Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Too good to be true.[P,NK.]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Too good to be true.[P,NK.]

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:51 pm
"Yes it's pretty sure.Maybe you could handle that."He told it was very hard to be the son of the leader,not only this but his brother and sister were ANBU too,he had too make his father proud of him,like they did.That was one of thie things for which Kenzo was living,the other one,was the clan itself and it's members.Starting again to thnik,in his head in image appeared that of an Uciha covered in the darkness with the most powerful form of sharingan standing in the Senju's clan base in Sunagakure near the bodies that he an Uciha killed them.Because Even if this was a trick of his imagination the boy was a little scared,and his body started shaking for a few seconds. 
[TWC=133]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:31 pm
Yui smiled as the boy chatter away. "Oh, you have siblings? I have two brothers." She would say, smiling, "But... I only have contact to one of them." Yui stared into space, wondering where Ren was right now. I miss him. Yui took a deep breath and turned to look at the boy, only to find him shuddering. She started to panic, Oh no! What happened? She looked around, but then decided to ask him if he was okay or not, "Hey, are you okay?"
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 pm
"I apologise Yui.My mind tricked me.It's nothing.Can you come at a restaurant with me?"He asked Yui,not being sure if she will accept,she barely knew him,but he didn't wanted to stay in the middle of the road,to speak with here.A restaurant was a better place for a conversation.Kenzo was now fine after his mind tricked him,because of his fear but now he managed not to think at think,hoping that he will not think at it even for the rest of the day if that was possible,he thinked that maybe that would be possible.
[TWC=105]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 pm
Yui nodded as he said that it was nothing. He then asked her if she would go to a restaurant with him. She pondered for a few seconds, thinking of she should go or not. She was actually on her way to the training grounds, but since she bumped into him, she decided to have a little chat. "Yeah, sure." She said, smiling. A stop at a restaurant won't hurt....
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:45 am
"Thank you Yui."He said her,then started walking toward the restaurant making her a sign with his hand to follow him,he was thinking which one of them would be better,taking in consideration that everything she and he will eat will have to be payed by his father,since Kenzo didn't had any money,and for that he will be needed to work but he had to put the manniers first,as he wasn't going to speak with her in the middle of a street.In a few minutes he made it up to the front of the restaurant waiting for Yui as well.    
[TWC=106]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 am
Yui smiled and followed him quickly and quietly as he signalled her to follow him to whatever restaurant he decided to go to. It has been a while since she has been to a restaurant before; lately she has just been eating whatever food she has in her house. When I reach Genin, I seriously need to go on mission if I want to survive. I'll need however much money I will get on the missions for my survival. she thought to herself. Although she's already fourteen years old, she was still in the academy due to her past. She doesn't exactly have a childhood every kid wished for. She shudder at the thought of her past; it will always hurt to remember about the times when she was still young. She took a deep breath. She is not a little girl anymore; she's not the helpless little girl she was back then who didn't know what to do with her life after the loss of her parents.... and after her two older brothers left. She was left alone in the house, but she survived. At one point, she pulled herself together all alone, without any help of loved ones or anyone else, and decided that it was no use just sitting around doing nothing. She was like a whole new person. She stayed strong by trying to compress everything in her past deep down in her heart. She won't let it engulf her again. This, however, doesn't mean that she's trying to forget about her past. In fact, she is trying to recollect the memories, put the facts straight, put one and one together, just like a puzzle piece. Although she couldn't remember much of it, she is still in the process of trying to remember everything. Yes, EVERYTHING. About Ren, about her clan, about what happened to her parents, and the list goes on. Yui sighed and stopped directly behind Kenzo who was already waiting for her in front of the restaurant.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:58 am
"I see that you are here."He told here,thinking.He wasn't a genin for too much time,because of what he did Kenzo wasn't allowed to become a Genin for 3 years,he could have become a genin anytime but because of a mistake he could have become a genin anytime.But now he had another priority,to protect Sunagakure and his clan.The boy was starting to think that maybe the Uciha clan,or someone from the Uciha will become the greatest threat to them.A threat,that will gain the most powerful form of Sharingan then it will wipe them out.He was fearing that he may end up as the sole survivor of his clan from Sunagakure,a fate that was shared long time ago by someone from the Uciha.His dream was to have his own ANBU faction with which he will be able to protect Sunagakure and everything in it.Then another idea will be to steal sharingan,and byakugan,but he was still thinking if this idea will be used or not.After  2 minutes he told to Yukio"Let's go inside.'He walked inside the restaurant going to the nearest table he saw and taking a seat,waiting for the girl.
[TWC=209]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:18 am
Yui snapped back into reality as he invited her to enter the restaurant. She was so lost in thought that she was nearly in a kind or trance. She quietly followed him inside the restaurant. He went to the nearest table and took a seat. She slowly made her way towards the table and pulled out the chair opposite of Kenzo and sat down quietly.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:28 am
"Yui about earlier.I was scared.Why?Because i am thinking that one day someone with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan will kill every Senju in Suna with my exception,just of sheer revenge.I don't want to become like that Uciha.I mean,if i will be needed i will put the Uciha,the one who will threaten my clan  and me if that will happen,under strict surveillance."He told here,waiting  for the waiter to come so that he could order something,anyway he wasn't going to order much.He was waiting for the girl,what she will say about this fear which recently started to haunt him,the fear that the Uciha will destroy the Senju clan.  
[TWC=120]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 am
The boy, Kenzo, suddenly started to talk about his fear. About his fear of the Uchiha clan killing everyone in his clan, the Senju clan, except for him out of revenge. Yui nodded her head slowly; she knew about the history between the Senjus and the Uchihas. He said that if needed, he would put the Uchiha, who will threaten his clan, if that will ever happen under strict surveillance. "But why do you think the Uchihas will attack your clan?" She would ask. Although she knew a little bit about it, she decided to question him about it anyways. She personally doesn't know anything about her clan. She's still in the process of learning it more and more day by day. Yui looked at the boy, waiting for his answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum