Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Finishing the walk - Page 2 Empty Re: Finishing the walk

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:44 pm
Koroshi is slightly impressed for this is the first puppet master he has seen since he got here in Suna, he thought since this is where puppetry type fighting and jutsu was made that it would be full of them, but it seems like a dying art, an art that this boy seems to have a passion for, the only thing that is holding him back seems to be money, which Koroshi has quite a bit of, seeing as he is a Kage, not wanting to be rude again Koroshi waits and listens to what the boy has to say. Not only is he using puppets that were made in Suna, but he also has and is able to use the famous iron sand, another thing that Suna is know for because of the third Kazekage back in the older days of the ninja world, and it seems that he is rather good at controlling it "Hmm very nice" Koroshi says as the two are lifted into the air some, only using sand to keep both of them up, normally Koroshi hates flying of any kind, but sand and iron are close enough to earth that he doesn't really mind, that and he is still standing on his feet "Tell ya what since money is the only thing holding you back why don't I give ya some?" Koroshi says with a smile, he sees a lot of himself in this man, the need to want to protect the village and those within it, and the drive to never give up and to train when no one will do it with you "How does 20,000 ryo sound? enough to make some of your ideas a reality?" Koroshi says casually as he doesn't really have any need for money, only seeing it as something that people fight over.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2250

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:50 pm
Corvin's heart nearly stopped. Did he just say...certainly not. "My Lord Kazekage...surely I must be mistaken. I could have sworn you just said you want to give me...I have to be mistaken. Even saying it sounds absurd!" He lets the two of them down and collects his sand back into the gourd. He could not imagine that his display was impactful enough for that kind of gift. He stood there in amazement waiting for the Kage to confirm that he is mistaken. Surely he must be.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:03 pm
Koroshi chuckles slightly at the mans reaction "Well I recently have been wanting to further my strength to protect this village, which will require me to train my body to its max, and to prefect more jutsu, but if all you need is money to gain the strength you need to help me protect this village, then what person kind of person, be them chunin, jounin, or even a kage would turn down a chance to help?" Koroshi says while looking at this man, not as a genin, but as a fellow ninja who just wants to protect people, much like himself "So how about it, will you accept help from a new friend?" Koroshi says while lifting his right arm upwards in an attempt to shake the mans hand.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:07 pm
(Sorry for the delay, a family thing came up)

Corvin blinks, still not entirely sure that this isn't a dream. He sees the Kage reaching out his hand in friendship, and he takes it gratefully. "Yes, I can see the wisdom of that. I will accept your unbelievably generous gift. Thank you so much sir. I am not sure how I will ever be able to repay you." He smiles up at the Kage, realizing that this may be one of the best days of his life. "And believe me, it will take more than money to gain the strength I desire, but it will certainly go a long way to help. I gave the blueprints of a great puppet to the local puppet maker, and with this money I will finally be able to afford it. Now I just need to make my body honed enough to make it worthwhile."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:02 pm
(Its cool bro, hope everything is alright)

With a tight grip, but not tight enough to cause damage, just enough to be firm, Koroshi grasps a hold of the man's hand, giving it a friendly shake, he then waits and listens to everything Corvin has to say before speaking himself "Well there is some things you can do for me in return, I am bored most of the time, as I have to deal with all of the paper work from the village, which is most likely backed up due to my absence" Koroshi says with a slight laugh "If we could spar and train together every now and then, nothing too serous, no broken bones or hospital trips, just something to keep me entertained" Koroshi continues speaking telling Corvin what he can do to repay him "And for the other part of the deal, I want you to become strong! Strong enough to fulfill your dream to protect this village just by people knowing that you are here to defend it! Do that and you can call us even" Koroshi says with a smile, then he moves his left arm up slightly making a slab of earth shoot out of the ground, which Koroshi catches effortless without looking, the slab already having Koroshi signature on it, the name "Corvin" as well as having the number "20,000" on it, the slab itself having 400 health due to being made from Koroshi's chakra "When we are done just give this to the person you buy your puppet parts from, the money will be taken directly from the money in my vault to pay for anything you want, as long as you don't go over that amount"  Koroshi says while extending his left arm forward to hand the slab to Corvin.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:14 pm
(Everything is fine, thanks though)

Corvin was filled with excitement. He had made a new friend, the Kage of his village no less! He listened to the Kage and took the earthen slab he offered him. "I am half tempted to just keep this as a memento of this occasion." He giggled a bit at the prospect of simply saving the 20k piece on his wall rather than spend it. He admired the slab for a moment before speaking again. "As for keeping you entertained, just say the word, night or day, and I will be there to train with you. I will become as strong as my dreams. Maybe one day I will even be worthy to join your ANBU guard. For now, how about I go over to the shop and get the puppet I mentioned and we can meet at the training grounds to show you what your money went to?" While he was eager to begin training with the Kage, it occurred to him that he was likely very busy. "That is of course, unless you need to get back to your paperwork."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:39 pm
(I'm glad :DD And you're welcome)

Koroshi smiles again at the mans words, it seems that he was able to do something really nice to help a good person, after Corvin is done speaking Koroshi begins to address each thing that was said "Well if you want a memento then you can have this" Koroshi says while bending over and picking up the earth made pole, that he accidentally dropped due to forgetting it was there, after picking it up he offers the pole to him as a gift, the pole having the same health stat as the earth slab "Awesome! I know you will be that strong one day, and I will keep an ANBU spot open for the day you are ready to join my ranks" Koroshi says with a smile, then he looks left and right really fast checking to see if anyone else had noticed them here, not seeing anyone Koroshi begins to speak again "It seems like no one else knows that I am here, so for the time being I am still on my trip" Koroshi says with a laugh "I will be waiting for you at training grounds, come by when you are ready" Koroshi continues, finishing everything that he has to say at the moment.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 pm
Once the Kage has finished speaking, Corvin accepts the pole the pole he offers. He sets his puppet back onto his back, and just to show off a little, he has a bit of iron sand come from the gourd and create a disk under his feet to lift him off the ground. "Alright then, the puppet is already made at the shop, just need to pay and pick it up. Or rather, it will pick me up," he says with a giggle. "You'll see." He then flies up into the air high above the Kage and makes his iron sand into a ball just before spurting out in all directions, only to cascade down giving the appearance that there are iron fireworks going on. He sets off about a dozen of these fireworks with four of the seemingly exploding iron balls, each time allowing the sand to cascade down a bit before collecting it back into a ball to go up into another firework. It was a display not only to show off, but also to show an outwardly expression of the giddiness that Corvin felt. After the display was done, he collected all his sand except for his disk and floated off in the direction of the market.

(WC: 1429, +7 stats, max jp reached for rank, 1 pole memento, 20,000 ryo credit)
(Exit)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:39 pm
(Approving Corvin's exit)

Waving good bye to his new friend Koroshi notices the iron sand fire works going off in the sky "Hell yeah!" Koroshi says while beginning to clap, but tries not to be so loud so he doesn't get caught, then seeing as there is no reason to stay there Koroshi decides to go to the training field, by flowing his chakra into the ground under him he begins to sink into the earth, becoming one with it, he then "swims" through the earth at 400 speed toward the training field reaching it in no time at all.

(Exiting and closing this topic, end word count 1892 words, 9 stats, and 18 JP)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm
approved