Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Finishing the walk Empty Finishing the walk

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:08 pm
After spending his time walking around the great nations, visiting his brother, and learning a few new things, Koroshi decides to come back to his village, with a flash of crimson Koroshi appears in front of the Suna village gates, still pretty hyped about learning medical in a few moments "I'm home!" Koroshi screams rather loud while walking through the gates and into the village.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2250

Finishing the walk Empty Re: Finishing the walk

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:16 pm
Walking along the village streets, Corvin was passing by the village gates when he heard someone shout "I'm home!" Looking to the gates he saw a man standing in the middle of the gates. It was none other than the Kazekage himself! Corvin, having never actually met the man in person, could simply not pass up this opportunity. He walked over to the Kazekage and bowed saying "My Lord Kazekage, my name is Corvin Kinzokutei, a genin here in the village. Welcome back from....well, wherever it is you've been." He tried his best to not sound as nervous as he actually was.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:27 pm
Seeing this boy walking over to him, bow before him and begin to speak, Koroshi smiles "Why thank you! its great to be welcomed by someone when I leave, even thou I don't think I was allowed" Koroshi says with a slight chuckle, if nothing is said in responds to what Koroshi just said he begins to speak again "Corvin huh? I like that name!" The Kazeage says still speaking rather fast, and trying his best not to start blabbering about the human body, pressure points, or how chakra even works to begin with.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:34 pm
Corvin is a little taken aback at how casually the Kazekage speaks to him. He could tell by his demeanor that he was still giddy over whatever happened during his trip. "Why thank you, sir. I rather like it too, it suits me well enough. Did you enjoy your trip?" He hoped he wasn't being too cordial with the him, but he decided to go off of the Kage's lead and be casual in return.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:43 pm
Koroshi is happy how nice the person seems, first he welcomes him back, then even cares enough to ask him about his trip "It was freaking awesome! First I walked to Kumo met this really rude guy, smashed him into the ground, then I met a whole bunch of cool people, as well as the new Raikage! Then I went to see my brother cause well I had .... problems" Koroshi says not wanting to tell people that he got stuck in the air, since the sky is an ass! "Oh and I learned a whole bunch of cool stuff! I am a dragon cause I can breath fire! I learned how to control water, and my brother made books fly into my head so I know everything about medical jutsu!" Koroshi continues, talking rather loud and fast since he is still excited about everything that happened, this may also be a side effect of the magic books.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:56 pm
For a brief moment, Corvin questioned the Kage's sanity. Books flying into his head and now he knows medical jutsu? And why was he talking so loudly? Corvin shook the idea off immediately and chalked it up to simply being excited to have left the village. He didn't imagine it was something the Kage got to do very often. "I must admit, I'd be interested in seeing you breathe fire. Not something you see every day." It occurred to Corvin that someone listening in might think he was buttering the Kage up, but the truth was he was genuinely taken by the man. He exuded a kind of fondness with life that made Corvin feel happier.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:07 pm
Koroshi once again smiles when he hears Corvin speak, not many people in this day and age even care what happens to other people, only wanting to gain more strength for themselves, to complete their own goals, but this man seems to be different then most, Koroshi feels as if they will get along really well "Well I can try, it happened when I sneezed, my brother said that it was me awaking my fire element that has been laying dormant in my Uchiha blood, but that is a boring thought, I like to think that I am a half man, half dragon thing!"   Koroshi says with a laugh, once he is finished talking he channels his fire nature chakra into his lungs, breathing out a small burst of fire that is 3 inches in both width and length, this fire not having any real power behind it as it isn't a jutsu and is just for show"Ta-da!"  Koroshi says after showing this man him being a "dragon" but Koroshi soon feels that this whole conversation has been about him and begins to think that he is bring rude "Well enough about me, what about you? How was your day? and are you part anything else?" The Kage says with a slight chuckle.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 pm
Corvin chuckled at the Kage's question of him being part "anything else". "No, sir. I am just me. Which is ok too I think. As for my day, it has been exhausting. I have been training hard. I am trying to gain enough strength to not completely fail at the next round of chuunin exams. However, I haven't had anyone assigned to my team as of yet, so I am solo training. It is going...well, slower than I would have liked." He tried hiding how truly worried he was about the exams. He had watched a man have his legs cut off after all and was terrified to meet the same fate. "Unfortunately, that has been the sole drive within me for the past few days. I was merely out for a walk to rest when I saw you enter the village. I was not about to pass up the opportunity to meet you. I'm glad I did, it's not every day you meet a half dragon," Corvin said with a wink.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:02 pm
Koroshi's ears perk up when he hears the words chunin exam, he remembers that his nephew is fighting in that as well, and from what he heard from Viper he is being a bit of a show off, Koroshi then hears the man say that he wasn't assigned to a team yet, and has been stuck training by himself, Koroshi being able to relate since he often trained by himself for his brother knew better then to spar with him, for the risks of being hurt was rather great"Tell ya what I will train with you! my nephew is in the chunin exams as well and I wanna see if he is as good as he thinks he is" Koroshi says with a laugh "So what kind of training do you usually do? hand to hand?" Koroshi says while giving the air a few quick jabs with his left hand "Element control?" Koroshi says while moving his right leg ever so slightly to the right, about a third of an inch, causing his God of Earth technique to activate, making the earth within 30 meters of him shake as if an earth quack is going off, Koroshi making sure not to damage the earth or any of the building while he does this "Or do you train with weapons?" Koroshi says while lifting his right foot slightly which is quickly followed by him stomping it down on the ground, making a pole shoot out of the ground a foot to his left, the pole being seven feet long, and about an inch wide, Koroshi reaching out and catching this pole with his left hand, begins to spin the pole only using his fingers, Koroshi making sure not to hit his new friend while he does this thou.  

Koroshi getting caught up with talking about the chunin exams, and different ways to train doesn't notice that he cut the boy off, as he still had more to say.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:20 pm
Corvin's eyes go wide when the Kage says he would train him for the exams. He kept going over it in his head trying to convince himself that he did not hear what he thought he just heard. Then he saw the Kage nonchalantly start pulling off some impressive jutsu at the drop of a hat. Earthquakes and an earthen pole coming out of nowhere, it was impressive. He then came back to himself and realized that the Kage was asking him a question. He swallowed hard to collect himself and responded "Well, I am mostly a puppet master, although for now all I have is this one little guy." Corvin gestured to the puppet hanging off of his left shoulder. He took it off and had it throw a few rapid punches into the air. "It's all I can afford for now, but someday I will have the money to put all my ideas forward and really make a name for myself and make sure no one ever dares attack this village so long as they know I am here to protect it." Corvin said this with no reservations and absolute confidence. He truly believed what he was saying. "Alongside that, I have my Magnet Release technique which I use to manipulate the iron sand in this here gourd," he said, gesturing to the large iron gourd hanging from his right shoulder. The gourd was large enough to crush the boy under its weight, but his passive manipulation of magnetic fields made it practically weightless for him to carry. To show off what he could do, Corvin had a good bit of the sand come out and float around the two of them. He created two small disks under each of their feet and lifted himself and the Kage carefully about a foot off the ground while making the rest of his sand form a spinning cloud bubble around them. He wanted to impress the Kage and felt like he would like this since he mentioned flying before.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum