this was similar to the look in her eyes afterward but it was more likely the side effect of what had just happened.

~maku.... Calm her quickly death is not something she deals with well~ the voice would slide into maku's mind via their choker as Kira called out screaming "you killed him why. I don't I can't." The voice in maku's mind was calm and almost serene but clearly not Kira's. It had a small resemblance to the chsnge the day he had met Selene, but without Kira's vocal chords to speak through the voice sounded incredibly different.

(6167)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

once more with feeling (training) - Page 3 Empty Re: once more with feeling (training)

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:07 am
Youka didn't like how this had turned out and it was really time to reflect on what he needed to do and that was find himself once again. The only way he knew how to do that was to leave and travel once again as he had done before. He however needed to get out of this place and he needed to do it fast. Picking up his equipment he would place it on and make the hand seal to body flicker away. "I'm sorry"

(Exit)

(TWC 4156 1k ryo +41 jp)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:11 am
Maku dodged, the shadows, and made it behind Kira, as the shadows shot out.  He was much quicker than them, even if he did feel like crap.  Holding her tight, as if a hug, he pointed her body too look directly at Youka, so she could see he was well an alive.  "Kira, he isn't dead silly, I would never kill eather of you."  Maku seriously hoped she didn't try anything to crazy, the embrace was meant to be reassuring, he really didn't know what else to do.  This was not his strong suit.  Hopefully the shock of seeing Youka standing would prevent her from hurting him.

That voice, had a familiar yet different sound to it.  Could it have been the demon using the choker.  MMmm, he missed her, he had only got to speak to her once.  Maybe this way he could speak with her again sometime, but then again maybe Kira would be able to hear their conversations.  Surely something to test further if she didn't shadow stab his heart.

All this would happen moments before Youka's body flicker, so hopefully she had paid enough attention to see his exit.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:16 am
She stopped when she felt his arms around her, calming instantly. Selene's voice is maku's head whispered thank you as Kira began to shake. The stress and fight had been too much for her. She looked up as youka left breathing a sigh of relief.

"What... Did you do?"

(6216 31 stat 62 jp)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 am
As Kira asked him what he did, Maku let out a tiny whisper for her to hear "I did what I had to.  For you, I would race across continents, tear the earth asunder, and go toe to toe with the Gods if that's what it took.  You are special to me, in a way no one else is.  In a way I can't explain."  Maku would release her, and lay back on the ground, staring up at the sun as it traversed the heavens. 

Did Maku love this girl?  It was a question he often asked himself, but he found that he did not know what love was.  He had no romantic feelings for her, but he did care about her fate, just as he cared for the fate of Youka.  The heat washed across his face, and the remaining tension left his body.  He felt like jello without a bowl, just a blob, unwilling to move or act.  The wind tousled his hair, and a smile flitted across his face.  He even laughed a little, his family. A monster, a beautiful girl with a monster in her, and himself.  He still wandered what he was.  However, perhaps today, just today he could be a musician, and a singer again.  Maku the traveling bard, and for the first time, in some time, he began to sing, as the birds fluttered, and the squirrels chattered nothing was left to show of the hate of the world. Instead the beauty once again claimed the stage.

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:56 am
"Your voice... Is beautiful." The words would hit his ears and his mind at the same time. Kira's words would be hesitant and worried, a byproduct if the earlier situation that still left her rattled, but the voice in his mind was calm and collected. The words coming through his cloaked were different from the young girl, though reminiscent of something maku had heard before , the day he brought out the demon Kira had called hells angel , though the hatred and darkness was no longer filling her voice.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:19 am
Maku let out another laugh, though he was appreciative of her praise. "I haven't sang in some time you know. Just haven't had time. Would you believe when I first arrived in Iwagakure, Youka sang with me. Not only that, but I even put on a concert for the people, to assist in moral." Maku's mind drifted to those times. What times they were, and now where were they. Time sure did move fast.

It wasn't lost on him the voice of the hell's angel. Though she was different. So much hate and bitterness had been there before, but that seemed to be gone for the most part.

A cloud moved to block the sun, casting them in a relaxing shade. Yea, time did move fast all right.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:24 am
"In sure the people if the snow village will enjoy it as much as I am. And... Thsnk you again. For saving me. One day I'll be strong enough to survive but it's like no matter how hard I fight I get caught in this situation where I'm in danger. If it weren't for you two and Selene I don't know what I would do. She sat back, resting her weight on a shakey arm. The mental effects were over for now but her body had been pushed well past the limits it could handle and it was evident in her weakened state.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:21 pm
Approved youkas exit
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:21 pm
"Kira, you've saved me to, whether you know it or not." Maku would stand at this, and hold his hand out for her. "Come on, why don't we go rest before I have to leave again. If your nice, I can sing again, I take requests." Maku would smile as she waited for her response.

{Potential exit if Kira is done}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum