Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
BrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

D rank mission for Maku (monkey catching) Empty D rank mission for Maku (monkey catching)

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:04 am
Mission Name:Catch that Monkey!
Type:Retrieval
Character Requirements:Genin+
Mission Location: Takigakure
Word Count Requirements:500
Repeatable?Yes
NPC?No
Reward:450 ryo

Task: A harmless baby monkey traveled away from the jungle and entered the inner village. Catch it and return it to its family within the jungle, before it makes a mess!!

Maku was walking down the street, and looking from side to side.  It seemed like a tornado had been through the usually peaceful village.  Vendors had all their goods sprayed across the street, and windows were smashed.  Maku stopped to help an elderly woman, pick up some produce and find out what had happened.  She informed him that a baby monkey was loose and running around the town.  But more importantly there was a 450 ryo reward already posted to capture the animal and return it to the jungle. 
                Reaching into his pockets Maku pulled out his wallet that was the shape of a crab.  Opening it up he saw that there weren’t even moths inside to fly out, he was broke.  After having worked so hard for the genin exams he hadn’t been able to make any money at his father’s shop, so this seemed like a good opportunity to make a quick buck.  Besides now that he was a genin, it was time to start doing some missions and making his own way in this world.
                Moving around town he continued to walk to the epicenter of destruction, hoping that it would lead him to the monkey.  He soon spotted the furry creature running around town.  It was probably 3 feet tall and was sprinting around throwing what Maku hoped was mud at villagers.  Maku began sprinting towards the monkey hoping to catch him. Maku knew he wasn’t fast enough to catch the monkey so he decided to use trickery instead.  Using the transformation technique, Maku took on the form of a large monkey.  Making his best monkey noise impersonation, he got the baby to look at him.  The baby monkey walked towards him slightly, but it was enough.  Signing tiger quickly and using the body flicker jutsu, appearing behind the monkey.  Grabbing it, Maku took off sprinting towards the jungle. 
                Gritting his teeth, he tried to hold the baby at the best angle so it would stop scratching up his arms.  Arriving in the forest he quickly found a nest of monkeys going crazy.  Clearly they were the parents of this baby; by the way they were acting.  A little ungracefully Maku threw the baby monkey at them.  As expected the monkey was fine and was left unharmed, but the rest of the family didn’t seem too pleased.  They began yelling and making angry gestures at him.  Maku tried to use the transformation technique again to placate them, by appearing as a monkey however it didn’t have the desired effect at all.  As the monkeys one by one began to jump down and try to grab him, Maku thought to himself that he really needed to learn some more jutsus that would help him out of these dangerous situations. 
                Maku ran for what seemed like forever as the family of prime apes chased him.  He eventually lost them with another body flicker jutsu.  “This is what I get for doing the right thing” Maku muttered about being chased by the monkeys.  Arriving back into town, he walked into the Takigakure administrative building to collect his work for a job well done.  Though it occurred to him he didn’t have much proof, so he quickly ran back out and got some written statements from villagers who had seen him run out of town with the monkey.  Hopefully that would do, as he walked back into the admin building to hopefully collect his reward.  Even without the ryo though, Maku had gotten some good training in.  Using the body flicker, and transformation jutsu, he was able to exercise his chakra control.  Plus the run around town had to have helped his endurance some.

(Word count = 614)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

D rank mission for Maku (monkey catching) Empty Re: D rank mission for Maku (monkey catching)

Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:59 am
Approved, please provide a link where you got the mission from, or else the mission will get denied.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

D rank mission for Maku (monkey catching) Empty Re: D rank mission for Maku (monkey catching)

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:00 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19854-d-rank-mission-catch-that-monkey-takigakure
 Will I get jp from this one
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 am
yeah you got it, just make sure you provide a link to your missions for legitimacy purposes.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:28 am
You Said I got it when I asked, but how many jp do I get from this mission, would it be 6 because of 600 words, I only ask because on my other missions I didn't get the 100 words to 1 jp ratio, so I wanted to make sure I don't over pay myself with jp and cheat
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum