Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Deja Vu {p;nk} Empty Deja Vu {p;nk}

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 pm
Hiroshi stood on the desert hard sand, with an flower rose inside his left hand, and his gloves that hidden his hands. He was waiting around for someone to come, so he could maybe get some training started. With an sigh, hiroshi would kneel down and dust off his earth boots. It appears he got them dirty again." Looks Like xuro gonna be mad at me!" hiroshi would say as he smirk then he walked around, drinking his bottle of water. As time went by and the moon was out, hiroshi was "yet" in another dark night training. He had all of his weapons on him, with his katana that always was in the sheath, he would leap forward, and land on the soft sand. Rolling over on his back, he would look up at the sky. Hopefully someone will come, after his last training, hiroshi was kinda still worried about keiji, he hope the young boy got to the hospital okay! he didn't want to hurt him, but although it was an spar and other stuff, so hiroshi had to show the boy who was the boss. With an drink of his water, he would finish it off then he place the empty bottle inside his front left pocket. With an sniff of his rose, he would stand up and look around, he felt like leaving after waiting so many hours for someone to train with him, but knowing his dad told him not to come back home 'until you win an spar boy don't come back here!'

That's all hiroshi thought about, why his father was damn hard on him, and he don't pull that crap on xuro?
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Deja Vu {p;nk} Empty Re: Deja Vu {p;nk}

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:55 pm
Kenzo was walking in the desert in this night,which probably announced that he would fight again.Kenzo was too bored and already sleeped some time,so he had the mood to train but he didn't found  anyone with which he could train.This days were very lazy,as suddenly he had more time then usual and could just stay and do nothing,the way he liked,and concentrate only on his training. His father told him that now since he is a shinobi he should concentrate on this,and his team,also that he will not give him the usual tasks that he had before the boy became a shinobi,official.Seeing a young man he slowly approached,and asked him"Can i help you with something?:Not knowing initialy who he was.
[TWC=134]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:08 pm
Hiroshi would turn around when he heard an voice asking: "can I help you with something?" Laughing, hiroshi would sigh," Well actually I don't need help hahaha! I'm just here waiting for someone to come so i can train if not fight!" hiroshi would then look at the boy good enough and he saw it was kenzo! the boy he met just a while back." kenzo? is that you!?!? dude wassup? remember me? hiroshi." hiroshi then stepped over to the boy as he sniffed his rose again. " How life been for ya dude?" hiroshi would ask trying to start an friendly conversation with kenzo. Hopefully they could maybe be friends after today! " hopefully you here for some training also! because I'm really up for some! but how about we push things up a little maybe like an fight? imam let you choose fight or train? just remember it doesn't really matter to me! Hiroshi would then place the rose in his back right pocket, with the top of the rose sticking up and out. He was in the training mood and at the same time in the fighting mood. Pulling out a single kunai, he would look up to kenzo. " How about I choose for you? maybe we can train!" hiroshi would then hop back he was now five meters away from kenzo. " I'll let you make the first move then...." as if the boy even wanted to train or fight, but if so, hiroshi will be able to go home....
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:21 pm
"Hi man.Hi told recognizing Hiroshi the boy which he meet some time ago and was so powerful.Now again he choosed for him,to fight,Kenzo didn't had what to do and decided that now he will train,thinking what he should do.But before he could give the boy an answer Hiroshi already choosed for him.Well Kenzo didn't had what to do,so he knew that he will train with Hiroshi from now on for a certain period of time.Looking at Hiroshi he saw the boy taking out a kunai and telling him to make the first move,Kenzo told him as you wish.He took out a kunai and throwed toward Hiroshi's legs.  
[TWC=118]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:17 pm
Hiroshi would leap to the right, dodging the boy kunai, watching as it went by and fell to the hard bard sand." aw come on kenzo! you gotta do better than that! now it's my turn." hiroshi would hold the kunai by the ring and he charged forward with his earth boots activated, and his byakugan activated, he was moving full speed towards the boy direction, aiming the kunai for the boy upper left shoulder, the stab will only hurt for a few if it was to work. But knowing this boy was somehow "slow" hopefully hiroshi would be able to make this work, " okay young one let's see what you got!" hiroshi stated as he smiled, if the kunai was to connect with the shoulder it'll hurt like a bitch! but although this was an simple attack, and if the boy is able to think fast enough. He'll dodge, but if he don't please don't let any blood get on hiroshi brand new Stacy Adams! If the boy was to dodge the attack, hiroshi will bring his right leg up for an round house wind kick for the boy chin, this attack will happen ether way... Hopefully this boy could think of something fast, and he not with all the simple shit as well.

OOC: My speed is now: 79 good luck!
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:40 pm
Looking at Hiroshi it seems that he dodged the kunai and now was going toward him.The boy started thinking what he should do.The last time when he fought with Hiroshi,the boy wasn't so strong,or maybe he just hold back what he had,but now he was using everything.This was becoming too real for a simple trainning.The boy then putted another kunai to the  shoulder Hiroshi was going to hit,thinking that maybe he will minimize the impact as much as possible.The boy knew that he didn't had his speed and so he decided that once Hiroshi approaches him to make an jutsu,to counter him as much as possible.
[TWC=116]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:04 pm
Hiroshi would body flicker, appearing behind the boy, he would sigh." alright! you is getting smarter kiddo! now for the fun part, i could end you right now, but I choose not to! but wait actually!' hiroshi would use the kunai that was inside his left hand. With a smile he would launch it at the boy back, when that left his hand, hiroshi would leap back and wait to see what was going to happen next, with the kunai that held the speed of 79, hiroshi doubt the boy could even dodge, although he wouldn't even feel much pain but he'll lose a lot of blood. But if the boy was going to dodge, hiroshi would be ready to shoot a missile at the boy!
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:12 pm
Hiroshi suddenly appeared behind him throwing a kunai,the boy was so fast so Kenzo used the same jutsu as him Body Flicker Technique and moved behind his back too,since his chakra is 40 he had his speed double,so Kenzo was now behind Hiroshi.This was a quick thing but he had to do it even so he consumed a little chakra on his D rank technique,this saved him from getting hit."Well the situation changed now."He told to Hiroshi trying to kick the boy with his leg in the back now,and jsut a few seconds ago Hiroshi tried to do the same thing,still he was sure that Hiroshi had a lot of powerful jutsu and so he could use them anytime against him. 
[TWC=130]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:36 pm
Laughing hiroshi would then leap forward and he rolled on the sand, looking up he saw kenzo kicking the air." guess those attacks was meant for me aye?" hiroshi would say as he picked up his kunai off the ground and he looked up to kenzo. Placing his kunai inside his ninja pouch, hiroshi would then remove his gloves from his hands. With both of his hands on the ground they would eat the sand. But although it spit it out then it turned into clay. Hiroshi woud kneaded it making a huge nice bird. Once he got done, everything was made the hand seals and all the other stuff. With an leap on the bird back, hiroshi would release it and he flew up into the air on the bird back, looking down at kenzo, hiroshi would laugh." now let's see if you can attack me now!" flying full speed forward, hiroshi would pull out an exploding tag, and he flew over the boy head, " alright time to see what you got kenzo!" throwing the first exploding tag at the ground that was just a few inches away from kenzo right leg. If this was going to explode it'll leave the boy with no leg, or maybe with only burns. With an move forward, hiroshi would deactivate his byakugan eye and his earth boots, all he had to do was fly on the bird back and see how long he could keep this up until he finally give up! with another fly forward, hiroshi would fly the bird over to a tree. He would wait up into the air, trying to see if that exploding tag attack was going to work out as plan, but it was, the spar will be over, as if the boy was ready to fight with an burnt up leg....but since hiroshi had no reason to be there, he would fly away leaving the desert and when he made it to the village he would hop off the back of the bird and head over for mom and dad hoem where he would getr some rest and chill, but if he wasn't going to get any rest he might go back out and start some more training or something!

EXIT
twc:1250
+6 stats
+12jp
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:05 am
Approved!
Permissions in this forum: