Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13700

Ha! I did read the map right! (Nk) Empty Ha! I did read the map right! (Nk)

Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:45 pm
Miyu was probably a bit to surprised when she found out that she had, in fact, read the map correctly. Takigakure was right there, at the end of the road she had been walking on. She still wore the same outfit she had on when meeting the young boy who had decided to accompany her, well fitted pants, and a fitted T-shirt and small jacket. He hair was up in a bun as it usually was, though some strands of her blond locks falling around her face. Her Yuki headband was loosely tied around her neck, with the metal bit resting over her collarbone. Her trusty katana was tied to her belt, hanging loosely on her left side.

"Well, here we are!" she'd exclaim if the boy was still with her, she'd probably jump for joy if she wasn't carrying the heavy pack she'd taken with her from Yukigakure. Miyu quickly walked to the gates of the village, wondering if she'd be allowed in. From what she knew of Yukigakure, they didn't have many allies, but no enemies as far as she knew. Takigakure was in a neighboring land, so she certainly hoped that they'd be on good terms. As she neared the gate she slow down a bit, looking for any guards or for someone to talk to and ask to be allowed in. She had never been outside Yuki before, let alone visited another village, so she didn't know what to do at this point.

TWC: 247
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1910

Ha! I did read the map right! (Nk) Empty Re: Ha! I did read the map right! (Nk)

Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:53 pm
"So this is Takigakure... a pretty sight, to be sure." 

Mithrandir gazed at the gates of the village, interested in the buildings he could see behind it. He hadn't seen a village for quite some time, due to living in the wilds, and he wasn't quite sure how to go about interacting with the guards. 'I guess I really am out of the loop, to barely be able to hold a conversation without giving my life story,' he thought to himself as his pace increased a little in order to catch up with the girl he'd been traveling with.

"Yeah, here we are. It took us less time then I thought it would, too." Mithrandir smiled with what remained of his natural cheerfulness, dulled through the time he'd spent without anyone to smile at. He had caught up with the girl at this point, and slowed from his slightly hurried steps into a walk on her left side. As he caught up to her, he noticed that her face seemed a little confused. 'Maybe she isn't quite sure what to do either?' he thought to himself, before nodding once.

"Hello, is anyone there?" He asked this to the gate, doing something that he thought would be fairly normal to do when trying to enter a village. He was a little worried that he still might have messed something up, but dismissed that idea as unreasonable, seeing that he only said four words to the guards that might not even be there.

TWC: 251
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 am
Taiga had been sleeping a top the gates to Takigakure in order to protect the village, he never really had many problems nor people come around so it was fairly easy. But on this fateful day during the slumber that Taiga had been enjoying he heard something, Taiga awoke and stretched his arms outward before sitting up and turning to his left facing the new comers. Taiga sat on the gates like a statue his hands on his knees bent at the elbow and his feet dangling below, he blinked once or twice before actually speaking to the two down below. "Hey! Welcome to Takigakure! I'll be down in a minute!" Taiga listening closely for a response and watching for reactions slid of the gates, landing on his feet if not interrupted that is he would look upon the two. "Welcome, please state the following before being allowed to enter, Name, Rank, Village, and last but not least your reasons for visiting." Taiga never dropped his guard but listened and watched for any form of communication from the others, Taiga had been at the village watching over for sometime now and his last visitor was a little on the attack side so in order to ensure the villages safety he took plenty of precautions, Taiga if receiving answers from the two would speak these words "Please note I will need know if your carrying any weapons so that we know if you have potential of being a threat to civilians or the village." Taiga then looked at the two for confirmation.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:11 pm
A voice came from the top of the gate, and Miyu was surprised to see an older boy sitting on top of the gates. He also seemed friendly, it seemed that a lot of people were. He hopped down from his spot on the gate, then told Miyu to state his name, rank, blah blah blah, in a way that seemed almost rehearsed. She wondered if he had to say those words often, though she didn't think about it long because she realized she was supposed to answer.

"I'm Miyu, a Chunin From Yukigakure. I was just traveling, trying to find someone to teach me good sword techniques." She tried to sound formal, these seemed like serious questions. But she was so happy to have finally made it to the village, that her voice would also sound a bit cheerful to the Taki nin.

Yuki didn't really have much of a system for checking newcomers, heck sometimes the village leader would come greet people and let them inside without asking anything other than how their trip was. At least, that's what had happened with that ambassador from Tengakure or whatever. He had somehow disappeared when the village leader left to go do something, and no one had seen him since.

When the boy mentioned checking them for weapons, Miyu pointed to the sword at her hip. "That's all I got."

TWC: 477
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1910

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:30 pm
Mithrandir smiled as the guard, a boy who looked to be older than both of them, hop down from the gate. The boy, who seemed to be a high-ranking ninja (it made sense, given that he appeared to be the sole person guarding the gate), quickly gave them what Mithrandir imagined to be a fairly typical speech, judging by the content and almost rehearsed feel. He glanced over to his companion; even though he had called out to the guard in the first place, he wasn't quite sure how to start. Thankfully, his companion went first, unintentionally giving him a little time to think on his response to the guard. making up a new name on the fly. 

"My name is Kōyō, and I've been living in the wilds for the past while," Mithrandir - no, Kōyō now, grinned. "I'm afraid I don't really have a village to call my own. I was actually-" he paused, unsure of whether to keep going or not for a moment.

"I was actually looking to join a village. I have 10 old and used Kunai, 20 Shuriken in much the same state, a pair of Tonfa, and a katana," Kōyō touched the green-and-red colored katana that hung unobtrusively behind his back. "that I'm still not sure where I got." He grinned again, a little nervous.

"So... is there room for one odd, homeless, mountain man who wants to join a village? Any hoops I have to jump through?"

TWC: 496
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:31 pm
Taiga looked upon the two who had answered his questions with certainty, Taiga looked at the girl and spoke "So your a sword type? I happen to have a fondness to the blade myself." Taiga then looked past Miyu to Mithrandir speaking even more "As for you Taki is always open to new members if you wish to join, stay a while and I will speak with our leader setting up some form of conference, He is currently not seeing anyone but soon enough I will speak to him." Taiga was excited at both the shinobi's ideas, He then would await responses.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 am
The older boy also used sword techniques? Maybe he'd know someone who could teach Miyu a new style or technique, or maybe he could help her improve in some way or another. As she contemplated the idea, the boy she had traveled with began to answer the Taki ninja's questions himself.

As he introduced himself as Kōyō, Miyu realized that the two of them had never formally introduced each other. She had traveled with the boy for a few hours, yet had never bothered to ask his name. How embarrassing... she wondered if he thought her rude for not asking, or if he just didn't care. She wasn't used to meeting new people!

Miyu was so busy feeling embarrassed that it took her a moment to realize that the boy, er, Kōyō, was still talking. She realized he was listing a large arsenal of weapons, how did he get that many? All of those items must have cost him a bit of money right? And how did he not know how he got that sword, which even seemed to be decorated in some festive colors or something. She was confused now, as well as embarrassed.

The Taki nin didn't even seem to care that Kōyō had all of this stuff, was it really so common for a traveler to have that many weapons? And what were they supposed to do, now that they had answered all of the Taki ninja's questions? Could they enter the village, or did he have to recite even more questions for them to answer?

She'd wait a moment to see if either Kōyō or the Taki nin had anything else to say, and if not she'd just start walking into the village.

TWC:770
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:24 pm
Taiga looked from the boy to the girl across from him, his mind at ease as he spoke to her. The words then began to flow "So Miyu, You can enter the village if you like you look like your ready to go ha ha ha." He smiled his eyes squinting slightly as he spoke more with a joyful tone "I hope you enjoy your stay in our village and that you refrain from causing any problems here, We would hate to be in trouble for your arrest." Taiga continued to smile as he began walking towards the gates leisurely with his hands in his pockets tilting his head slightly to the sky.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:14 pm
Miyu was a bit embarrassed that the Taki nin could so easily notice she was anxious to enter the village. She had always seemed to have trouble hiding how she felt. The boy smiled and squinted at her as he continued to speak, making his face look almost humorous. That, as well as the joyful tone he spoke with made his warning about not causing trouble seem a bit odd.

As the boy began to walk back towards the gate, Miyu simply stood there, wondering what to make of what he said. The message itself was simple enough, but the way it was delivered just struck Miyu as odd. She just sort of stood there for a bit, before deciding she should go find some place to stay. Her bag felt heavy on her shoulders, she couldn't wait to find a nice bed to sleep in. If Kōyō didn't follow her then she would just wait for him at whatever inn she found, maybe try to find him later on in the evening.

If no one bothered her, she'd quickly find a nice little inn and use a bit of her money to get a cozy room for herself. Walking up the stairs to the second floor where her room was, she began wondering if there was anyone there to teach her. The Taki nin she had met at the gate said he was fond of the blade, maybe he could help her a bit.

Finally reaching her room, she opened it to find a small bed and a desk. Not much, but more than adequate for her. Dropping her bag on the ground, she walked over to the chair that wa sin front of the desk and sat done, happy to finally rest. She ended up sitting there for about an hour or so, after the first few minutes she started summoning a small flame to her fingers or had sparks of lighting fly between them. Just really simple stuff, that a shinobi would do while preparing to learn how to manipulate the element before learning any actual jutsu.

Even though ninjutsu wasn't her strongest area, she like playing with her two elements she had learned over the years. She found that she had a cool trick she could do that most others couldn't, she could play with fire in one hand and lightning in the other. Only some of her friends that were able to use advanced elements were able to do something like that, they were able to use the elements that made up whatever their clan's element had been. But Miyu didn't have a clan element, or at least, she didn't think she did. Looking at her two hands, she made a ball of fire in one and a ball of lightning in the other. Both were really bright, and lit up the area around her far better than the single lamp that was on the desk in front of her.

Miyu had never known her father, maybe he had passed on some sort of bloodline to her? Or maybe her mother had lied about her past, and had some bloodline that she didn't want Miyu using. Miyu strained her brain as she tried to think of some element that used fire and lightning, or if she had ever heard of someone mention an Akari other than herself. Finding nothing, she decided to do something interesting. She brought her two hands together, causing the fireball and lightning ball to touch.

A bright flash of light escaped her hands, starling her. She screamed in surprise, this was not something she had expected. She tried to step back, but she as still sitting, and both her and the chair fell to the floor with a loud thud. After a few moment someone opened the door to her room, one of the people who worked at the inn.

"You alright?" he looked a bit concerned, Miyu guess she must have been really loud. She sort of blushed in embarrassment as see realized how dumb she must have looked, falling out of her chair and making so much noise.

"Yeah.. I just fell is all. Sorry!" she laughed nervously once she was finished, hoping the boy would leave and go back to doing whatever his job was. Thankfully he did, closing the door behind him and leaving Miyu alone once more. What the hell did I just do... Miyu looked at her hands, wondering what she had done with the fire and lightning. She was tempted to try whatever she just did again, but she was scared. "Later, yeah. I'll do it later." For right now she was hungry,she
d go get something to eat.

[Exit unless stopped]
TWC:1517

7 stats
15 JP
1517/2000 for learning Light Release
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:28 pm
approved till Friday.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum