Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Ice Cream (NK, Kumo-Nin) Empty Ice Cream (NK, Kumo-Nin)

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:49 am
Kyumo exited his small home on the edge of Kumo. The house was a good size, with many trees and even some stables in the back for larger familiars. He'd bought it shortly after he had enrolled at the Academy, determined to become on of these 'ninja'. He turned and pushed the key through the lock and turned it, locking the door. He shoved the key in his pocket and began strolling down the street, looking for some way to occupy his free time. He noticed an 'ice-cream' cart stopped, and well, he'd always wanted to try this dessert... So he pulled out a little ryo and walked up to the cart, who didn't have a line at the moment. Vanilla appeared to be the simplest flavor, so he figured he'd go with that for now. He handed the man the ryo and took a two-scoop vanilla cone. Kyumo looked at the cone, hoping he liked it. He stuck out his tongue and took a lick. Well.... let's just say,, if this were an anime, his eyes would have turned into hearts. Ice-cream.. was the best thing he'd ever tasted. Ever.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Ice Cream (NK, Kumo-Nin) Empty Re: Ice Cream (NK, Kumo-Nin)

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:14 am
Hunter was in the village relaxing after the days of rigorus training sessions that usually left him battered and bruised.  He had a few ryo to spend and was happy to finally have the day off.  He noticed an Ice Cream cart and smiled as he got some Ryo out.  He knew that this was a real treat to have on a day like today.  The sun was out and the breeze was just right.  He walked by  the kid that looked no older than he did, noticing that he was acting like one of those anime characters.  Hunter smirked as he bought himself a cone of Ice Cream and walked beside the kid and looked over at him as he ate his Ice Cream.

“The name’s Hunter Yagami, I live up in the mountains above the village.  What’s your name, and how come I have not seen you around before now?” He asked the kid as he kept licking his Ice Cream.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 am
Kyumo looked up from the delicious dessert, not having even noticed the presence of the other person. If I had been this carless with them... I'd be dead, he thought, snapping out of his sweet-induced trance. "Oh, hello Hunter. I am Kyumo, Kyumo Yuki. And the reason you have not seen me around before is due to the fact I have only been in Kumo for about a week, possibly two," he said. He didn't know he was a formal speaker, so formal he didn't even use contractions in his speech. He just... spoke this way. After responding, he looked back to the ice-cream, his new favorite... everything really. He took another lick, savoring it. Ice cream was definitely one of the best things about being free...
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:10 pm
Hunter listened attentively as he ate his Ice Cream.  He was not bored, but did not seem into as much of the conversation as he led on.  He smiled as the kid said he had only been in Kumo a few weeks which made him wonder where he was from.  As soon as he introduced himself Hunter smild and finished his Ice Cream.

"Well then Kyumo, where is it your staying and what is your rank?  Are you in a team or do you run solo, and finally...where where you before coming to Kumokagure?"  He asked as he went and ordered another cone for him and Kyumo.  He knew that he was a bit weaker than him, but today was not the day for fighting, today was a day to relax and have fun.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:32 pm
Kyumo realized that Hunter asked a lot of questions. He'd have a lot of answers. most of his questions were harmless, but that last one..."...where we're you before coming to Kumogakure?" Kyumo nearly choked, and he didn't even have ice cream in his mouth. He regained his posture, his previous 'mask' back in place. "I have a house out on the edge of the village, and I'm an Academy Student. No team yet, and... My past is not important," he said, answering all the other guy's questions. He took the last lick of the ice cream and threw it away. He noticed Hunter had bought them both another cone. He wasn't sure if he should politely reject or accept it, so he just stayed silent.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 pm
Hunter heard his answers but was a bit suspicious when he avoided his past, and noticed the sudden change in posture when he asked. Hunter made a mental note to begin keeping tabs on other ninja, just in case of emergencies. He noticed as he came back the Ice Cream that Kyumo remained silent. Hunter knew this from experience. There was something on his mind and Hunter had said something to trigger it. He kept up his facade as he took his cone and ate it quickly. He decided to poke a bit more

"Your acting tough, but you cannot wear masks forever Kyumo. Remember that." Hunter said as he finished the other one and laughed a bit as he found a curb and took a seat as he watched people enter the streets, and even a few coming to the Ice Cream Stand.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:34 pm
Kyumo took the ice cream, but stopped mid-lick. What...? he thought. That... was the wrong words to say to Kyumo. He froze, stock still, and nearly dropped the cone. His eyes widened a bit, Kyumo thinking over what Hunter just said. Tough...? He thinks I'm acting... tough...? he though, remaining still. He finally found words to say, which is a miracle in itself. He took a step back from Hunter, eyeing him cautiously. Kyumo had taken on a whole new demeanor from just a simple sentence. "Sometimes one has to hide under a mask, because the scars that lie underneath are too horrible to be uncovered..." he said slowly. He remained still, tensed and on guard.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 pm
Hunter nodded as he listened to what Kyumo had to say. He was getting quite defensive, but not backing down, so Hunter decided to keep going feeling he was making headway in learning about this "new" kid.

"Well while you believe you have to hide scars. I do not, hiding them only shuts doors to conversation, learning from ones past, and most of all...it makes you weak. You still have much to learn as do I, but a wise man once told me that all weaknesses...CAN become strength." Hunter said as he sat there, thinking of his own "scars" that he hid.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 pm
Kyumo was beginning to grow a little annoyed, but was still frozen. Slowly he walked over to Hunter and stood in front of him. He slid up his sleeve, revealing what used to be his arm. Instead of smooth skin, the arms was crisscrossed with jagged lines, often overlapping each other more times than one cold count. There was hardly a spot of unmarked skin, and the scars were deep. Very deep. Some looked years old, while others were obviously just weeks. It was now obvious what he had endured, and for just how long he endured it. In a low voice, he said, "Some scars are not metaphorical, Hunter. And both kinds run deeper than you think." He let the sleeve drop and stood still. He took a lick of his ice cream, awaiting a response.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 pm
Hunter stood there knowing he upset him, but knew that in the end, he would thank him. Hunter looked at Kyumo's arm and did not flinch as he examined the scars quickly. When Kyumo withdrew his arm and spoke Hunter listened. He then stood up as he went to the Ice Cream cart and ordered a final cone. As he licked he walked back to Kyumo still showing no true emotion.

"You have scars, a past that you would rather leave alone, and feelings you think you can't have. It is ok, I understand why you think you need a mask, but listen...and listen well..." Hunter said as he began his final speech. "Draw from your past, make it give you strength, your safe are you not? I mean your in the most militarized Nation among the Country...think about it. I may not know your past or what your feelings may be, but I do know that hiding them and dwelling on them only furthers you down a path that you don't want to go." Hunter said as he stepped to Kyumo's side and gave him a pat on the shoulder. He then took out a piece of paper and handed it to him. "If you feel like you need help or need a place to crash or train, I can help." Hunter said before walking off as he began his trek through the rest of the village to relax for the rest of the day.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum