Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Too good to be true.[P,NK.]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Too good to be true.[P,NK.]

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 am
"The Uciha and Senju have fought for many time,even now they aren't fighting,someone could wipe them.Before that happens,every Uciha must be moved at the outskirts of the village they are from,then to be under strict surveillance by the ANBU.Still this will not happen soon.He told her."He was really worried about his clan,so much that he,if he would become powerful enough,he could start to apply this thing,sometime that was made with the Uciha too,being moved at the outskirts of Konoha many time ago.The waiter arrived,asking them what they want.Kenzo told him,that he wants a bowl of rice,some sushi and something to drink. 
[TWC=119]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:15 am
Kenzo would tell her about the history of the Uchihas and the Senjus. The Uchihas and the Senjus had fought for many generations. Although the two clans aren't fighting right now, someone could wipe them out. And before this happens, the Uchiha must be moved to the outskirts of Konoha and be under strict surveillance of the ANBU. Hmm.... she thought to herself. "Are you going to move them to the outskirts of Konoha?" She would ask him as the waiter arrived to their table to take their orders. Kenzo would order some food for himself and a drink. Yui pondered for a moment. She didn't know what she wanted to eat. After a few seconds she decided for a plate of dumpling and green tea. She quickly ordered her food and drink to the waiter before he left.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:23 am
"If i will be strong enough,then i will tell to the next Kazekage about my idea.Why the next Kazekage?Because a Senju who is worried about his clan,can't go to the kazekage who is an uciha and ask him to move the uciha clan at the outskirts of this village.If i will become a member of the ANBU,even if i will not be implicated with the choose of the next kazekage,i will still tell him idea."The boy was speaking in a very calm and serious tone,if he was going to propose this now to the current kazekage,he would be dead."And Yui the irony is that the team leader of Suna team Two,our leader is an Uciha.Still he is powerful."He said,after a few minutes the waiter come back with what they ordered.Then Kenzo put down his mask on the table.  
[TWC=154]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:58 am
The boy said that if he would be strong enough, he would tell the next Kazekage about his plan. Why the next one? Yui thought to herself. Kenzo however, answered the question as if he could read her mind. Riiigght.... Our Kazekage is an Uchiha.... she thought. How could I forget that? Yui shrugged her shoulders, still listening to the boy as he said that if he becomes an ANBU, he would tell the current Kazekage about his plan anyways. "Well... That would be really brave of you to do that. I mean, like, there's a fifty-fifty chance for you. He would either kill you or let you stay alive." She said, raising her left eyebrow.

Yui was somewhat surprised as he stated that the leader of his squad is an Uchiha. Hmmm.... she thought to herself. So he's in a squad... That means he is either a Genin or a Chuunin... A few minutes later, the same waiter that took their orders came to their table with the food and drinks they have ordered. The boy, then, took off his mask, revealing his face. Yui sneaked a glance at his face while sipping her green tea.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:13 am
"It's really great for me to be at least a Genin,Yes you are right,or the kazekage would let me to live,but he would take away my position as an ANBU and make a chunin or a jonin.I would do that because i am worried for my clan."After that he started eating slowly the rice from the bowl,again he was a man who respected manniers,now with the girl he couldn't just eat everything in a hurry,looking at her,not knowing why at first she sneaked a glance then realizing that this was because he took off his mask.
[TWC=105]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 am
"Oh, you're a Genin?" She asked, looking at him. He really cares about his clan... she thought to herself taking a sip of her green tea. Unlike me on the other hand... I barely know anything about my clan. Where it originated.... If there's a Kekkei Genkai... Or if there are other Gōkas other than me, Nero, and Ren... Yui let out an inaudible sigh and started to eat her dumpling slowly, taking sips from her green tea once in a while.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 pm
"Yes,i am a Genin just for a few days.But still it feels great to be a Genin."Kenzo told to Yui looking at her,smiling.He was really happy to be here at a restaurant,instead on being outside on a road and speaking with her.He was wondering about her,if she was from a clan like him too,but still being in a clan gave you so many responsabilities and things you had to do.For him it was a great thing,that he was from a clan,because he was supported by his clan."If you are a Senju you are with one step ahead of a village.But if you are a Uciha you are with one step ahead of the world."He told her,wanting to say that a Senju could become powerful then many from his village,but an Uciha could become powerful then many talented shinobi from athe other villages.
[TWC= 159]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 pm
"Oh.. Well I'm still an academy student," Yui laughed before continuing, "I know it's not common for someone my age to still be in the academy, but some... stuff.. turned up in the past and due to that I could enroll myself in the academy." She said, taking a sip of her green tea. She listened to him as he said something that she didn't quite understand. What is he trying to say? Yui slightly shrugged her shoulders.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:07 pm
"I finished the academy 3 years ago but became a genin only a few days ago.And i am sorry for what i said.Maybe you don't understand so let me tell you about it.What i wanted to say is that an Senju can be better then many talented shinobi from his village,but an Uciha can better then many talented shinobi from other villages."He told to Yui continuing to slowly eat,after a few minutes finishing the bowl of rice,then smiled looking at her.This day was turning out to be a good one for him,since he didn't walked in the village all alone,but got the chance to speak with a nice girl."And Yui thanks for coming at this restaurant,you are a nice girl,and it made me pleasure to be in your company then to walk alone in Suna."He said there kissed the girl's hand,after that smiling.    
[TWC= 158]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:26 pm
Yui listened to him as he explained the two sentences that she didn't exactly understand, nodding at every word. "Oohhhh.... Not it makes sense" she said laughing lightly. The boy, Kenzo, started to eat his bowl of rice. Yui took a sip of her green tea and ate the rest of her dumplings. She was happy that she was lucky enough to meet such a nice and interesting boy that day, and it's all because she bumped into him in the middle of the road; if she didn't crash into him, she was pretty sure that she would have never met him. Yui chuckled and finished off her green tea. The boy, Kenzo, then thanked her for coming over to the restaurant, saying that it was a pleasure to in her company. He then kissed her hand, once again, which of course made her blush, her cheeks transitioning into a rosy color. She would laugh softly, "Well, it was nice meeting you and it was also a pleasure to be in your company!" She said, smiling at him. She would then turn around and bid him farewell, waving her left hand at him, "Maybe we will meet each other again one day!"

[EXIT. TWC: 1827, 18 JP and 9 Stats]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum