Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

deforestation[p,nk] Empty deforestation[p,nk]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:12 am
Spoiler:

It was another quiet day in the Guardia compound. Crono had already lazily gotten up and began his early morning meditation. A knock sounded at his door, prompting a petit woman to exit the kitchen to anwser. she opened the door momentarly and was quickly handed a letter before reclosing the door. It appeared to be a message for Crono, but the messenger had informed her that it was not urgent. Casually, she tossed the small envelope on the table near Crono's spot before finishing up breakfast and placing a plate of food down for the young samurai to eat.

"Mmmmm... that smells good mom." Crono stated as he entered the room, his sheathed katana in his right hand, he leaned it against the table as he sat down to eat, hungrly downing the entirety of the eggs, bacon, and oatmeal followed by a quick gulp of the orange juice before noticing the small note addressed to him. "oh yeah" Crono's mom began. " that message came for you a little while ago, they said it wasn't urgent so i decided not to disturb you" Crono's face looked annoyed. "mom....."  he sighed heavily, opening the envelope with the side of his finger and reading through the note. Crono at first seemed surprized, this was not the usual way his brother had informed him of his missions.  Usually they came by frog messenger and only had an address listed. He usually wasn't informed before hand exactly what the mission required. "So, was it a message from your brother?"  she inquired.  Crono nodded softly.  "another mission, needs me to cut a tree down"  he knew he shouldn't feel so annoyed but he did wish for some excitement for once, the chunnin exams were just around the corner, and even though he had trained heavily all the training in the world couldn't subsititute true battle experience.

Crono helped his mom clean up before grabing his katana and dashing out, heading toward the main gate. "excuse me" he asked the guards watching the entrance.  "I am Crono Guardia, my Shogun, Surge Guardia, sent me to take down a bothersome tree. "  the guards nodded and walked him to the tree.  its branches grew high and over the gate. it was easy to see why they wanted it gone. Crono eyed the tree momentarly before approaching it from it's far side. with two precice cuts, he cut a nice size wedge out of the trunk of the tree, leaving the remaining weight centered on a 1/2 foot wedge.  returning to the wall side of the tree, he slashed one final time at an angle.  the tree fell vertically along the cut before the previous wedge forced it to fall away from the wall. 30 min and countless slashes later, crono had cut the once tall tree down into small firewood sized logs, stacked neatly next to the wall.  his work completed he headed home to clean and resharpen his blade. [exit]

[502 words, 5jp]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

deforestation[p,nk] Empty Re: deforestation[p,nk]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:20 am
Approved!
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447