Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Return (P,NK,IO) Empty Return (P,NK,IO)

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:20 am
Keiji would make his way through the village, a sense of urgency about him, as he made his way to the Kage's office. He had to report this, and he had to do it now. Reaching the large building where the Kage's office resided, he headed inside, and knocked on the door to the Kage's office, waiting for a response.
"Excuse me, lord Kazekage, I need to talk to you. It's urgent." He would say to the door. He wondered if they'd even noticed his disappearance... he didn't really know anyone in the village, so he doubted very much whether anyone would recognize him, but... he should have been in the records for going missing or something.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Return (P,NK,IO) Empty Re: Return (P,NK,IO)

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 pm
Hearing a knock at his door, which is quickly followed by the voice of a younger man shouting about something being urgent, Koroshi looking up from his paper work shouts "Come in"
If the boy opens the door he sees mountains of paper work sitting on the Kage desk, with only the top of Koroshi blonde hair being able to be seen "Yo?" Koroshi exclaims after hearing the door open, Koroshi then sticking his right arm up, giving a wave to the boy.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:01 pm
(Sorry, hadn't been able to reply for a while.)

"Umm... hi. I'm Keiji Yokoshimana. I just recently returned to Sunagakure, and I was wondering if you'd let me see my personal file." He said in a business like tone. He wouldn't tell him he couldn't remember ever living here, unless he had to, but for the moment, he shouldn't need to. "If that's alright with you, lord Kazekage." He would add, politely. He didn't want to go around offending the top dog of the village, or raising question to why he'd "Left" as it seemed he had done.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 am
Koroshi's eye brow raises slightly to the boys request, shouldn't he know what was written in his personal files, seeing as its about him? But Koroshi doesn't see any problem with it seeing as it is his files "Sure, one moment" The young Kage says while looking through his sacks of paper, to see if he can find what the boy was looking for.
After a few moments of looking he happens upon it, after giving it a quick glance to memorize what was written on it, to make sure that the boy doesn't change anything Koroshi speaks saying " Here ya go" As he sticks his right arm outward toward the boy, the files in his hand, if the boy were to step forward and grab it Koroshi lets go, but keeps an eye on the boy, just in case he is doing anything fishy.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:43 pm
(Sorry, again)

Keiji nodded thankfully as Koroshi handed him the files. He opened it up, and looked inside. Wait, this didn't seem right... He had gone missing as a child, then suddenly reappeared recently, only to have gone missing again! Strange... And... He had a sister?
"What about Kirameki Yokoshimana?" He would ask, looking back up at Koroshi. "Am I allowed to look at her file? Apparently, she's my sister." He added, figuring it would make him seem less suspicious. Looking at your own file was definitely not something you expected someone to do, so it probably looked pretty strange.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:13 pm
Koroshi thinks for a moment when being asked this, it is his sister, but it appears that he doesn't really know who he is "Mind if I ask you why you need it?" Koroshi says while looking through the papers just in case he had a good reason.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:33 pm
Keiji looked up at Koroshi, swallowing slightly, before speaking. 
"Well, I didn't know she was my sister until now. I can't remember ever living here." He said, fearing that Koroshi had some way of reading his mind. Just in case, he would answer honestly. He was apparently staying here, now, seeing as he was a registered ninja. "I just came here from Kumogakure. He added, looking down at his file. Ooh... apparently he'd been kidnapped... a looong time ago. He'd only recently reappeared, only to disappear soon afterwards. He was living in an apartment with his sister, this girl... Kira. His sister. It just seemed strange to him.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 pm
Koroshi listens to the boys words carefully, while at the same time using his earth sensory to monitor the boys heart beat, which at this point is pumping rather fast, which means one of two things, he is lying and is just wanting information about this ninja, or he is telling the truth and is scared of what the Kage will think of them, but while he is doing this however Koroshi is routing through the files on the ninja until he finds the boys sister "I have one question before I give you this paper, if you do find out where your sister lives, what are you gonna do then?" Koroshi says while looking Keiji in the eyes, judging from his answer Koroshi will ether give him the paper, or will confine him with his Earth.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:01 pm
(Sorry for wasting so much time, let's go ahead and wrap this up.)

Keiji would fold his arms as Koroshi spoke. 
"Well, I'd go look for my sister, and try to figure out why I was at Kumogakure when I'm supposed to be from Sunagakure." He answered to Koroshi. He would continue looking through his file as he waited for an answer from Koroshi. From what he could see on his file, he was Kira's older brother... Huh. She must have been pretty little.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:22 pm
Koroshi sees this as a normal responds and reaches forward handing Keiji the files "Well hopefully we can find out everything you need to know" Koroshi says with a smile while still watching Keji's every movement.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum