Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

once more with feeling (training) - Page 2 Empty Re: once more with feeling (training)

Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:11 am
{The sum of these actions would happen as Kira formed her shadow ring at the end of her post, and would only feel like a matter of moments after she called for him, cause he is a cool guy like that, even though he was talking to a redheaded eskimo girl, which is rare I will have you know}

"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH" was the singular thought that ran through Maku's mind the entirety of his journey.  He had ran from the snow village to here, in what would be a matter of moments.  He was tired, and starting to breath hard, as his teeth were gritted shut to make sure he could make it in time.  Thank God, they were on the boarders that would make it slightly easier.  The real trick came in how to subdue Youka Tau, his greatest friend, most powerful ally, and the scariest man he had ever met without bringing harm to either of them.  Sure, Youka could just stitch his self back together, but Maku was much less durable.  It was a good thing he had his armor on, that should help slightly, but only for a time.  No it would be best to go all out and do this in a one shot.

At the instant he hit the 100 meter mark from them, and found them with his chakra senses, he felt them, he felt the curse mark on his body activate and further augment his speed.  The greater reserve of chakra was intoxicating, and his speed, god it felt like his muscels were starting to rip from his muscles.  His phase shift was also active, so his speed at the moment was 300.  But even that did not stop him, his mission was clear, and anything less than perfection and success meant utter failure, and exile as punishment.  He could not face himself if even one of his friends died.  He only had 2, he had to protect them, even if it was from themselves and each other.  

He was hoping Youka's innate bloodlust might mask his chakra signature, if only for a moment.  At the speed Maku was about to reach, he only needed a second.  Youk'a threads might be fast as hell, but at the speed Maku was about to reach, the man shouldn't even have a second to process the thought to send them out until it was already over.  The time it took to get from the 100 meter mark would only be less than a second.  way less.  And has he it that 50 meter mark, he made the tiger sign to body flicker.  His speed now at 490, the rest was a blur.  as he rushed Youka, he prepared a couple defensive tricks, just incase the man was able to do anything about the situation, though Maku knew he had to be going faster than the man could react at this point, hell this was the fastest Maku himself had ever traveled, never before had he attempted to perform this combo. 

As Maku made it close, and came out of the body flicker, less than a meter in front of Youka, he let his hands shoot out to grab hold of the man's stout shoulders.  He knew Youka was stronger than he was, but at the incredible speed he had just hit the man with, he thought at the very least, it should knock him onto his back, and Maku would go right along with him, to land directly on top of him.  However that was the plan.  For as soon as he came out of the body flicker to be infront of him, he would already be looking Youka full in the face.  In his armor, the red visor would begin to glow even further, as Maku released his most powerful genjutsu, and possibly one of the most powerful genjutsu used in the current ninja world.  THe hand of the wind god should sweep Youka's mind away in an instant.  

(190chakraX2= 380+50from armor= 430genpower X 0.75 = 323 needed to break free with gen release)

Should all this work, Youka's physical body would convulse on the ground gasping for air, or if the man didn't breathe he would just lie still, Maku couldn't even remember his friends bodies abilities anymore.  His mind however, would be swept in the largest tornado imaginable, and he would be more of a ragdol than ever, as the storm toyed with him, until Maku could release him.

Maku however, was ripping his armor off, not only were his eyes white from being bind, but he finally felt the pain that his speed had wrought.  As each peace came off, it was stained with blood.  Weeping and leaking blood, his very muscles had been slightly shredded from the speed, and he felt himself let out several screams that he could not suppress.  The act of running so far, so fast was almost to much on his body, and without the adrenaline to keep his mind focused, he couldn't contain the screams that resonated in his skull.

Should Youka not get caught, I'll respond to his actions

{Spoiler below has a list of the jutsu I used, and as for appearances, when I first appear i look like my armor in my avatar pic}

Jutsu used:
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

once more with feeling (training) - Page 2 Empty Re: once more with feeling (training)

Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:54 pm
(XD hmmm knocked out lol carry on)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:51 pm
"Ma.....k" she dropped to her knees as youka hit the ground. The rush of adrenaline that had been fueling her body up until this point was gone almost in an instant as the realization of what happened, or more so the perception of had just happened flooded into her mind. He really would have killed her. Even embracing the angel within her hadn't given her the power to win and if maku hadn't shown up it would be her lying on the ground dead instead of youka. He had killed youka for her. Tears flowed freely behind unmoving eyes which seemed to glaze over as she sat paralyzed in fear and sorrow she felt like a hollow shell of what she had once been , unmoving but unluckily not unthinking.

"Kira. Kira it's ok. Were alive." The words left her lips as if they were her own though the tone was not that of the young nin. Selene spoke to her in her own soothing voice vocally, but it didn't pierce her frozen state.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:24 pm
Pounding his head against the ground a couple of times, Maku was able to regain some semblance of what was going on.  It wasn't that he was incapacitated, it was that his body burned like the flames of hell all across his body.  Youka lay next to him, body still.  He attempted to make it to a crouching position, as he pulled off the entire top half of his armor, and the blood oozed onto the ground, to mix with the mud and dirt creating a black liquid around him.

"Kira, snap out of it.  Get over here, I need you."  His teeth were clinched tight, eyes wild and unseeing.  The pain was making his head swim, and only with great effort and power of will was he able to keep himself sitting up.  His eyes would be white, he could not see, being blind was not something he much liked, the absence of color form the world was disconcerting and a bit terrifying.  The amount of chakra funneled through his eyes clearly was a dangerous thing.  

"Kira, I need you NOW!!"  he would say if she hadn't made her way over yet. "Please take care of some of these wounds."

He would release Youka as soon as his wounds were patched up
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 pm
Her body moved, though not at her command. She was like a living zombie slowly walking towards maku with neither intent nor realization behind her dead eyes.  As she reached maku she reached out her hands. She called upon the Mystical palms technique which filled her hands with chakra which glowed with a bright yellow light. She healing him as best she could, targeting each point one by one to ensure he wouldn't bleed out before she was finished. It was strange and terrifying that this had happened to him, and she wondered exactly how and why but she wouldn't ask. It wasn't that she wouldn't as much as couldnt in her current state her mind took in information but the processing process was stopped cold past base level understanding. The blood would stop, but as she finished healing him enough to not seem fatal her body collapsed from the exertion and lack of chakra, her ring flashing three times as it gave her the last bit of peer it could.

(6010)

Last edited by Kiranomo on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:48 pm
Feeling rejuvenated Maku, snapped his fingers and the genjutsu would break form Youka's mind.  He would be set free from the winds of illusion.  His eye sight was slowly returning, and he would watch as Youka stirred.  He let Kira lay were she was.  Surely she was exhausted and he would let her rest.  He would take her to her room as well when this was over if it needed to happen.

If Youka awoke and did not attack immediately Maku would begin speaking "Youka, we have to stop meeting like this.  My friend, that rage inside your heart, it is necessary but you need to get to grips with it.  Don't let it control you, but instead control it."

Maku was breathing heavily, and still felt like shit.  If Youka attacked he would be in trouble, so Maku decided to lighten the mood "Beside you bastard, I was chattin up a red haired eskimo, you know how rare that is?  Pretty damn rare."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:07 am
Coming out of the genjutsu his body was under extreme duress but his senses had returned to him. What had happened and why was he laying on the ground, nothing made sense. Also why was Maku back in the village again, the last time he had felt his presence was when the man was leaving Iwa to go back to Yuki.

"Maku, why are you hear, and why am I laying on the ground in pain"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:43 am
"Yet again, I had to stop you from doing something you regretted.  Kira called me, you had the blood lust upon you and had I not come, well to be honest you would have killed her.  We have to get those feelings resolved my friend.  We need to find that konoha shinobi so you can have closure on the subject, or at least find you a worthy opponent, who can be killed and not worry about it."

Maku looked at his smiling friend.  He really didn't seem to know what had happen.  Maku envied that a little bit, the ability to give in to raw emotion and just let go.  Release oneself into something greater.  

"And you on the ground fool, because i sprinted from Yuki, all the way here in a matter of about 3 minutes and tackled you and genjutsud you.  It took a bit out of me, and its a powerful tool.  I'd tell you how it works, but we will save that for our next sparring session."  With that Maku was standing, and he lowered his hand to grab his friends to help him up with a smile on his face.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:28 am
Youka didn't remember any of what Maku was saying and for once his smile almost turned into a scowl as he thought about almost killing Kira. It was true what Maku said, ever since he had met and fought with Kenzo his urges to kill had grown stronger and he was losing control of them. "I'm sorry to have bothered you again, and I appreciate you coming out of your way to bring me back".

Maku had said he was genjutsued and after Youka accepted the mans hand to get up he could really feel the after effects of it. "I don't think I want to feel this again"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:34 am
Maku would wave his hand dismissively, "meh don't worry about it.  Shit happens then you die, just glad I could help."  Walking over, he found Kira, who seemed to be sleeping, Maku bent low and shook her to wake her, he hoped her reaction wouldn't be to hysterical.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum