Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisoa
Hisoa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

D-Rank Catch that monkey! {mission} Empty D-Rank Catch that monkey! {mission}

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:34 pm
Spoiler:

Hisoa would be standing on the roof tops! with a bottle of water in his hand. he would sigh! " okay, I got that feeling I'm getting another mission! but i don't know" hisoa would then walk away, and head over for his home. Where he would fresh up after a long day! with a cigar that he would pull out his left pocket. And he got started to smoke it. Hmm." what a day! tho i had a lot of fun. but I hope I don't have to do a mission! due to the fact I'm already yo busy as iot is!' hisoa would then receive a letter from the same guy. ANOTHER MISSION?!?!?! but damn! tho this was cool, but it was awesome. he was getting paid in full. from the missions. So this was good! with a smile on his face. hisoa would then sigh! as he got started with the mission. This was super easy as the other ones. but more chase! hisoa didn't really like to run around a lot. but it was really fun! with a sigh. he would finish his cigar. and toss it to the ground! with a hard step on it, hisoa would then be ready for the mission. That papers stated it was a monkey running around the village? this was crazy! who let their monkey out! " well a monkey?" hisoa would then try to figure out where the monkey could be?! it was a matter of finding the monkey before he mess everything up in the village. Walking down the road. Hisoa had the description  of the monkey. So he figured he would look around int he village. At least it'll go there since there is food and other stuff! once hisoa turned down the left side street. he saw people running and throw stuff. " what could this be!?!?!" without a doubt! hisoa knew it was the monkey. With a leap forward. Hisoa would front flip onto the roof. he knew the monkey was inside that building. messing things up! with a sigh. hisoa would then charge forward into the building. after he was off the roof. he would then hear the monkey. The sound of him playing around! which was weird tho kinda cool! after hisoa saw the monkey. He would step over to it! it seemed pretty tired after all that running he was doing. Picking the monkey up. hisoa would walk away with him. heading for the owner home to return the monkey. After a few hours of walking the sleepy monkey! hisoa would finally arrive to the home of the guy. returning the monkey. Hisoa was happy to tell the leader as well. This was another mission in the books once again! nothing new to hisoa. it was nothing to him. And hisoa was willing to do another if possible. These missing was pretty fun. you can learn new things by doing them! maybe this is why he loved the missing and was willing to do more. Tho this was no game. many people can get hurt or even die from doing missions. from a simple travel to a battle. All these simple missions is always hard. 

twc:532
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum