Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

A little stroll [P NK IO] Empty A little stroll [P NK IO]

Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm
The village leader of Yukigakure no Sato, Demetri Kori, was taking a walk through his little slice of heaven. He had stopped at a local noodle bar and sat on a stool ordering a small bowl of ramen and cup of hot tea as he watched the people go to and fro about their business with not so much as a glance at the young man with purple hair as he sipped his tea. His eyes were not as cold as they usually were today something seemed to warm his soul, perhaps his meeting with Resonate the other day had changed him slightly but Who knew for sure at this point. He had been asked to meet him in the Rain Village in just a few days and that would mean someone would have to look over the village while he was gone, there was only one he could think of that could do the job right now, he would have to look for her shortly, but for now he let his mind wonder as he sit in blissful peace drinking his tea with naught a care in the world.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A little stroll [P NK IO] Empty Re: A little stroll [P NK IO]

Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:18 am
Korosu strode into the café, a five year old boy trailing her at her feet. With midnight hair and scarlet eyes even purer than his mother's, he was one of the cutest children ever born. Korosu's face was lit with a beaming smile, loving the way his little hand gripped her shirt like a lifeline. This little boy... her little boy, was everything. The woman turned around and scooped up her son, the boy giggling with glee. He planted a sweet little kiss on her cheek and wrapped his arms around her neck as she carried him to the booths. Korosu sat down in a stool, placing her son in the one right next to her. She'd sat down by a man... Wait a second. "Konnichiwa, Demetri-sama. Nozomi, tell the Yukikage hi~" the woman said. Nozomi, in his sweet little voice, looked up at the man with wide eyes. "K-konnichiwa! I'm Nozomi and dats my mommy! You're really the Yukikage?! Wow!" the child said, positively beaming. "You're even more awesomer in person!"
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:40 pm
It was as Demetri was sipping his tea that a woman with dark hair and red eyes entered with a little boy. She seemed not to watch where it was they were headed to sit at, that or Demetri had taken their normal seat, either way they sat next him the mother speaking first. "Hello miss." he said before the little boy began to speak, a little nervous or excited at first, "Hello Nozomi." He said with a smile as the boy began to brag about him. Demetri was already out of his comfort zone at this point but it was for a child so he cared not really. "You your self are pretty awesome Nozomi. Tell me how old are you?" He asked as he looked at the boy the smile reaching his eyes as he did so. He made a sideways glance at the boys mom a quick movement one that the boy would most likely not catch but the mom might. He looked at the red eyes and saw something strange they seemed to be milky at this point 'Blind?' he thought to himself but brought no attention to it not knowing how the woman would react to the question if he spoke it aloud. "Would yall like something to eat?" He asked when Nozomi was done telling him how old he was. If they were to refuse he would simply say "Come now my treat." a nice way to order them to eat he wanted to learn more of the people in his village and there was no better way than to sit and have a meal with them.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:37 am
[I have a need to travel at the moment so i must leave this topic we can continue this later if you wish.]

Demetri suddenly remembered a promise made to a man about finding him in Amegakure standing from the table he lays down a bag of Ryo, one large enough to pay for anything the girl and boy may want to eat, "Im sorry but i must be going i have things i have forgot about..." and with that he would form a single seal and vanish from the area in a show of raw speed.

[exit twc=538]
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:53 pm
[alrighty. One-lined because I felt like it and ran out of ideas.]

Korosu had smiled at her kage and nodded as he left, sort-of listening as her son mewled in outrage over their leaders departure. She turned back to Nozomi and sighed, "Alright, now order something. We have to bring this money back sooner or later, so don't order anything expensive now. You know Mama isn't rich." Nozomi just whined more but eventually picked an item, much to the young mother's relief.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum