Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Boredom Should Be a Sin Empty Boredom Should Be a Sin

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:47 pm
Royalty had been walking at a steady pace to the village gates. He tried his best not to act suspicious. The mist was thick over the Kumogakure atmosphere. The boy's hands had been in his pockets. He had a backpack on his back. It was filled with a sufficient amount of food and a lot of water bottles. He was well prepared.

Upon reaching the gates, Royalty stopped and turned around. Kyson should be on his way there but Royalty had gotten a head start. The note that Royalty left on Kyson's door provided enough information for him to meet his friend at this rally point.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Boredom Should Be a Sin Empty Re: Boredom Should Be a Sin

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:53 pm
Kyson begin to run towards the entrance of the village. But after he finished running for a while, he began to just speed walk. Because he did not want to attract too much attention. Kyson did not really have much on him but his his normal attire clothing. He did not own a lot of items that were important to him and that were important. All he had was the note Royalty had left on his door. 

As Kyson saw the village gates, he saw Royalty there waiting for him. This was it, probably the last time Kyson would see Kumogakure and everyone he knew there for a while. Kyson finally arrived at the village gates with Royalty.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:03 pm
Royalty noticed as Kyson had been approaching. He had tried hard to hide a smirk. Excitement filled the body of the young boy with much adrenaline. Once Kyson had gotten to where Royalty was standing, he spoke to his friend.

"Hey, Kyson. I know this is unexpected but this village is so dreadful. Ashura told me a lot of things that's wrong here. I say we go visit Sunagakure. That is where I was born. I liked it there. Let's go, we have to be cautious."

After Royalty was finished speaking he walked over to Kyson. Needing to hurry up, he grabbed his friend to try and put him on his back. If he succeeds, Kyson would be on Royalty as if he were giving him a piggy back ride. Royalty then ascended off of the ground. Now flying, he went passed the gates.

After reaching passed the gates, Royalty noticed a rotting and foul smell. The wailing field of people was hard to notice. It was certainly disgusting and a horrid sight. Royalty made a face as the protruding smell was very disturbing. The screams of the victims made Royalty feel like he was abandoning people in need. He needed to shun this idea though. Emotions would only get in the way of their mission to travel away from this dreadful place. They both continued to the borders.

{Exit to Lightning Country Borders}
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:11 pm
"Hey, Kyson. I know this is unexpected but this village is so dreadful. Ashura told me a lot of things that's wrong here. I say we go visit Sunagakure. That is where I was born. I liked it there. Let's go, we have to be cautious." Royalty said.

"Damn yo, this was kind of sudden. We're just going to leave like that? Well I am pretty sure you already made your decision. And someone has to keep you out of trouble ha ha. Lets go." Kyson said.

Kyson lets Royalty pick him up and fly off. They started flying high in the air over the field. Kyson smelled the dreadful aroma from the fields and saw horrific sights on the ground. Kyson could not believe he lived in a village like this. But there was no turning back now. They proceeded to leave the village.

{Exit to lightning country borders}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum