Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Too good to be true.[P,NK.]  Empty Too good to be true.[P,NK.]

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 pm
Kenzo was walking,on a usual day after some time when he stayed only in his house for hours and doing nothing.He didn't had nothing to do,not too many peoples were on the streets doing usual stuffs maybe because the weather was a little strange but Kenzo still wanted to do something.He couldn't stay anymore in the house and do nothing.Still his mind was thinking at something else,something which happened in the past,the boy was thinking at terrible deeds done by someone he really admired,he found about them today when he looked just of sheer curiosity at a book.  
[TWC=106]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Too good to be true.[P,NK.]  Empty Re: Too good to be true.[P,NK.]

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 pm
Yui walked down the streets of Sunagakure. It was early in the morning, but the streets were already full of people. A lot has happened lately, or well in her opinion anyways. She has gotten to know her brother, not Ren, but another one, Nero. They didn't exactly had a happy reunion; it was more of a somewhat confusing one with him scaring the life out of her. Yui chuckled, still remembering how they meet at the academy. She was, of course, so lost in thought that she didn't realize that she walked into someone, bumping her head. She winced and looked at whoever she bumped into: a boy. "I'm sorry." She would say, hoping that he was okay too.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:32 pm
"No problem girl."He told her thinking at something.Not something good,the man he admired Danzo Shimura was reponsible for a horrible incident many time ago.But the Uciha Clan was good and fine even after that incident.So in his mind,even now after 200 years.Still the clan was fine and they recovered slowly but surely from that incident.Thinking the boy looked like he was somewhere else,on a different land in his mind thinking if he should do the same for the good of Senju and Uciha.The boy felt,that even now when both Senju and Uciha were clans having many members,that the Senju's existance will be destroyed by someone from the Uciha Clan.
[TWC=121]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:42 pm
Yui would take a closer look at him. "Umm... Are you okay? I mean did you get hurt when I crashed into you?" She would ask. She lightly bit her bottom lip, "I'm Yui, by the way. Yui Gōka." She would smile. Maybe they could be friends.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:50 pm
"Sorry i was thinking to something which for me it's extremely important.And it's my pleasure,I am Senju Kenzo,or just tell me Senju of the Desert."He told to the girl kissing her hand slowly thinking that he must show some manniers,indeed he was thinking at something which seemed extremely important to him but still he had to take a pause and focus on the present,and thinking on the present.The boy was looking at Yui,now waiting for a answer he was wondering if she was a genin of not,still he couldn't just ask her immediately only after one minute he knowed the girl what rank does she has.
[TWC=115]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:10 pm
Yui would blush as he kissed her hand. She wasn't expecting it at all... It was just in a sudden. "Um... Umm..." She would start to mutter, her cheeks turning red. "Um... Nice to meet you.. Kenzo." She would smile at him. I think I like it better when Nero freaked me out when we first meet. She thought to herself sarcastically. "So... You're from the Senju clan, huh?" She would ask him, trying to make a conversation.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:15 pm
"Yes,it's something great for me.I feel more confident when i am training or having a spar because of things.And i apologise for what i did earlier."He told to Yukio,speaking about what he did,kissing her hand,after a few seconds Kenzo was seeing that her cheeks turned to red,maybe he did it too suddenly."And what about you?Do you have any relatives"He asked her too,not wanting to bore her by thinking and fearing for his clan,thinking that maybe in the future someone from the Uciha will wipe out everyone from the Senju Clan. 
[TWC=103]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:25 pm
Yui smiled as he started talking. She has never met someone like him. Never. It somehow awed her that a person could be so positive. She has never felt that way. Maybe because she doesn't much about her clan or about her past; she still has a long path in front of her. She still has a lot to learn. The boy, Kenzo, would then ask her if she has any relatives. Yui bit her bottom lip lightly. "Well... I don't know any of my relatives. I'm not even sure if I even have any." She would say forcing a laughter.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:35 pm
"Well for me it feels great to be the son of the Senju leader in Suna.But that also gives me more responsabitilies.Still i will do anything to maintain the reputation of my clan."He told to Yui smiling,the girl was seeming to be a very nice person.It was the first time he heard about her,thinking why he never meet her sooner,why he never had the chance to meet a nice and beautiful girl like her.Now he could think to something else,not at a danger that could strike the Senju clan any moment,but at the present and what is important. 
[TWC=108]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:44 pm
Yui was surprised when he stated that he was the son of the Senju head in Sunagakure. He told her how he has more responsibilities because of that. That must be the same with Nero... Responsibility over the clan and keeping its reputation. she thought to herself. "That must be a hard thing to do, huh?" She would ask him, lifting her left eyebrow. "Lots of responsibilities.... And then you have to keep a good reputation on top of that! I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle all of that." Yui laughed and waited for his reply.

Last edited by Yui Gōka on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just some typos...)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum