Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK]

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 pm
The original Kojin had walked away from the two so he wouldn't get hurt. He was sitting by the post he had set his water bottle by when he started his warm up. He smiled at the way Mokuzai used his jutsu. It seemed the new genin had heard his clones words. However, he was going to have to try harder than to land a hit on the copy of himself. After all, he had the same skills as the original. The clone's attack had missed the boy and he ended up hitting a log. Luckily, the clone had seen Mokuzai's attempt to hit him and quickly grabbed the log since it was still in the air. He then used the piece of wood to block Mokuzai's attack. "That was a very nice move" he commented.

The clone continued to put the log down to his waist, just in case he needed it again. He aimed a simple kick at his opponent's left side with his right leg. It should be easy to dodge, although the clone was already preparing his next move as he waited for Mokuzai to react.

{WC: 191}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boredom is overwhelming... [P, NK]

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 pm
Mokuzai punched the log Kojin's clone was holding, and hurt his hand a bit. "Yoowwww" Moku explained while holding is injured fist with another, but he charged on with it. As soon he raised his head he saw the opponents kick coming to his side as at a decent enough speed. He grabbed the clone's ankle and rather than going for a strike, dropped his whole body to the floor with his feet sweeping the floor at the opponent's ankles. Realizing if he hits the clone's ankles the clone's legs will split and it will cease to exist, and if the clone dodges the kick to the ankles his weight will surely bring the clone down with him. He for sure thought this to be a great strategy.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 pm
The clone grit his teeth after seeing his opponent grab his leg. He had to admit, that move did make him feel a bit careless. He saw the foot coming towards his ankle and quickly performed hand signs while he had time. By the time the kick had reached his ankle, the clone disappeared with an audible *poof* and a log was in it's place. "If I didn't use that I would have been toast" the clone exclaimed from 3 feet away. 'That was a very nice move he tried. I need to be more careful' he thought. The clone settled into a defensive stance and waited for his opponent to attack this time. He was more of a counter attack person anyways, not really good with making the first move.

Meanwhile, the original Kojin was continuing his stretches while his clone was battling with Mokuzai. He was positive that his friend was going to beat his clone eventually. After all, one hit and it was history. He could also get information from the battle after his clone was destroyed. It could help him improve his fighting style and know what to do when facing enemies. The boy sighed and turned his attention back on the fight in front of him. He could just do his exercises later on.

{WC: 220}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:53 pm
Upon the smoke of Kojin's clone, Mokuzai had started his own hand seals, and out of the small smoke cloud came Moku bursting out at Kojin's clone. With a blank stare on his face, which what looked like determination, he went straight after the clone with no regrets. Moku was running gracefully, with what seemed like he was walking on air, his foot steps making no sound as he ran across the floor, he lifted his punch into the air and proceeded toward Clone Kojin's face. 

Just as he was getting ready to strike Clone Kojin, Moku had popped behind him. It was a fake, Moku running at Kojin had been a bunshin clone, and the real Moku was right behind Cloned Kojin's back with a full fledged side spin, both Moku's like a mirror had a 2 way kick coming at him. This was going to be hard to dodge as both Moku's were coming at him full speed, and not knowing which was which was going to be a tough choice. "Gotcha" Moku exclaimed coming within a foot of the Kojin Clone.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 am
The clone smiled at Mokuzai after he saw the fellow ninja charge at him. "You're fast, faster than when I became genin... I think" he mumbled the last part. The clone stood still as his opponent came for him, grinning like an idiot. He barely noticed another Mokuzai appear behind him, but chose to ignore him. When the kick came for the clone, the attack passed through yet another projection instead of a solid being. The clone would appear 7 feet away from Mokuzai, still smiling. He then started to run at full speed in a circle around his opponent, eventually more projections would form while he was moving. Finally, multiple afterimages of Kojin would appear around Mokuzai.

"Do you know where I am?" he asked, which would come from all directions. This was just a technique to trick the boy. It was almost like revenge for trying to trick him with the move Mokuzai performed earlier. Unless the new genin found a way to figure out which Kojin was which, he was going to be left wide open for an attack.

{WC: 183}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 am
when Moku's attacked missed he was unaware that Kojin possessed a move powerful enough to dodge his clone attack, but it did. The clone appeared 7 feet away from him, and there were many of them circling around. Moku was stranded not knowing which image was the real clone, all he knew was there were many images confusing the heck out of him. Moku not knowing which attack was gonna fly out did not want himself to have an opening of weakness. He started hand signs, sat down and closed his eyes, as not to get dizzy from all the clones. "Do your worst clone, and I'll do mine" Moku said grinning hoping this was going to go his way.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 pm
The clone rose and eyebrow in confusion at Mokuzai's actions. He didn't expect the boy to sit down and close his eyes. None the less, he continued with his tactic. A final afterimage appeared in front of Mokuzai, it was Kojin sticking his tounge out. It was then that the clone appeared at his opponent's left side and aimed a punch at Mokuzai's face. He still wasn't using his full speed, but he was thinking about going faster just to make it more difficult for the new genin. You can't get any better at anything if you don't go hard on it. Still, his friend was doing better than he could ever do when he just came out of the academy. The clone had a small smirk on his face as he waited for Mokuzai to react.

The original continued to watch the match and yawned. The boy looked up at the sky and noticed it was getting brighter than earlier. He guessed it must have been around 7:30 in the morning, or even later than that. The spar had been going on for a while, he was sure it wasn't going to end anytime soon. 'I could start my element training... no I could just do that another time' he thought.

{WC: 213}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 pm
Mokuzai sat there and was braced to take the punch, he knew if he opened his eyes the after image would confuse the crap out of him. He performed his hand seals, and sat in wait. The clone appeared in front of Mokuzai attempting to punch him in the face. Think Moku would somehow dodge the clone attacked. The cloned Kojin landed a full blow into Moku's face, and on contact the poof was heard. It was a replacement technique. On contact of the replacement, Kojin punched into Moku and when the poof went through a stick fell to the floor.

Steady with concentration, as soon as the poof was heard. Moku launched a pole vaulting type kick at the clone, from his back side. Surely, he didn't believe the clone would see it coming. Mokuzai was amazed how he was fairing with just his few jutsu. "It's over" he shouted as his kick came towards the clones back legs. "I got you" Moku said as he thought it was surely done. Could he win? Or did the clone have another trick up his sleeve? Considering the kojin clone had done so many jutsu he must be getting close to his limit though Moku.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:12 pm
The original Kojin ate some of the rice balls he had carried along with him. He had forgotten to eat breakfast when he left his apartment this morning, so now was the best time to eat. He decided to focus on something else instead of the spar since when the clone popped the information could just go back to him. The boy reached onto the ground next to him and picked up his water bottle. He took the cap off and started to take a sip from it. It startled him when he heard a *pop* in the air, making him spit out the water from his mouth. The genin turned his head to see Mokuzai... and no clone. Kojin smiled, closed his water bottle, and put it back in his pocket. He quickly packed up his items on the ground and walked over to Mokuzai.

"Nice job Moku, you did very well against my clone" he complimented. "Of course, if you faced the real deal I bet you would have at least some trouble" he said with a tiny smirk on his face. Kojin reached in his left pocket and took out two kunai. He held them out to Mokuzai "I think you deserve this for such an impressive performance". He grinned at the fellow genin and waited to see if he would take the gift.

(Giving Mokuzai 2 kunai. Leaves me with 5 left when he takes it.)

{WC: 228}
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:20 pm
Moku cheered on his victory over the clone. Moku smiled at Kojin's compliment, and he agreed that the real deal Kojin would have gave him a run for his money. Kojin presented Moku with 2 kunai, Moku was surprised and said "Really? You sure?...I do not wanna rob you of your hard earned items." Moku slowly pushed his hand out towards the Kunai and grinned at Kojin. "Thanks man" He said smiling like a fool.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum