Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mokuzai Senju Empty Mokuzai Senju

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:39 pm
It was a bright and early morning, and Mokuzai awake to the sun shining brightly in his eyes. He opened his eyes, with a tiny squint, and as soon as he opened his eyes, a gust of sand hit him in the face. Woken up completely oblivious to the day ahead of him, he startled out of bed and down to the kitchen. When he arrived there, his caretaker said "Mokuzai, are you ready for school?" Mokuzai rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. He was so tired, he didn't even realize. All of a sudden with a burst of energy he shouted out the window. "Woohoo! First day of school" Thrilled at the excitement, Moku jumped down the stairs and leaped outside. He took a deep breath, and although he should have expected it, choked on some sand flowing in the wind. Moku seemed inattentive to anything else at this point. He ran back inside to grab his lucky trench coat and ran out the door.

On his way to the academy, he was so excited, waving hi to everyone he passed. Nothing was going to mess this day up for Moku, he was finally going to become experienced at being a true shinobi. He walked peacefully, feeling the sun beam on his coat, yet so windy, it was a warm breezy day. Moku finally arrived at the academy, a sand colored dome, and he was more than ready to run right in. However, he was so excited he started to daydream, right in front of the door. He dreamt of himself become a respected village jounin, and everyone thank him for his accomplishments. When all of a sudden, the bell rang, snapping him out of his state. "Ahhh, I'm late, on my FIRST day!"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mokuzai Senju Empty Re: Mokuzai Senju

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:51 am
Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of Sunagakure, made his way to the Sunagakure ninja academy. He stood by the door of the academy and smirked, "Time to Give these kids a lesson of how to be an Awesome Ninja of Suna!" He chuckled as he stormed into the Academy. The other ninja teachers and such showed him respect being his high status and let me do as he pleased. He was dressed in his lightweight Jounin attire and his Brotherhood of Light Cloak over him. His BoL head band tied firmly across his forehead and slanted across his left eye. He waltzed into one of the classrooms and smiled looking around at all the Ninja shouting out, "Yo!!!!"
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am
Mokuzai ran into the academy looking the classroom for the kids his age. He was running so fast he didn't stop to even look around. Moku ran in circles twice before he realized he even past it. He finally found his room, with a big smile on his face, and eyes close he ran hurrying into the class. Knowing he was late he ran in with such ambition he didn't even look where he was going. Moku ran in hardheartedly and ran straight into Xuro. A tall man towering over Moku, and Moku probably just got on his bad side. "Sorry, I really didn't mean to." Moku went to explain but he just ended up in a blabber. With all the other kids giggling at Mokuzai's antics, he thought it be best to keep a low profile, and probably sit down.

Moku quickly turned his head looking for the nearest seat. He ran to it, hoping that Xuro wouldn't even react to getting bumped. Mokuzai quickly sat down, and pulled his book out of his coat. He turned to the first page, and put his nose into it, hiding from the tall man in front of him. Pretending to read he looked down to the page, and back up at Xuro, repeatedly. Completely out of breath he sat there, trying to look inconspicuous but that most likely was not going to work in this case.
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:47 am
Xuro was suddenly bumped into by another boy who seemed to quite energetic and in a big rush. Xuro raised an eyebrow as the boy acted very weird much like he was nervous or something. He heard the boy's hurried speech saying he was sorry or something like that. Xuro remained silent and watched in laughter how the boy acted running and taking a seat. Xuro kept his eye on the boy and watched how he opened a book and seemed to be "reading" it but kept looking back up at Xuro every few seconds. The other kids laughed at the way Xuro remained just how he was and how he watched this boy. They also found it hilarious how he was acting. Xuro cleared his throat "Ahem Ahem!" and with that the whole class stopped laughing and remained silent. He then walked up to the boy's desk standing about 5 meter away from it. "You there! Stand up! What's your name kiddo??" Xuro asked as he folded his arms and had a smile spread throughout his face waiting for a reply. He wasn't really shouting or commanding just speaking his normal pitch since he didn't really care about being late and also being clumsy.
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:57 am
Mokuzai shrugged as he knew Xuro must have been talking to him. He without hesitation closed his eyes, slammed his book down on the desk and stood up, extremely fast. Moku stood there completely straight with his body, he then put his leg to the side and scooted out from behind his desk. "My name is Mokuzai Senju, and I am the newest student here at the Ninja Academy."  Then Mokuzai smirked as he look away from Xuro and laughed as he said under his voice. "Not to mention the future best, if you guys get my drift." The other students looked at Mokuzai and rolled their eyes at his cockiness. Moku just smiled and turned back at Xuro. Moku lifted his right eyebrow, and just smiled. He put his arm behind his head and with a wide grin, awaited Xuro's response.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:43 am
Xuro smile soon changed to a serious look as soon as the boy mentioned his name, "Mokuzai SENJU". Evn if the boy was clumsy going on like a clown (or maybe that's just how he is) and even if he's a little cocky, Xuro knew that he mustn't underestimate this boy, Xuro now knew as Mokuzai. He looked carefully at the boy wondering exactly what was up, "hmmmm... I met that other boy, Kenzo Senju also an academy student a while ago... And now this boy mokuzai senju.... The legendary clans of Konoha are spreading their seeds all around the world.... Hmmm I must find out more about this boy." Xuro thought to himself.

He then instructed all the other students, "ok now enough go do your guys own crap reading books and shit. Now Mokuzai, come forward if you please...." Xuro said with a smile as he awaited the boy to come by him. He walked to the teacher's desk where he would sit on bring another chair there. He would then sit on the teacher's chair and signal Mokuzai to be seated on the other chair that he brought next to him.
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:58 pm
Mokuzai watched as Xuro brought another chair near him. Mokuzai covered his eyes thinking it is probably the troublemaker chair. He put his palms to his face, and sighed. When he re-opened his eyes, Xuro was signaling him to come sit in the chair he placed next to the teacher's desk. For sure it is a dunce chair Moku thought, but could even choose to obey the teacher? No way, not Moku, and definitely not on the first day. Therefore out of respected he nodded his head.

Moku took a got out of his chair and a few boys started snickering. He turned to the boys with a blank stare, even if he was in trouble, no one could make fun of him for this. Moku turned to the nearest boy smirking at him and grabbed him by the shirt. The boy was frail with glasses, and he seemed to be the bookworm type. Moku felt extremely embarrassed by Xuro. "What is so funny Huh?" The boy gasped his air, and gulped his throat out of the fear that Moku was actually angry at him. Moku really was not angry, but he wanted to prove a point to the other kids his age. Quickly he realized that the boy was scared, and the other kids watched as one gave him a look like he was crazy. No one spoke a word, however, he didn't want to get in trouble so Moku pushed the boy back in his chair with a brute force. "Thought so, now then shut up." 

Mokuzai turned towards the teacher, realizing what he had just done might not be the best move. He walked to the teacher's desk and looked Xuro straight in the eyes. Out of respect for his sensei, Moku bowed, showing his deepest apologies for his rude antics. He knew this would not get him off the hook but it might get the punishment lightened up a little. He held his bow, with a very stern posture, and lifted his head still in his bow. With his body showing deep respect, Moku pulled his hands into a praying position and spoke to Xuro at a rapid pace. "Please Sensei, I apologize for my demonstration of disrespect in your classroom. Take my antics with a grain of salt." Moku scurried to the seat next to the teacher's desk, he looked at the table, placed his book down on it's flat desk, and sat down. Knowing the discipline that would soon come after, Moku buried his nose back in the book, not looking anyone in the face.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:25 am
Xuro watched how the boy handling the other students. He nodded his in interest. Once Mokuzai shoved the boy back on his chair and silenced the whole class, Xuro would applaud him by clapping his hands. The boy then came and bowed to apologised. Xuro grinned and said, "Hahahaha No shutup and be seated haha no need to apologise. I applaud you young boy. You show something I've taken notice- attitude. Something I feel you need to be successful... So now tell me more about yourself...."
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:11 am
Moku surprised at Xuro for his response, and even applauded his rebellious attitude towards the other students, raised his eyebrow in curiosity. He turned to the teacher and spoke in a clarifying way. "Well, my name is Mokuzai Senju, I live with a caretaker, and according to the story she tells me, my mother passed away giving birth to me. I do not know my father, nor where I come from exactly. All I know is I have been brought here, and this is the name my real birth mother gave to me. Moku proceeded to tell Xuro of his story, showing no shame or hesitation he spilled the whole story of what he knew of his family tree. He explained that he had always been particularly, good at everything, not showing any modesty. Yet, most of all Moku explained that he somewhat wanted to be similar to Xuro, a person, people looked up to.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 am
Xuro listened attentively to the boy's story and then he nodded, "Ah very interesting. Sorry to hear about your mother.. So I would like to offer you something. A how can you say this... Ummm... A future. Well a certain future you can be sure to have. A chance to better yourself to be a successful ninja one day. I tend to take any ninja that, like you, don't have parents or are left alone. Well I take them under my wing and help them become better ninja. So what you say then? Shall we ditch this lame boring class and head outside to train?!" Xuro grinned. He felt that young ninja in training don't need to be taught what it is to be a ninja, in a classroom. They need to experience it outside. So if Mokuzai was to agree, Xuro would get up and lead him out of the classroom and head outside...

[Sorry for late reply]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum