Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

The Children of Tommorow (Private, No Kill, Invite Empty The Children of Tommorow (Private, No Kill, Invite

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:46 pm
Kenzo could be seen resting upon the corner of a roof of a small building. His small legs dangled over the edge as sat there, his hands placed in his lap. He was doing no more than observing the environment he lived in. His head turned to the left to see a small girl. Her belly was stretch far beyond it's natural position, and held the form of a beach ball. She appaered to be well fed, but her hips were so small, and he clothes were torn. There was no way that she could have been well fed, so why? Why did her bellt stretch out so far? She walked past the building, mumbling something about how pretty she was. It was obvious to Kenzo now... She was a loon. This wasn't the first time he had seen her, but it was the first time that reality had registered in his mind. The damage done to her was both physical, and mental. It was permanent. She spent her days; her tendril, sap-green days in konoha, walking up and down , back and forth, in the streets of Konohagakure. Her head twitched left then right as though she was bumping a song only she could hear. He always saw her after ther slow wagging of the heads of nearby citizens of Konoha. Such a sight could bring tears to anyones eyes, but Kenzo stared at her with the same indifference he displayed towards anyone else. Grown people looked away; children, the brave ones,who could not fear such a weak unfortunate being, pointed at her and laughed outright.

She should have became a ninja, Kenzo thought. Then she would have the steady flow of currency from her missions. He shook his head, turning away from the pitiful pregnant little girl, and looked in the opposite direction. He remained there all day, and the streets, that were once crowded, became empty. He waited, watching for the next challenge to appear, The stronger he got, the more money he would get. The more money he had, the great the distance that would be placed between his lifestyle, and the lifestyle that that little girl had lived.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

The Children of Tommorow (Private, No Kill, Invite Empty Re: The Children of Tommorow (Private, No Kill, Invite

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:16 pm
Jason went on a walk to town as he had something to do. he was gonna train, and with a person no less. Jason had his usual clothes on with his kunai and shuriken strapped to his right leg pocket while his sword was dangling from his body on a sheath. it took a bit while to find this person, but he eventually found him. "you must be my sparring partner." Jason stated and walked to him and stood next to the man. "it's a beautiful weather isn't it?" Jason asked the man. Jason turned around and stretched out his right hand. "the name is Jason Uzumaki what's yours?" Jason asked the man. Jason looked on the man with curious eyes as he could see a good future upon this person.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

The Children of Tommorow (Private, No Kill, Invite Empty Re: The Children of Tommorow (Private, No Kill, Invite

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:27 pm
Kenshin suddenly landed behind Kenzo in a crouched position with his arms hidden behind hid cloak as they were crossed over his chest. His eyes were closed currently and the wind blew hard as his eyes slowly opened and scanned Kenzo intently. His hair drifted to the side and his cloak rippled in the wind. Eventually he brought his right arm out from under his cloak and would point at the pregnant woman "Why do you stare at such an inferior being such as that, as if you feel pity?". At that moment a man had emerged and confronted Kenzo with a challenge of a spar. Slowly switching his gaze onto the man he had a very expressionless face, bringing his right arm back under his cloak he would rest it on the hilt of his katana, obviously out of view from both of them. This was not meant to be a sign of aggression but simply a habit of his for his own safety.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:34 pm
Jason looked at the other person with a smile yet his eyes showed caution. " do not worry about me, mister. i'm not as dangerous as i look, despite me having a sword with me. i'm just here to spar with this boy. you can join in later." Jason said to the suspicious man. Jason turned to the other man and asked him again. " my name is Jason Uzumaki. what's your name?" Jason backed away as if he felt the other man with the cloak is going to approach him with a hidden weapon. Jason looked at the other man with even more curious eyes. " this man looks to be very strong. i need to be careful." Jason thought. Jason leaned against the railing while waiting for either of the two men to respond.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:41 pm
"She is suffering. I don't feel pity. She is a reminder of what I will end up like if I turn out a failure."

Kenzo, upon hearing a new voice, pushed off the roof with his hands, allowing himself to fall onto a closed dumpster before hopping from the dumpster onto the ground. He looked back at the male, and lifted his fists so that they would both linger in the air in front of Kenzo's face like a boxer.

"Kenzo Uchiha. Kenshin! You want in?"

Of course, this would mean that they'd have to all fight against each other; not separated into teams. Kenzo didn't forget that he was placed between the both of them, meaning that an attack could come from both sides, and catch him off guard. But how did they know that-that wasn't what he wanted?
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:46 pm
The boy watched as Kenzo leaped from the building and landed in the street with a loud thud. It seemed the man wanted a spar but was for some reason backing away from Kenshin, possibly due to his arms being hidden from plane sight. It did not matter to him however, he did not know yet if he wanted to battle either of them so he sat on the roof and crossed his legs in front of him. "Possibly, but in due time, you both shall begin without me". Slowly he closed his eyes as he thought about how much he really wanted to join this spar.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:53 pm
Jason lept down and landed on the streets and turned to kenzo. "hey, are you gonna pick yourself up from the trash so we can dance?" Jason asked. Jason backed away a bit while putting up his fists in front of him. Jason made the come on motion with his right hand with a big smile on his shaved face. "show me how strong the Uchiha are, kenzo. i will do my best as well." Jason prepared himself for anything.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:06 pm
Two swift strides would've put Kenzo only a little over a foot away from Jason. Kenzo's upper body would sway lslightly to the left before Kenzo swung his right fist at Jason, from left to right. Kenzo hoped to smash the back of his hand into Jason's cheek, dazing the male, and leaving him open for another attack. If, and only if, the backfist was successful, Kenzo would extend his left arm to collide forcefully with Jason's face.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:15 pm
Kenshin continued sitting upon the roof with his eyes shut. He had not made up his mind on if he would join the battle or not. Slowly he opened up his eyes every so slightly as he looked down at the two shinobi fighting. One was his little brother, the other a random grown man who had challenged an eight year old to a spar. Based on the circumstances he was obviously hoping that Kenzo would win the fight within seconds of it starting to embarrass the man infront of all that planned to watch.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:29 pm
Jason blocks the punch and throws a hook with his right hand aimed at the kid's head. if the punch hits then the kid would be dizzy since Jason has a strength of 10 and a speed of 10. Jason grins and chuckles while fighting.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum