Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

A surprise [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: A surprise [P]

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:33 pm
What?! What is he talking about? I'm not Ren. Yui thought to herself as the boy said that she wasn't claiming that she was Ren. Her body relaxed a bit as he let the weird thin in his hand disappear. "I'm Yui....Yui Gōka, not Ren. Ren is my older brother and just in case you're wondering, I don't know where he is right now. He left this village eight years ago." She would say, her lips starting to tremble. She, in fact, didn't know that Ren was just a few meters away watching her. "And who are you?" She would ask the boy curiously.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 pm
"Ren is your brother... And he left this village 8 years ago ? How old are you supposed to be ?". Yes, perhaps Nero still did not believe in the girl, but he was starting to. Nero knew about Ren being present in this village. But opf course, Ren would have known that too...
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 pm
Yui looked at the boy. Somehow he was less scary to her now. "I'm 14 and yes, I know it's not common for someone my age to still be in the academy, but.... I had a few... erm.. problems in the past... And due to that I couldn't enrol myself into the academy." She lightly bit her bottom lip, shifting her weight from her left foot to her right foot.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:17 pm
Nero would, by the look, the mimics of the girl; decide that the girl was not lying at all. Now Nero was feeling bad. He did not know how to apologize, but he had to start somehow. "You're telling the truth." Nero said, "I... am sorry... Him... Ren... You said you were his sister ? Are you sure ? You said you were 6 years old when Ren left this village. Can you even remember him ?". Nero realised something else that particualr second... This girl... She was not lying... That meant the girl was... Her sister ? Could that be real ? Could Nero really have found the missing part of his family ? That was the reason he seeked Ren anyway.

After the death of his parents, whom Nero remembered less and less about every single day; as how he has told his "so-called" brother Xuro, all that Nero remembered about his past was his older brother Ren. Nero was suffering traumas. Could he have a little sister whom he did not remember ? That... did sound possible... Due to Nero leaving after Ren, perhaps the girl might have not remembered him either... She was too young after all, and it has passed 8 years, which was even more than how old she was back then...

"I..." he said, "I did not tell you who I was, did I ? I am... Ren's younger brother... Nero... Nero Goka...".
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 pm
Yui would nod as the boy asked her if she really was Ren's sister, "Yes, I am sure." She looked at the boy, now closely, a hazy recollection is starting to form in her head. His face looks... Kinda familiar... But I just don't know who he is. She would try to remember everything about her childhood, try to remember where she has seen this boy's face, that face which looked so familiar with someone else's face...

Although she was deep in thought, she was still listening to what the boy was saying. After he said that he was Ren's younger brother, Yui stopped breathing. She was confused, her face lifted up to meet his eyes as he introduced himself as Nero Gōka. She started to tremble, her eyes started to turn hot, and tears would start to well in her eyes. What? He is Ren's brother?... What is going on?
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:55 pm
"Emotions..." Nero thought to himself, "I hate them so freaking much... Why did this reminder of the past have to show up ? God... Though... Perhaps it would turn out good... I hope... I messed up the meeting too... I... What should I do ?". Nero was far too nervous and ashamed to speak once again. He thought that the best would be some explanation, seeing as the girl seemed puzzled. "I... I used to live in Suna... And after Ren... I left... Seeking him... I did not find him. Until some moths ago, I was living in the volcano village... And... So... I am 17 years old... I was 9 when I left the village in the first place. 8 years ago... After Ren... I... Do you... I understand if you...".

Nero was too confused and nervous. Hell he could not even remember what he has said 2 seconds ago, and then each sentence occured to him 10 or more seconds later, whih nero would have then regretted saying, and said something else to fix it up, when he would get into far more trouble, and this part would also occur to him with a 10 second delay, which will once again be regretted.
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:30 am
Yui was still shaking; she could go insane any moment now.... She could start crying and never stop. What the boy was saying didn't make any sense to her - neither does the world now too anyways. He claimed to be Ren's brother. He said that he used to live in Suna, but left after Ren. What? Her breath started to get shallow. Nothing made sense - everything was just so confusing. She tried to hold her tears in; tears that could spill any moment now. "I.... I don't understand. But how... I.. I just don't get it."

Yui took a deep breath and looked at him. Don't cry, you baby! she would tell herself. She gulped down some air before saying, "But.... Your face. It does look somewhat familiar to me... But I don't know... I-I..I'm just so confused right now.."

[Nero, I need to talk to you]

Last edited by Yui Gōka on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:11 am
[Well, I'll leave NPCing Ren to you, if you want to do it, that is :D]

"I..understand... Nero answered. I... I am too confused too... After the... Death... of our parents, and Ren leaving, I left after him and... I suffered a trauma. I remember less and less about my parents everyday, and probably the very least about you. Ren... Ren was all that was clear to me... And now... I... I remember a baby... From when I was too little... And... and a small girl I left behind... I... I'm not sure... Should we give each other some time, you know, to think ?".

[Now you can NPC Ren if you want ^_^]
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:44 am
Yui listened to every word he said, nodding slowly. What he said now made more sense than what he said before this. I was a baby when he left... He was traumatized... He remembers less and less about his parents... No, OUR parents, each day.. And he probably totally forgot about me... She was trying to get the facts right, trying clear up the mess in her head. As she was deep in though, a tall, dark figure appeared beside them.

[Dun dun dun!!!]

Yui turned to look at him. But... That couldn't be... Her eyes widened as she took a closer look at the man; the man who was clad in black. She will always recognize the face and the eyes of that man. She started to tremble, "Ren...?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 am
Nero eyes enlarged as he spotted Ren. "You... Fucker...". He dashed towards his older brother, aiming a punchaat his face. He was too fast for Nero... Nero could not even sense him moving. He fell down. "Are you done, brother ?" Ren asked. Nero knew he was no match for his older brother. "What... What is your urpose here... Why did you so suddenly stop hiding... Why... Why did you leave in the first place ?". "There are things you better not know, little brother." Ren said, as he turned to his siter.

[Your turn NPCing him :D]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum