Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7650

Another Training Session - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Training Session

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 am
Leander's arm was kicked, stopping to push upwards then his hands were used as a base board as the other boy pushed off. Lea straightened himself as his opponent jumped back making space. 'He's good.' Lea thought. Then his opponent lunged forward. Lea dived to the side opposite of the jab, rolling and springing back onto his feet a few feet to the side of the boy. 'He's fast too, that punch almost got me. Can't make any mistakes here. Maybe I should try my new technique? Don't want to use to much chakra tho....' Lea's mind was blazing trying to think what to do. 'Not yet' He told himself. All this thought took only a second or two. Making up his mind, Lea dashed at the boy from the side, going on the offensive again. He would come in from his opponents side. He wouldn't stop running though, charging at the boy. At the last possible second before collision Lea would drop to his knees, sliding in the sand behind his opponent. He would try to strike the back of the boys knees as he slid past, trying to surprise him an drop him to his knees as well. As soon as he was by he would spring up of his knees and spin to face his opponent. If this succeeded and his opponent fell, Lea would follow up with a strike to the boys chest, trying to knock him over further, throwing off his balance. That depended on if his first strike succeeded however.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:53 pm
There was no way Lea could block the thrust to his chest. The hit struck his sternum and drove the wind from his lungs. He staggered back a few steps and gasped for air. He covered his vitals and kept a close eye on his opponent for the few seconds he had trouble breathing. He recovered and again took up a defensive pose. 
"Good counter." He said with a grin to the other boy. Lea was really enjoying the spar but didn't know how many more hits like that he could take. 'Be quicker'  he told himself. He would wait for his opponent to make the next move.

Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:36 pm
Lea's expression would harden into a determined look as his opponent charged him. As he jabbed at Lea's face Lea would use the substitution technique, replacing himself with a medium sized rock off to the side of the training ground. From there he would start his own charge, coming at the boy from the side again. He would feint as if he was going to just keep running and slide like last time, partially bending his knees as he got close to his opponent, but this was just a ruse to try and distract him and draw his eyes downward. Lea would punch in and upper-cut style at the boys face however.

Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:04 pm
Lea's legs were swept out from under him, his balance already off from his missed swing he toppled over. Lea lay on the ground panting slightly, sweat drops on his forehead. 
"I think you're just to fast for me." Lea said, closing his eyes and smiling. 
"My dad once told me knowing when to quit was as much a part of being a shinobi as anything else was. I yield, but that...that was a fun spar!" Lea rubbed his chest where the boy had been able to strike him.
"Good strike too.."

Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:41 pm
Lea gladly accepted the hand up. 
"Nice to meet you Raijin. Next time we spar I'll be stronger and faster, you can count on it!" Lea couldn't help but smile. Sparring was so much fun. 
"Lord Koroshi hmm? I'll race you then." Lea grinned evilly "First one to be as strong as Lord Koroshi is the winner! What do you say? Rivals?" Lea wanted to get strong, but he also wanted to see Raijin get strong as well. And he thought it would be fun to spar again along the way.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum