Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Chillin' like a boss! Empty Chillin' like a boss!

Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:53 pm
Bored Koroshi sits at his Kazekage desk, dressed in his usual garb consisting of his enhanced black leather jacket that remains open, a pair of enhanced black fighting pants, and to top it off his Kazekage hat which sits on his head, hanging down slightly to cover his face. Koroshi's form being bent down slightly as he leans against his desk, and waits for something to happen to ease his boredom.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Chillin' like a boss! Empty Re: Chillin' like a boss!

Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 pm
Vergil enters the Kazekage chambers, and begins to walk towards the main office, a serious expression on his face as always. Though one is needed more then ever today, as he plans to confront Koroshi. A boy he refuses to acknowledge as the 'Kazekage', simply based on his heritage. If the boy is truly, an Uchiha, then Vergil does not want to have anything to do with him, or the village itself. Unless, Koroshi himself is able to convince him otherwise. Standing in front of the door, Vergil's hand hovers over the door knob as he ponders on whether or not he should just barge in. Deciding against it, as he does not want to come across as hostile in anyway, he knocks against the door.

While waiting for a response, Vergil stares down at his wardrobe, which is a black sweater that clings onto the muscles of his upper torso its sleeves reaching his wrist, along with black pants, and black boots.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:06 pm
Upon hearing a knock at his door Koroshi's head perks up, and he reaches upwards with his left hand to fix his hat, to make it look more professional "Come in" Koroshi says hopefully loud enough for the visitor to hear him. If the one known as Vergil were to enter after being given permission, Koroshi looks him up and down seeing that he is an actual ninja from his village, not counting his ANBU that are station near the door, he hasn't seen one in some time "Hi there, what might I do for you on this fine day, mister?" Koroshi asks the man hoping to learn his name, and why it is that he has come to his office.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:33 pm
Vergil opens the door on command, closing it gently behind him, as he enters the office. The first thing that stands out to him upon entering, is his hat, which verifies that the boy is without a doubt the leader of Sunagakure. "Thanks for accepting my unscheduled appearance." Vergil says casually, at the same time observing Koroshi in further detail, in an attempt to grasp a better understanding of his personality. "I am here today to learn a bit more about the leader of Sunagakure. As it was not too long ago another looked over this village, unfortunately I did not have a chance to meet him, and I would deeply regret letting an opportunity such as this once, pass me again." After saying this, Vergil realizes that he's had yet to truly formally introduce himself, even though he, and the kage met before in the past. "Excuse my rudeness, my name is Vergil Hyuuga, and I am a chuunin ranked shinobi of Sunagakure No Sato." Finally done talking, he awaits a response from Koroshi.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:09 pm
Koroshi waits for the man to finish speaking, listening to every word he says before speaking himself. "Its no problem at all, I was actually a little bored at the moment, so your visit here is rather good timing." The young Kazekage says with a slight laugh as he stands up from his chair and begins to walk over to the Chunin. "Lets see, my name is Koroshi Uchiha, I am 14 and a half years old, and I know the elements of Earth,Fire and Water. I have mastered the arts of Ninjutsu, Medical, and Taijutsu, and I will do everything in my power to protect this village!" Koroshi continues as he walks to the man, "it's very nice to meet you Vergil Hyuuga, and I hope that you and I will get along during my stay here as the Kazekage." Koroshi says, finishing talking as he is standing three feet in front of Vergil, with his right arm extended outward in hopes of shaking the mans hand.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:09 am
Vergil pays careful attention to the Koroshi's words, slightly grimacing when he mentions his clan name, Uchiha. After the man finishes, Vergil simply stares at him in silence, his body burning with rage, that is concealed behind a weak smile. "I see..." Vergil says somberly. The thought of making contact with his hand is repulsive, so Vergil ends up refusing Koroshi's hand shake. "I don't know if you know this, but a member of your clan is responsible for slaughtering my entire family in cold blood. I am the only survivor...It is for this very reason, Koroshi that I shall never sincerely respect your clan, and you as-well, by default." His voice is dull, and emotionless as he says this, the slight smile that was once on his face, is now gone, replaced by a grim mug. While observing the kid, Vergil sees no real reason as to why he must show respect towards him, having not witnessed his physical prowess he did not know what exactly to think of him. Remaining silent after speaking, he waits for a response from Koroshi. Sweating in anticipation of whatever may happen, as his moments of boredom suddenly seemed to be disappearing.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:14 pm
Upon hearing the Chuunin's words Koroshi's smile fades, and he lets his arm drop to his side "I had no idea. I am truly sorry for what happened to your clan, and the pain you must have suffered, and I fully understand if you dislike me for being part of the Uchiha clan" Koroshi says as he thinks back to the past of what the Uchiha clan used to be, filled with people that would murder their friends and family just to gain more power, the mere thought of this making him hate his name some times, for he fears that people will think of him like that "If there is ever anything I could do to attempt to make up for a clan's sins just let me know"
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:01 am
Vergil thinks for a moment after listening to the Kazekage's apology, and offer to attempt to make up for the wrongs his clan has done, after a few seconds of silence, Vergil finally realizes what he'll have the Kage do. "Yes, there is something you can do. I wish to get your permission to become a Wanderer. This may seem very selfish of me, but I wish to re-visit the Hyuuga District in Konohagakure once more, along with this I want to re-locate some of the members of my clan." Vergil, relaxes a little after this is said. The atmosphere in the room a lot lighter then it was before. "I'm telling you this now instead of just walking out of the village because I don't want to seem hostile in any way. I won't be leaving right away, I'll of course need time to prepare myself for my short journey. I also wish to train with a few of the villagers, in hopes of making them stronger." After saying this, Vergil smiles gently, something he had forgotten he was capable of, especially in the presence of an Uchiha. "If you grant me permission then before I leave, I wish to spar with you just once. So I can rest easy while away, knowing that the village will not be attacked again."

{WC:760}
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 pm
Koroshi thinks about the mans request to leave the village and to become a wanderer, viewing that if he were to prevent him from leaving, it would only make the Uchiha clan look worse in his eyes, as well as making him look like a heartless leader, after the man was kind enough to ask permission. "Tell you what, if you prove your strength to me before you leave then I won't stop you, but if I think that you are not ready for the world just yet, I will keep you here and train you until you are. Then you may do as you wish." Koroshi says, hoping that he would respect his decision, he doesn't wish for anyone to feel like they are being held against their will, but on the other hand he doesn't want people to die meaningless deaths because they were not ready.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:57 pm
"Understood," Vergil says looking at Koroshi, a fire of passion being lit in the boy's eyes, as he accepts the Kazekage's test. Doubting that they would have the spar in the kage's recently reconstructed office, he waits for the man to lead him towards their destination. Hopefully a place where they can go all out without limits.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum