Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Thief in the village (Solo) Empty Thief in the village (Solo)

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:46 pm
Mission Name: Thief in the village.
Type:Capture
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Kumogakure, Village.
Word Count Requirements:300
Repeatable?Yes.
NPC?N/A
Reward:400 ryo.

Task: 
Multiple villagers have reported their belongings stolen. Multiple villagers had reported being a target of a thief, mostly at the same time. Your job is to find the thief or thieves and capture them.

(Genin can do ranks E-D on their own, if I read the rules correctly)

Shinichi watched from the crowd as he followed the civilians who had been reportedly target by a thief repeatedly. In lieu of a team, he had been sent alone this time.  He watched as the elderly women he was guarding looked at a market stall, carrying a basket filled with her purchases. Behind her, a man eyed her suspiciously. Shinichi watched him carefully, putting a hand on his blade idly. Sure enough, the man reached into the basket when the woman wasn't looking, pulling out an expensive-looking pair of earrings, before turning and running. Shinichi dashed after him, climbing up the wall to his felt, and following him from the rooftops. As he ran, he preformed hand signs.

He followed the man, who slowly stopped running until he came to a stop. He looked at the earrings greedily, trying to decide what he'd do with them

"My god... How much cash could these things get me?" He muttered. 

"None." Whispered Shinichi, throwing his voice to a wall in front of him.

"Who said that?" Asked the thief predictably. 

"No one." Came shinichi's voice from behind him. He turned quickly, but saw nothing, as his voice had been thrown. 

"What the-?" He began to say, before Shinichi caught him in the shadow imitation technique. "What? I-I can't...."

"-Move?" Interjected Shinichi, as his invisibility faded from a successful blink. "That's normal. You won't be moving if I don't say so." He informed the man, walking towards him slowly. The man did the same, mirroring him. Shinichi held his hand forward, and the man mirrored him, holding out the earrings. Shinichi flicked his hand up, as did the thief, and released the jutsu, catching them in the air, before kicking him in the shins, and drawing his sword, putting it to his neck. 

"Now, come with me." He said, pulling him to his feet, and bringing him back to the mission HQ for his payment.
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Thief in the village (Solo) Empty Re: Thief in the village (Solo)

Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum